It's over! Swing States Go Romney!

Because they are nutters. . . RCP indicates that the swing states are in flux with the intrades odds on being Obama @ 63.1, up two points.

There is no reason to vote for Obama.... he's a demonstrable liar, a crook and woefully incompetent.. even the moonbats know it.
Moonbats? Haven't heard that word in a while.

If you mean other Democrats, Obama's foibles are kinda the elephant sitting in the livingroom that none of them recognize after a while.

i.e. the $16 trillion deficit? The left has learned to say a # of euphemisms that take the onus off Obama--(1) That it's somehow, all Bush's fault Obama couldn't keep his campaign promise of cutting the deficit in half because everyone (they know) sez so (huh?) and (2) That really means something else that's not bad because it happened on Obama's watch, maybe those mean old Republican congresscritters who won't cooperate with Obama's spending us into oblivion or something.

You know, denial, that out-of-sight, out-of-mind Egyptian River. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Daily Swing State Tracking Poll

Romney 49% Obama 47%

:woohoo:

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

You were saying?

anim_e2b33df0-0e35-8084-91a6-8221ce31225a.gif

No one will ever believe Rassy again...Maybe Rove can go work for him?

I’ll start when you start.

On election day, I will vote against hate and racism and vote for Ms. Clinton. There…I’ve already done more than you.

Voting for the party of racists is a vote against hate?

Wait, the demagogue - sociopath party is BASED on "hate whitey."

You know candy, you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag... :eusa_whistle:

On election day, I will vote against hate and racism and vote for Ms. Clinton. There…I’ve already done more than you.

You know candy, you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag... :eusa_whistle:

GOP convention button from 2008:

0*Janax5yJ6FmtL5DF.JPG

Pretty much still the same party; just more hateful

Yes, a vote for HRC is a vote against hate and racism.

0*Janax5yJ6FmtL5DF.JPG

Sure, I believe you - you Communists are such an honest bunch after all.

The folks who brought us Stephen Colbert, Archie Bunker, and the Westboro Baptists would never lie to smear their enemies, not you little Goebbels....

0*Janax5yJ6FmtL5DF.JPG

Sure, I believe you - you Communists are such an honest bunch after all.

The folks who brought us Stephen Colbert, Archie Bunker, and the Westboro Baptists would never lie to smear their enemies, not you little Goebbels....

Not sure what any of that means…..but whatever.

Voting for HRC is a rejection of hate, racism, and backwards thinking.
By the way, how’d the 2012 election turn out? Did Romney win all those swing states? LOL

Forum List

Back