It's over. I put a man in prison for the rest of his natural life.

Why are you patting yourself on the back for doing your duty? It is your responsiblity as a US citizen.... nothing to be proud of. Jeeeeeez. Fucking liberals - what did you expect - Peter the Magic Pixie comes along and makes all the bad people good? Welcome to Reality 101. Idiot.

fuck off

No. :tongue:

Only dude on this board whose 'fuck off' is of any import is Gunny.

Absopositiveolutely! :clap2:

The rest of the assholes don't mean shit. Not jack shit.

Hittin ya with some Rep.... :D

Why are you patting yourself on the back for doing your duty? It is your responsiblity as a US citizen.... nothing to be proud of. Jeeeeeez. Fucking liberals - what did you expect - Peter the Magic Pixie comes along and makes all the bad people good? Welcome to Reality 101. Idiot.
Do you have a per day quota of how many times you need to show yourself to be a spiteful asshole, or does it just come naturally?

Dwiddle dumb (aka California Girl) or she maybe dwiddle dumber, I always get Si modo an her confused, are little more than angry right wingers desperate for attention.

Thank you for your service and keep in mind your selection to a jury is evidence that three attorney's (Judge, DA and Defense) felt you had the judgement, sense and mental health necessary to serve faithfully, follow instructions and honestly evaluate the evidence.
Consider the Dwiddles, I suspect they wouldn't get past the bar, both are a bit :cuckoo:

Si modo and California Girl are polar opposites.

And they are both my friends.....so fuck off.

It takes a special kind of asshole to to rip into someone who is proud they took part in our system and helped to put away someone for the rest of their life.

Do you have a per day quota of how many times you need to show yourself to be a spiteful asshole, or does it just come naturally?

She doesn't need to show that....cuz you're doing a damned fine job of it all on your own.

Asswipe.

So is voting, as far as that goes, and serving on site council at your kids' school.

But neither of those things is so time consuming, heart breaking, or difficult.

The evidence was highly questionable. I tended to believe the lady in question not an overzealous cop.
You should have left that other sentence out then.
Sounds like you are just trying to justify your opinion of the law, not judge the case on facts alone.

The fact that I thought the law was unfair is secondary to the evidence presented.

By the way, I really don't need a lecture tonight.

you need a lot of lectures:

first lesson: find new e-friends

You should have left that other sentence out then.
Sounds like you are just trying to justify your opinion of the law, not judge the case on facts alone.

The fact that I thought the law was unfair is secondary to the evidence presented.

I think I'm a pretty good judge of who is a good person and who is an asshole.

I pick my friends because they have character......not because I completely agree with them.

So fuck off.

I pick my friends because they have character......not because I completely agree with them.

So fuck off.

yeah, your friends have character, fer sure.

So fuck off.

Probably something that's not too high on your list.

To some it's really important.

Anybody I befriend gets my support through thick or thin.....even if they're wrong.

I wonder if you can understand that kind of friendship.

So fuck off.

Anybody I befriend gets my support through thick or thin.....even if they're wrong.

dude, don't run into my door.

having character and having a good character is not the same.

you sound like a very useful idiot!

Strange you would know that term....because it applies to fucken dipshit assholes that vote for Democrats even if it means cutting their own throats....because they are so biased they couldn't use their own brain if their lives depended on it.

But keep believing you're right fuckwad.

Last edited:

Strange you would know that term....because it applies to fucken dipshit assholes that vote for Democrats even if it means cutting their own throats....because they are so biased they couldn't use their own brain if their lives depended on it.

But keep believing your right fuckwad.

my right fuckwad? sorry, you don't make much sense! is it because you are a total moron?

this is not political as much as you like to make it out to be, as there is where you feel save in spewing your retarded talking points.

i am commenting on the social interaction of posters.

and you fell into a bad crowd, like a nerd who is totally smitten with some girls who gave him attention, just some. never mind that the girls themselves are really ugly.

i am here to save you, i think you can be a decent poster after you have detached yourself from certain ugly clique.

think about it, and trust me! you read it on the internet, it must be true.

I just want to say thank you to all who have shown their many kindnesses and thoughts here.

It was nice to be able to share this important part of my life with my USMB 'family.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back