It’s Over: Trump Loses All Important London Vote

The prophecies said the Jews would reject Jesus. Most did, but the original church was all Jewish and then the gospel went to The Gentiles.

The Jews rejected the cornerstone, built without hands (Messiah) Their Biblical scholars expected Messiah Bin David (The conquering savior), but Jesus came as Messiah Bin Joseph (the suffering Savior)He came as “The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of The World.”

God tested Abraham and asked him if he loved God enough to give up his only son. Abraham was willing to do this, so God said, “I will provide The Lamb.” This test was carried out in the very place Christ was crucified.

When John The Baptist first saw Jesus
a couple thousand years later, he knew who he was saying, “Behold, The Lamb of God that takes away The Sins of The World.”

Christ will Return again as Messiah Bin David and it is then when The Jews will recognize Him, and realize they rejected him in Jerusalem over 2,000 years ago. “They will mourn for Him as one mourns for the loss of their first born son, when they look upon Him whom they pierced.”

They shall ask Him, “What are these holes in thine hands?” And He shall say, “They were given Me in the house of My friends.”

All of these prophecies and sayings are from The Old Testament and fulfilled in The New Testament.

Christ will return, but many shall say, “Where is the promise of His coming?” They will mock God, mock The Jews, mock Christians.

But when they least expect it, “He will come like a theif in the night” and after that terrible judgments shall fall upon The Earth, and the choice to believe in Yahshua - Messiah will be a difficult one, and impossible for those that will worship The Antichrist.

You should research prophecy. There will be a peace agreement, but it will mark the beginning of The End Times, because it will be signed between The Antichrist and Israel.

The Temple will be built and about 3 1/2 years in Antichrist will defile The Temple, break the Treaty, and call himself God. Persecution of Israel will be brutal at that time because he will demand to be worshipped and most of Israel will refuse, so they will have to flee, but at the end of what is called The Great Tribulation, Christ returns to destroy The Antichrist and his armies, and conduct the Great Judgment of The Wicked, Then take The Throne of David and Rule over the whole Earth.

Nothing is going to stop any of this from happening.

There will be a Treaty, but God calls that Treaty, A Covenant With Death.

Cause he called them out on their bullshit.

Tell me, how is Trump moving the embassy to Isreal fall under “America first “?

We're the first to move our embassy to Jerusalem.

Like idiots . That’s a big Mid East peace bargaining chip and trump gave it away.

And it also cost us millions . Winning !!
Blah Blah Blah The Messiah has been coming again since... Oh yeah since the Romans crucified him at the request of the Jews for claiming to be the messiah. Jesus was a Jew right.? Just checkin my facts! So the Jews of the time didn't think he was the Messiah. HMMMM! Still don't ! Why do Christians love Israel? :saythat:

You actually know how things work. Cool! :113:

Others than me and you do, but not many.

Last edited:
You should research prophecy. There will be a peace agreement, but it will mark the beginning of The End Times, because it will be signed between The Antichrist and Israel.

The Temple will be built and about 3 1/2 years in Antichrist will defile The Temple, break the Treaty, and call himself God. Persecution of Israel will be brutal at that time because he will demand to be worshipped and most of Israel will refuse, so they will have to flee, but at the end of what is called The Great Tribulation, Christ returns to destroy The Antichrist and his armies, and conduct the Great Judgment of The Wicked, Then take The Throne of David and Rule over the whole Earth.

Nothing is going to stop any of this from happening.

There will be a Treaty, but God calls that Treaty, A Covenant With Death.

Cause he called them out on their bullshit.

Tell me, how is Trump moving the embassy to Isreal fall under “America first “?

We're the first to move our embassy to Jerusalem.

Like idiots . That’s a big Mid East peace bargaining chip and trump gave it away.

And it also cost us millions . Winning !!
Blah Blah Blah The Messiah has been coming again since... Oh yeah since the Romans crucified him at the request of the Jews for claiming to be the messiah. Jesus was a Jew right.? Just checkin my facts! So the Jews of the time didn't think he was the Messiah. HMMMM! Still don't ! Why do Christians love Israel? :saythat:
lol Jesus was a Jew and he was killed by the Romans and yet you hold the Jews and not the Romans responsible for his death.
All racists hold Jews responsible for everything from Christ on the cross to the milk in the fridge reaching expiration date yesterday.

You fucktards are so full of shit. Did you ever consider that if Israeli Jews did really run America, where you idiots would be now? LOLOL

You fucktards are so full of shit. Did you ever consider that if Israeli Jews did really run America, where you idiots would be now? LOLOL
Immigration Policy would be better.
The Wall would be built.
Radical Islam would not be setting up shop in this country.

Yes , conservatives just love the Jews . They even have torch walks in their honor where they chant “Jews will not replace us.”
Fringe right wing extremists and now mainstream Democrats are anti semitic.

They are not fringe . They are growing as racist Trump promotes them. “Good people on both sides”.

You can't find 10 people on the right who are antisemitic. You can't find 10 people on the left who are not - including you, Adolf.

Forum List

Back