"It's Okay To Be White"

I'm not offended by the statement. I'm offended by the likes of 007 and Mud who are using it to whine. Racists are basically big whiners, and however the phrase was initially introduced, it was quickly coopted by the Klan et al and it is now their calling card.

THe act of censorship, makes their "whining" justified. It is valid to complain about censorship.

YOUR calling it "whining" when it is justified, is you supporting the censorship and the racism.

Whether this is from white supremacists or NOT, it was a brilliant ploy, and the liberals in question fell for it, hook, line and sinker, revealing that, to them, it is not "ok to be white".
I support public censorship of that kind of garbage in exactly the way it was just "censored" -- by throwing it in the trash.
Translation: if someone does not agree with the way I think, the way I interpret everything then the first amendment must be thrown out and what I don't agree with must be censored.
Hate speech has no place in this country.

OK fascist
You are the fascist.

Hate speech has no place in this country.
You are claiming that the words it is ok to be white is hate speech?
I can see why you would be confused. Words can be hard for some.
I could agree with you if one added it is not ok to be black behind it. But that is not what is there. Based only on the words there is no hate speech. Your interpretation may make it hate speech. But that does not mean to sane people it is.
You really expect me to buy that?
Do YOU actually buy that?

If it is not even ok to SAY that it is ok to be white,

you can't sanely claim that it is actually ok to be white.
Being white is the lucky color in this country. Black and brown folk have an added challenge in making something of their lives that whites never experience. White people are celebrated in every literature and history book, every science and philosophy text and in every board room in this great nation. White Europeans settled this country and their descendants still run it. Black folks, who have been here almost as long, not so much. Hispanics and Native Americans, not so much. It is not because they are somehow inferior. It is because they have been discriminated against with the most vile hatred.
It is already a given that being white is okay, has always been okay and that whites are the folks in charge. Anyone arguing that this is somehow no longer true is simply grousing that the black and brown people are finally standing shoulder to shoulder with them, the white folks. And they don't like it one little bit.
Tough cookies, I say.
You must not have been a white guy or the word "Caucasian" in the 1970's and a good part of the 1980's. The second half of the baby boomer males who identified as "Caucasian" were denied all of the good jobs because of the quotas. And the malaise of the time period did not help. Oh the quotas. Still got them. Many guys pumping gas and other jobs at that level instead of working for the electric company, gas company, post office, cop, fireman, etc. etc. etc. until the quotas were filled up was a fun experience. There were guys who went into the military that conveniently went voluntary during that time period who got out with an honorable discharge and still faced issues getting a good job. The quotas were meant for minorities but white females took the prize. They took the jobs and retired by the turn of the century or a bit later if the could. So being a lucky color means different thing in different time periods. Today gender and sexual orientation is a biggee. And we for some reason have lost our competitive ways a bit. The lucky color of the future is yellow. Within a few decades many will see what I mean as the power shifts to East Asia. The East Asia yellow males. They don't play.

You're lying.

Quotas are illegal and why is it that white men are crying about quotas when for 188 years white men set quotas at 100 percent for them? The only lucky color has been white.

You are claiming that the words it is ok to be white is hate speech?
I can see why you would be confused. Words can be hard for some.
I could agree with you if one added it is not ok to be black behind it. But that is not what is there. Based only on the words there is no hate speech. Your interpretation may make it hate speech. But that does not mean to sane people it is.
You really expect me to buy that?
Do YOU actually buy that?

If it is not even ok to SAY that it is ok to be white,

you can't sanely claim that it is actually ok to be white.
Being white is the lucky color in this country. Black and brown folk have an added challenge in making something of their lives that whites never experience. White people are celebrated in every literature and history book, every science and philosophy text and in every board room in this great nation. White Europeans settled this country and their descendants still run it. Black folks, who have been here almost as long, not so much. Hispanics and Native Americans, not so much. It is not because they are somehow inferior. It is because they have been discriminated against with the most vile hatred.
It is already a given that being white is okay, has always been okay and that whites are the folks in charge. Anyone arguing that this is somehow no longer true is simply grousing that the black and brown people are finally standing shoulder to shoulder with them, the white folks. And they don't like it one little bit.
Tough cookies, I say.
You must not have been a white guy or the word "Caucasian" in the 1970's and a good part of the 1980's. The second half of the baby boomer males who identified as "Caucasian" were denied all of the good jobs because of the quotas. And the malaise of the time period did not help. Oh the quotas. Still got them. Many guys pumping gas and other jobs at that level instead of working for the electric company, gas company, post office, cop, fireman, etc. etc. etc. until the quotas were filled up was a fun experience. There were guys who went into the military that conveniently went voluntary during that time period who got out with an honorable discharge and still faced issues getting a good job. The quotas were meant for minorities but white females took the prize. They took the jobs and retired by the turn of the century or a bit later if the could. So being a lucky color means different thing in different time periods. Today gender and sexual orientation is a biggee. And we for some reason have lost our competitive ways a bit. The lucky color of the future is yellow. Within a few decades many will see what I mean as the power shifts to East Asia. The East Asia yellow males. They don't play.

You're lying.

Quotas are illegal and why is it that white men are crying about quotas when for 188 years white men set quotas at 100 percent for them? The only lucky color has been white.
You may have your points but damnnnn...you will get blood froma stone if you could. Meanwhile in China...they are opening up factory after factory after factory after factory after factory….And if you live long enough will be tryping if allowed then to chastise the new lucky color...yellow!

I have a bumper sticker that has that on it. Its on some kind of shitty paper that wrinkles when it gets wet so I haven't stuck it on my vehicle yet. I got my SS sticker,Freedom of Speech,more important than your feelings sticker,White Devil Sticker,Don't tread on my sticker and its a white thing ya'll wouldn't understand sticker on there though...wish I could find some that wouldn't fall of when it rains and I would put one on my vehicle and plaster them all over town.

Let's look at 243 years of white racial preferences and stop lying to ourselves.
No, LET'S NOT look at that, because that is a thing of the distant past (1950s and earlier) , wheras racial discrimination against whites is HAPPENING NOW.

Forum List

Back