It's possible that the FBI recorded Trump's phone conversation to Cohen today.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's being reported on the TV right now that Trump was so freaked out he called Cohen today and they had a lengthy phone call.

Now we know that Cohen is under investigation and his office was raided. So isn't it likely that Cohen's calls are being recorded?

So what do you think they talked about?

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Trying to coordinate their stories?
Seems stupid and unlikely...........but possible.

Does Stormy ask about me?
Also unlikely.............but possible.

Can we meet somewhere where you aren't being recorded?
Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.

It's being reported on the TV right now that Trump was so freaked out he called Cohen today and they had a lengthy phone call.

Now we know that Cohen is under investigation and his office was raided. So isn't it likely that Cohen's calls are being recorded?

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.
It's neither likely nor unlikely. There is, some probability of each event's occurrence, but what that probability be for each is something I don't know and can't accurately and credibly identify. Neither I nor you can even show soundly/cogently that one is more likely than the other. Obviously, you can believe whatever TF you want.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

3924D9E6-55B6-425D-8441-1F38FAFD08BA.jpeg

• Banned

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.

Oh I think it is almost a certainty. I guarantee you that trump and his associates are treating all communications as if they are compromised, because they are. Funny how you support such stalinist behavior but hey! YOU'RE A STALINIST!

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.

Oh I think it is almost a certainty. I guarantee you that trump and his associates are treating all communications as if they are compromised, because they are. Funny how you support such stalinist behavior but hey! YOU'RE A STALINIST!
Funny, how Republicans insist they want to make America "safe" again.

Remember, Trump was the "law and order" president?

What they mean is to after GOP political enemies and leave the GOP alone no matter what they've done.

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.

What they mean is to after GOP political enemies and leave the GOP alone no matter what they've done.

Yes, he has reveresed obummers illegal EO's, or have you forgotten that already? He has been the target of an illegal cabal determined to overturn the rule of Law in the USA by overturning, through a soft coup, a legally elected President of the USA, no doubt engineered by your hero the obummer. So yes, you are for a PROVEN violator of the US Constitution, and I support the person who was, and IS, reversing those illegal acts. Which you, as a stalinist, don't care about.

You keep forgetting, actually no, you keep lying, as it was not.

Mueller’s team has evidence of a key Steele dossier claim about Michael Cohen
Special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly has evidence corroborating a key claim from the infamous Christopher Steele dossier about the president’s longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen.
They always forget to mention that the Dossier was actually started by Republicans as opposition research to Donald "the Don" Trump.

Last edited:

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.

Yes, he has reveresed obummers illegal EO's, or have you forgotten that already? He has been the target of an illegal cabal determined to overturn the rule of Law in the USA by overturning, through a soft coup, a legally elected President of the USA, no doubt engineered by your hero the obummer. So yes, you are for a PROVEN violator of the US Constitution, and I support the person who was, and IS, reversing those illegal acts. Which you, as a stalinist, don't care about.
The reason is Obama sent more immigrants away. These days, Mexican immigration into the US is the lowest in many decades.

The reason Republicans are scared of immigrants is two:

1. Republicans are racist. They are more than happy to let in illegal immigrants from white countries.

2. Republicans aren't educated. They can't compete with those they call rapists and drug runners.

How are you doing today?
Possible and likely.

Unlikely and improbable.

Have you talked to Vlad?
Very likely.

The reason is Obama sent more immigrants away. These days, Mexican immigration into the US is the lowest in many decades.

The reason Republicans are scared of immigrants is two:

1. Republicans are racist. They are more than happy to let in illegal immigrants from white countries.

2. Republicans aren't educated. They can't compete with those they call rapists and drug runners.

My Democrat Party seems far more racist than the repubs. Just sayin...

Repubs are very well educated. Studies done by Yale showed that repubs have a better grasp of scientific principles than progressives. You fail yet again.

Forum List

Back