Its over

This is one of countless races that will occur this year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes, this was an important victory. But instead of boasting and getting cocky, let's remain humble. Let's get the work done and do what needs to be done. And ensure we can repeat this in November.

I agree, but I also see this as what it really is
Do not forget that when this began what Obama did then
his comments about putting on his strike shoes

This is a referendum on far left politics

But staying focused is right, we can never allow this country to get this far left ever again. Trade unions have my support
Pipe fitters
BM
Carpenters

This was about you and I working and forming our own retirement while the state unions worked till 50-55

I agree with you, but I AM ENJOYING IT

And dont forget that the changes walker made did not effect the fireman or police unions at all. The left would like to say it did, but as proven before, what they say and what really happened is two different things.

Like I said before, money talks, 8 to 1.

This was a contest between money and grassroots, corporations and individual, tax paying middle class.

Money won and will always win.
In that case, the GOP should have lost...they ARE the grassroots and individuals.

I find it amusing how money is never an issue when the Dem outspends the GOP by 10 to 1.....

It was an ass whooping for Big Labor.

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is kicking the middle class wage earner such a gleeful thing? Don't you care if folks are able to retire on the pensions promised them? Were you woo hooing when AIG execs got their million dollar bonuses?

For the life of me I will never understand how ordinary working people can turn on their peers so lustily and celebrate the raping of the financial sector by a few greedy fat cats with such glee.

This was a contest between money and grassroots, corporations and individual, tax paying middle class.

url

This is one of countless races that will occur this year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes, this was an important victory. But instead of boasting and getting cocky, let's remain humble. Let's get the work done and do what needs to be done. And ensure we can repeat this in November.

I agree, but I also see this as what it really is
Do not forget that when this began what Obama did then
his comments about putting on his strike shoes

This is a referendum on far left politics

But staying focused is right, we can never allow this country to get this far left ever again. Trade unions have my support
Pipe fitters
BM
Carpenters

This was about you and I working and forming our own retirement while the state unions worked till 50-55

I agree with you, but I AM ENJOYING IT

Oh, I know what it really is. Which is precisely why we cannot allow our pride and egos get in the way of accomplishing what needs to be done. We need to end this corruption and poor governing. We need to restore our republic one election at a time.

Let's stay focused. This is just a small fight in the big conflict ahead of us. If we let our pride overcome us it will become a stumbling block because pride comes before the fall.

You hit it on the nose, they are all ready making excuses
Out side money

Don't pretend to be so stupid.
Gawd, I just hate it when the rw's pretend they're not bought and owned.

"Big money" is just a fact of life.
Or, are you really saying Walker didn't get caught plotting with a koch?

Be careful of your next lie.

Lie?
Lie?
this event has been on every TV station in this country sense the Dem senate walked out over 1 year ago

BHO sent his labor secretary there

This vote came from the heart and the will of the people

So money made the people forget how much they hated Walker?

I'd say that the White House is shitting bricks, but I think they knew this was the outcome days ago. It has to have them a bit concerned though.

In that case, the GOP should have lost...they ARE the grassroots and individuals.

I find it amusing how money is never an issue when the Dem outspends the GOP by 10 to 1.....

Exactly, I mean, the democrat party has stolen about 3 trillion in the last 3 -1/2 years for pay offs and what not. Now the left want to say that the GOP had more money in this than the GOP did.

The death of all white people?

You wish, then you would have about a 80% democrat voting block.

I don't care whether you live or die, I just wanted to post a sentence that was as full of bullshit as the one you posted.

I do care whether you live or die. I want you to live.

But if you choose otherwise, I really cant stop you. And it looks like you are. You dont have to stay dead inside though.

This just in!

Al Franken was spotted in Green Bay rifling through every car trunk he could get open mumbling about missing ballots! Film at 11:00!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
It was an ass whooping for Big Labor.

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is kicking the middle class wage earner such a gleeful thing? Don't you care if folks are able to retire on the pensions promised them? Were you woo hooing when AIG execs got their million dollar bonuses?

For the life of me I will never understand how ordinary working people can turn on their peers so lustily and celebrate the raping of the financial sector by a few greedy fat cats with such glee.

It's not kicking the middle class wage earner that is awesome, it is doing damage to the union that claims to take care of them but only steals their money and gives it to assholes who could give a fuck less about them. How much did obama represent the unions on the keystone pipeline? He said "Hell no" to union jobs then, but you keep drinking that koolaid man, keep doing what you're doing and buying into the bullshit.

You hit it on the nose, they are all ready making excuses
Out side money

Don't pretend to be so stupid.
Gawd, I just hate it when the rw's pretend they're not bought and owned.

"Big money" is just a fact of life.
Or, are you really saying Walker didn't get caught plotting with a koch?

Be careful of your next lie.

Hmmm... So the basic Dem strategy is to assume that people are stupid and allow themselves to be fooled by advertising. Keep that up. It'll go over big in November. :lol:

Oh please....Sour grapes.
Money is not used to bribe people to go and vote..
Money is for political advertising.
However, if you want to open that door, you must admit the same and in the same negative context about Obama's huge political money war chest.
So which is it?

Is it a money thing because a Republican won? Or...Should Obama win in November with a larger amount of money fall under the liberal categorization of "Well..That's different!!!"
You cannot answer because either way it's a trap. A trap you set for yourself.

Forum List

Back