It's over. The swamp is victorious.

Discussion in 'Congress' started by PredFan, Jul 25, 2017.

1. JohnPrewett

JohnPrewett VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +372
    Why do you insist on using terminology you know is ridiculous ? It doesn't help your case.

There is an invisible (to our physical eye) being who permeates the universe.
    This being is in the process of creating a vast family that loves one another. Humans are invited to become members of this family of love.
    However, we humans have power to choose ... and sadly some will choose to hate God and God's family .... and will indeed suffer a TERRIBLE fate.

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,486
    Really, where's your evidence? And why does he need to be "invisible"?

Well, he really kind of sucks at it if he lets 99% of creations get it wrong about worshiping him. I mean according to you, all the non-Christians are wrong. The Catholics are wrong. . Most of the Protestants are wrong. The Mormons are wrong. The only people who get it right are the kind of people who read Jack Chick's hateful screeds and say, 'uh, huh, that's my Jesus!"

Dude, that makes God sound like a Batman villain, "I'm going to give you this really complicated puzzle, and if you don't get it right, I'm going to do horrible things to you and the people you care about!"

[​IMG]
    And they call this guy crazy!

3. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,731
    Didn'tcha know? JoeB is all knowing and all powerful........ Well at least in his own mind.........