It's On!!!: Trump Accepts To Debate Bernie Sanders In California Before Primary----Hillary Declines

It appears that Bernie Sanders has declared himself the nominee of the Democrat party? Never before in the history of this nation has the GOP nominee agreed to debate the LOSER of the Democrat primary. (That is if Bernie Sanders pays Donald Trump 10 to 15 million, the debate is on, "I guess.")

One thing for certain it's going to be a very cold day in hell before the Democrat party allows a candidate to switch their party status to run on their ticket again. Sanders has just alienated the ENTIRE Democrat party. So any dreaming about those Democrat Super delegates switching over to Sanders, just went out the window, and are now burning in Sanders garbage. Bernie Sanders is not going to welcomed with open arms at the convention, if they even allow him or his supporters in the door after this stunt.

If you're a Sanders fan I wouldn't be real happy about this. Trump is not going to be near as patient and polite with Bernie Sanders has Hillary Clinton has been. It's going to be a very-very bad debate for Sanders.

For those of you on the Reich wing, thinking this is going to be a blastout debate on Hillary Clinton. Forget it, that won't happen, the moderators will not allow that. It will be all about Bernie Sanders v Donald Trump on policy and ideology. This debate will give more opportunity for Trump to chase off more voting blocks into Hillary Clinton's column. So if you're a Trump supporter, I wouldn't be real happy to see this debate coming either.

I suspect the overall outcome of this debate will show that Hillary Clinton is clearly the more Presidential figure in this race--even though she is not participating in this debate.

bernie-sanders-cartoon-englehart.jpg

For the first time in 40 years we have two candidates that have refused to release their income tax returns, and they are Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump who will be pounded with questions about this.

Score Card:
Hillary Clinton will secure the nomination on June 7th--only needs 90 more delegates.
Bernie Sanders--needs 847 more delegates. A Mathematical impossibility.

Last edited:
Trump Chickens Out And Refuses To Debate Sanders Unless Bernie Pays $10 Million
While speaking to reporters in North Dakota, Donald Trump announced that Bernie Sanders is going to have to pay to debate him, and he would have to get $10 million from Sanders to participate in the charity debate.…

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think he said "someone" would have to donate the 10M.

Fox wants to host it. They can pay it. They'd net far more in ratings.

And....it would be a major PR boost with women for Trump, Bernie and Fox.

A win-win-win. He's not the deal maker for no reason.

He wont be a chicken shit only after Sanders does this:

JumpHoops.jpg

And THEN he promises he'll debate him. Foreal this time.

trump_car_salesman.jpg

Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. But he's gonna do it anyway. So...why not get something out of it?? This is what he does. Make deals. This is the attitude we want for America. For example....we dont NEED to protect South Korea or Europe. But we do it anyway. Time to get something in return.

This attitude has been missing in D.C for decades.
Hmmm...this is pretty average spinning really.
I'm sure you can do better.

Sander's just confirmed it on Twitter and Trump just accepted Sanders offer on Jimmy Kimmel.

Twitter
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016

It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders.

Hillary opts out.
Clinton declines to debate Sanders in California - CNNPolitics.com

Neither should do it without the hildabitch, there's no up side.

OF COURSE There is an upside. Trump IS the Republican nominee. Sanders just put himself on par with Trump. Hillary looks like the little kid that got left out of the game of tag.

LOL BRILLIANT move by both, stupid choice by Hillary.

Right, the hildabitch sits on the sidelines and giggles as Trump and Sanders tries to tear each other down, there is no up side for either, they will both come out weaker.
Drumpf backed down....like a middle schooler going "only kidding" when they get scared.

Trump: Wanna Fight? :mad:
Bernie: YEAH! :rock:

Trump: :shock: uhhh, ok...but on one...I mean 10 million conditions :deal:

Forum List

Back