It's over. The swamp is victorious.

Why do you insist on using terminology you know is ridiculous ? It doesn't help your case.

There is an invisible (to our physical eye) being who permeates the universe.
This being is in the process of creating a vast family that loves one another. Humans are invited to become members of this family of love.
However, we humans have power to choose ... and sadly some will choose to hate God and God's family .... and will indeed suffer a TERRIBLE fate.

Why do you insist on using terminology you know is ridiculous ? It doesn't help your case.

Really, where's your evidence? And why does he need to be "invisible"?

This being is in the process of creating a vast family that loves one another. Humans are invited to become members of this family of love.

Well, he really kind of sucks at it if he lets 99% of creations get it wrong about worshiping him. I mean according to you, all the non-Christians are wrong. The Catholics are wrong. . Most of the Protestants are wrong. The Mormons are wrong. The only people who get it right are the kind of people who read Jack Chick's hateful screeds and say, 'uh, huh, that's my Jesus!"

However, we humans have power to choose ... and sadly some will choose to hate God and God's family .... and will indeed suffer a TERRIBLE fate.

Dude, that makes God sound like a Batman villain, "I'm going to give you this really complicated puzzle, and if you don't get it right, I'm going to do horrible things to you and the people you care about!"

palha%25C3%25A7o+joker_colors_by_ashasylum.jpg

And they call this guy crazy!

Didn'tcha know? JoeB is all knowing and all powerful........ Well at least in his own mind.........

Forum List

Back