"It's Okay To Be White"

So of course in your own bigoted mind every person that feels that being born white is not a sin or is not racist must be wrong, must be unemployed, and must be from Alabama because everyone in that state is so backward and uneducated.

Way to prove your point. Congratulations.
The only people saying that being born white is a sin and that all whites are racist, are racists.
And in your own bigoted way you stereotype people in Alabama. Damn glad you are such a shining beacon.
Your combined efforts to call me names and make this an argument about the people of Alabama is not going to change the fact that the "It's Okay To Be White" slogan is a racist recruiting tool.
Focus.
Ya, it's a RACIST RECRUITING TOOL alright... to attract WHITE HATING RACIST TRASH LIKE YOU to start in with your BACKWARDS, CONTORTED, HYPOCRITICAL WHITE BASHING RACIST BULL SHIT.

You're out of your fucking mind, woman.

All you've done in this thread is show us all that you basically need NO REASON AT ALL to HATE ON and BASH WHITE PEOPLE with your RACIST WHITE HATING CRAP.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.
You are. No matter how often you say fuck.
Bull shit. You're one of the WORST racists HERE.

What a SIMPLE little INANE, INNOCENT, statement... "it's ok to be white."

It doesn't say, WHITES UNITED AGAINST ALL OTHER RACES, or, WHITES ARE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER RACES, or, WHITE PEOPLE MUST JOIN THE KKK or any other sort of CAT CALL for them to be RACIST.

What you are saying, OLD LADY, is that WHITE people can't say ANYTHING about their race, NOTHING, not even the most INNOCENT of a statement is ALLOWED. If you're white, you have to SHUT THE FUCK UP COMPLETELY about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that concerns being WHITE, even saying... IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.

You, woman, are a FILTHY, TWISTED, HYPOCRITICAL, WHITE HATING RACIST of the WORST KIND. YOU are the kind of person with your ASININE, BACKWARDS, RETARDED RACIST HYPOCRISY that EVERYONE should SHUN. YOU are the kind of person that just makes race relations WORSE.

You should be ASHAMED of yourself, you IGNORANT old RACIST SKANK.

Last edited:
The only people saying that being born white is a sin and that all whites are racist, are racists.
And in your own bigoted way you stereotype people in Alabama. Damn glad you are such a shining beacon.
Your combined efforts to call me names and make this an argument about the people of Alabama is not going to change the fact that the "It's Okay To Be White" slogan is a racist recruiting tool.
Focus.
Ya, it's a RACIST RECRUITING TOOL alright... to attract WHITE HATING RACIST TRASH LIKE YOU to start in with your BACKWARDS, CONTORTED, HYPOCRITICAL WHITE BASHING RACIST BULL SHIT.

All you've done in this thread is show us all that you basically need NO REASON AT ALL to HATE ON and BASH WHITE PEOPLE with your RACIST WHITE HATING CRAP.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.

It doesn't say, WHITES UNITED AGAINST ALL OTHER RACES, or, WHITES ARE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER RACES, or, WHITE PEOPLE MUST JOIN THE KKK or any other sort of CAT CALL for them to be RACIST.

What you are saying, OLD LADY, is that WHITE people can't say ANYTHING about their race, NOTHING, not even the most INNOCENT of a statement is ALLOWED. If you're white, you have to SHUT THE FUCK UP COMPLETELY about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that concerns being WHITE, even saying... IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.

You, woman, and a FILTHY, TWISTED, HYPOCRITICAL, WHITE HATING RACIST of the WORST KIND. YOU are the kind of person with your ASININE, BACKWARDS, RETARDED RACIST HYPOCRISY that EVERYONE should SHUN. YOU are the kind of person that just makes race relations WORSE.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?
Look out for anti constitutionalists leftist loons of any color

OK, I will, but 'm still wondering exactly how I'm being attacked as a white man. Can you point out how exactly white men are being attacked so I'll be ready for it?
Just how STUPID are you willing to act to PRETEND you have some kind of legitimate point? You ignorant MORON.

You want to see how whites are being attacked, GOOGLE IT. The FBI website is FULL of stats on how BLACK on WHITE VIOLENT CRIME is FAR, FAR more prevalent than white on black.

And you want to see how FAST the LEFTIST HYPOCRITE TRASH turns on you if you're white?

JUST SAY IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.

Wise up, you game playing putz.

Focus.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.

You, woman, and a FILTHY, TWISTED, HYPOCRITICAL, WHITE HATING RACIST of the WORST KIND. YOU are the kind of person with your ASININE, BACKWARDS, RETARDED RACIST HYPOCRISY that EVERYONE should SHUN. YOU are the kind of person that just makes race relations WORSE.

internet-tough-guy.jpg
Really? Show me where I said anything about how "TOUGH" I am. Making a point has got nothing to do with how TOUGH you are.

You missed the mark again, DUMBASS.

Focus.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.

WHITE people can't say ANYTHING about their race, NOTHING, not even the most INNOCENT of a statement is ALLOWED. If you're white, you have to SHUT THE FUCK UP COMPLETELY about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that concerns being WHITE, even saying... IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
If only that were true.

Focus.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.

WHITE people can't say ANYTHING about their race, NOTHING, not even the most INNOCENT of a statement is ALLOWED. If you're white, you have to SHUT THE FUCK UP COMPLETELY about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that concerns being WHITE, even saying... IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
If only that were true.
YOU'RE PROVING IT'S TRUE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

SHEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... how STUPID ARE YOU?

Focus.

YOU are the RACIST here.
Nope.

If only that were true.
YOU'RE PROVING IT'S TRUE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

SHEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... how STUPID ARE YOU?
Are you a biker?

Would one of you right wingers point out specifically what I should look for?
Look out for anti constitutionalists leftist loons of any color

OK, I will, but 'm still wondering exactly how I'm being attacked as a white man. Can you point out how exactly white men are being attacked so I'll be ready for it?
Just how STUPID are you willing to act to PRETEND you have some kind of legitimate point? You ignorant MORON.

You want to see how whites are being attacked, GOOGLE IT. The FBI website is FULL of stats on how BLACK on WHITE VIOLENT CRIME is FAR, FAR more prevalent than white on black.

And you want to see how FAST the LEFTIST HYPOCRITE TRASH turns on you if you're white?

JUST SAY IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.

Wise up, you game playing putz.

Sure, but white on white crime is much more prevalent than black on white crime. Are you saying we are attacking ourselves for being white? That doesn't make much sense does it? Since that claim turned out to be bullshit, do you know of any other ways you, and I are being attacked?

So of course in your own bigoted mind every person that feels that being born white is not a sin or is not racist must be wrong, must be unemployed, and must be from Alabama because everyone in that state is so backward and uneducated.

Focus.

That is one possibility.

Another is that some white people found a way to get liberals to show how racist they are. To make the point that in today's America, it is NOT ok to be white.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

If that was true, they would not be offended by the statement, "it is ok to be white".

Yeah, we know what you're up to. Too bad, so sad. Your bigotry isn't welcome. Go back to your shack in Alabama and leave our kids alone.

Focus.
No its not.
You're implying that white people shouldn't exist.
The fact still remains....It's okay to be white, unless you're a racist liberal or a racist who isn't white.

Focus.

That is one possibility.

Another is that some white people found a way to get liberals to show how racist they are. To make the point that in today's America, it is NOT ok to be white.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.

If that was true, they would not be offended by the statement, "it is ok to be white".
I'm not offended by the statement. I'm offended by the likes of 007 and Mud who are using it to whine. Racists are basically big whiners, and however the phrase was initially introduced, it was quickly coopted by the Klan et al and it is now their calling card.

Yeah, we know what you're up to. Too bad, so sad. Your bigotry isn't welcome. Go back to your shack in Alabama and leave our kids alone.

Focus.
Your attempt to paint everyone from Alabama as poor,uneducated and racist is the worse kind of bigotry. Way to show your intelligence.

Focus.
No its not.
You're implying that white people shouldn't exist.
The fact still remains....It's okay to be white, unless you're a racist liberal or a racist who isn't white.
It is a white supremacist slogan. I'm glad they burned the brochures and tore down the banner and more or less kicked the bums out. Maybe it makes us look overreactive, but I'd rather do that than open the door wide to a bunch of white supremacists.

Focus.

That is one possibility.

Not to liberals.
Liberals aren't racist.
Damn you really are stupid anyone can be a racist.

Focus.
Your attempt to paint everyone from Alabama as poor,uneducated and racist is the worse kind of bigotry. Way to show your intelligence.
Are you from Alabama?

Focus.
Are you from Alabama?
What does that have to do with anything? Your characterization of those in Alabama is bigoted and moronic. Have you ever been there have you ever known someone from there to even pretend they are a freind?
I think it is much more likely that you in your bigoted imagination decided everyone from that state is less then you.

Police in Oklahoma City are investigating “It’s okay to be white” fliers that were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law as a potential hate crime.
Oklahoma City Police Investigating “It’s Okay to be White Fliers” as Potential Hate Crime

When you have a generation of big babies who can't handle reality. The left love it until it hits these stupid fkrs personally then suddenly Trump did it and is Hitler meanwhile your the retarded assholes who begged for this chit with Obama u idiots. You oftenn can't get rid of cancer virus esp. when it's name is Obama.

upload_2019-11-4_7-29-19.png

Forum List

Back