It's Ok To Profile. Just Don't Take Actions Based On Profiling....

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Statistics are statistics.

Profiling is a collective gathering of statistics.

That being said......NEVER USE ACTIONS against specific groups just because they might fall in line with certain statistics......

The current administration labeled everyone in the Tea Party and/or related parties as "Tax Dodgers" and watched them for tax evasion. Turns out, the extreme right didn't like profiling..........even though they use it all the time.

Last edited:
So knowing that the person comes from a group that's 10 times per capita more likely to kill me. I still shouldn't cross to the other side of the street.

You're asking a person not to use common sense.

Did you use judgement that harms that person by crossing the street kiddo?

Did you crossing the street harm or oppress anyone? Let's talk stop and frisk..

Why do all Right's think the Lefts don't know statistics?........(because they never research beyond their party, that's why)

Last edited:
El Al Airlines uses radical profiling - targeting Muslims - and because of this Israel has never once had a single incident with their air planes being hijacked. Not once, folks.

Meanwhile in the USA, TSA is profiling grandma and her bible and not checking Ahmed and his ten Muslim brothers at the gate! Something is seriously wrong with that picture, People.

Last edited:
So knowing that the person comes from a group that's 10 times per capita more likely to kill me. I still shouldn't cross to the other side of the street.

You're asking a person not to use common sense.

Did you use judgement that harms that person by crossing the street kiddo?

Did you crossing the street harm or oppress anyone? Let's talk stop and frisk..

Why do all Right's think the Lefts don't know statistics?........(because they never research beyond their party, that's why)

Hey idiot. How about kids standing in line for college admission who're profiled down to their DNA? How about those kids who get hurt by non-admission because somebody else fits a profile that wins them admission even though they can't read at an 8th grade level? Would you say the American left are the most insidious race-baiting bastards on the planet in that case? I mean a lot of kids get hurt, don't they?

Forum List

Back