Its over

2lae9a8.gif

Please peeps...no dire predictions of the demise of the Democrats....we all saw how that turned out when they predicted the end of the GOP.

It was not even close
Libs your done in 2012

I know, fox just announced a walker win. Libs, have fun in the last few months you hold office, your goose is cooked in November, better pray for a catastrophe between now and then that allows the president to suspend elections "Which I dont put past your reps to cook up".

I predict tomorrow that MSLSD and cnn will say "By no means does this have national implications that effect November". HAHAHAHA!!!! You heard it here first folks!
Not even the great propagandist from the left can hide this ass whoopen.

Walker wins! Just think of ALL those union dues going down the drain, the union bosses are going to have some splainin to do!

Yep celebrate the big win.
The state is still pretty evenly divided on the issue.

Remember domination is the republican word that replaced compromise.

I really do not care much since I do not live there.
But it is fun watching all the others who do not live there get all wound up over it.

It was not even close
Libs your done in 2012

I know, fox just announced a walker win. Libs, have fun in the last few months you hold office, your goose is cooked in November, better pray for a catastrophe between now and then that allows the president to suspend elections "Which I dont put past your reps to cook up".

The death of all white people?

This is one of countless races that will occur this year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes, this was an important victory. But instead of boasting and getting cocky, let's remain humble. Let's get the work done and do what needs to be done. And ensure we can repeat this in November.

Larence o'donell on Mslsd just announced that the biggest winner in Wisconsin is president Obama. What a fucking tool. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Why did Obama win? Because he stayed away from wiconsin and did not put a stamp on barrett, if the left wanna consider that a win I guess it's okay. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back