Calm down, Skull....

it's a joke, but with no punchline.

Here's a better one:

Eleven people were hanging on a rope,
under a rescue helicopter.
10 men and 1 woman.
The rope was not strong enough to carry them
all, so they decided that one had to leave
because otherwise they were all going to fall.
They weren't able to choose that person,
until the woman gave a very touching speech.
She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because,
as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her
husband and kids or for men in general, and was
used to always making sacrifices with little in return.
As soon as she finished her speech,
all the men started clapping ......

10 men and 1 woman.

Unrealistic.

In the amount of time it took her to make that speech, the rope would have broken.

10 men and 1 woman.

Unrealistic.

In the amount of time it took her to make that speech, the rope would have broken.

Tox, I know that you for one, would have clapped!

Is this more realistic?

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3 kg. The length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink twice as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand...... The woman has read this entire text. You're still looking at your thumb.

10 men and 1 woman.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3 kg. The length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink twice as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand...... The woman has read this entire text. You're still looking at your thumb.

I would have given a fist pump.

And unlike most of your posts, I actually read that from beginning to end.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

You read all of my posts...

I can tell from the constant complaining.

10 men and 1 woman.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

:clap2:

Meh, they were all liberal touchy feely whiney guys. Not what I call a real man.

When you hear a man boast that he is the boss in his own house, you can be sure that he might lie about other things also.

Another true story, just for you, Gracie:

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

10 men and 1 woman.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

I have to admit, I was looking at my thumb.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

I have to admit, I was looking at my thumb.

And that proves that we understand men, while the opposite is hardly the case.

In fact, this allegory illustrates same:

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp.
He picked it up and rubbed it.

Out popped a genie.

"Ok, ok," the genie said, "you've released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. It's the fourth time this month. I'm getting fed up with granting wishes, so you can forget about three. You only get one."

The man thought for a while and said, "I've always wanted to visit Hawaii but I'm frightened of flying and I get seasick. Could you build a bridge so I can drive there?"

The genie laughed. "That's impossible," he said. "Imagine how difficult it would be. How would the supports reach the bottom of the sea? Think how much concrete and steel would be needed. No, try something else."

The man racked his brains for a really good wish.

Finally he said, "I've been married and divorced three times. My wives all said I'm insensitive and don't care. So I'd like to understand women. Know what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment. Why they're crying. What they really want when they say nothing. I'd like to know how to make them truly happy."

The genie thought for a bit. Then he said, "This bridge. D'you want two lanes or four?"

10 men and 1 woman.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

I too am a thumb guy, but wouldn't have it any other way.

What a load of new age blather.

I was okay with it until one of those misandrists elected to apologise " on behalf of my gender"

Hate to break it to him, but he and I are NOT the same gender, so he obviously doesn't have STANDING to apologise for me or the male gender.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0Nw7sIl8o]YouTube - JOHNNY HORTON - HOORAY FOR A LITTLE DIFFERENCE 1956[/ame]

What a load of new age blather.

I was okay with it until one of those misandrists elected to apologise " on behalf of my gender"

Hate to break it to him, but he and I are NOT the same gender, so he obviously doesn't have STANDING to apologise for me or the male gender.

Men? What men? All I see there is a pack of little whipped, castrated puppies, crawling on their bellies, tails tucked meekly between their legs to cover their missing sacks, whimpering, cowering, and begging at the feet of their mistress. Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen; these are a sample of the lapdogs who call themselves "sensitive New Age men"! I do not know, nor do I particularly care, what rock these pathetic, wretched affronts to all things masculine were found beneath, so long as they never reproduce, and all of them eventually go to hell.

Unrealistic.

Is this more realistic?

You mean from base to tip. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back