Its over

I can't speak for the ones you are accusing, but maybe they felt as I, and were more concerned with that we were watching and listening to, rather than "taking on" anybody." This wasn't the time for message board games as some of us took it very seriously in a way different than others.

Didn't realize that posting on a board would influence the outcome. And I'm quite sure were the results coming in differently that us on the right would have been posting up a storm.

Sorry but that's the reality of it.

Sorry, but I thought you were complaining that other conservatives weren't doing the back-n-forths sparring here. Of course it wouldn't influence an election.

I wish you would not compare yourself to others, by predicting behaviors, and especially to me, whom you have addressed.

I have never been one to gloat, or to get into gang bangs here.

I always knew you were a classy lady :cool:

And fuck you too obama is a son of bitch

Fuck me?

You're supposed to be a full grown man and you're acting like a child. Grow the fuck up. I didn't see your god damn name on the ballot. So what the hell are you doing to make things better? Not a damn thing beyond what the rest of us are doing.

Take your Billy badass routine and shove it bud.

Whoa slick You do realize we lost more tonight than just an election. You better fucking get god damn mad. Or just roll over and take it up the ass.

You'll be OK won't you?
You've got 60 days of beans and plenty of weapons to defend them.
I thought you were prepared for everything!

Forum List

Back