It’s OK to Lie on Twitter as Long as the Narrative Is Being Pushed

The Left are very busy pushing lies about medical treatments View attachment 535210 Okey Dokey.
Gunshot victims?
An apparent - and yet somehow entirely unreported - epidemic of gun violence in rural Oklahoma it seems. But still able to stand around in line?
Jackets in OK with heat index in triple digits?
Calling ivermectin a "horse dewormer" when it is one of the premier drugs for treating parasitic illness in humans?

Oh. And not one case of anyone treated for ivermectin in the east half of OK. Zero cases.
View attachment 535214

so much for Jack Dorsey's promise to keep fake news off twitter

The picture chosen definitely doesn't fit. But here is what the R Stone article said....

Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says​

“The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,” Dr. Jason McElyea said

What is the truth?​

The hospital that KFOR stated McElyea was associated with — Northeastern Health System - Sequoyah — released a statement Saturday revealing that McElyea is "not an employee" there, and explained the hospital has not experienced a single case of ivermectin overdose.

The opposite is happening due to year long overload, staff are quitting. Hope your family don't need medical care, because they won't get it.
Good thing we fired those anti-vaxxers wherever they may be found.....hope you dont have anyone in a nursing home,

LOL

My wife and mother both have received medical care this past week un-related to covid.

Carry on with your lies though, they're entertaining.
They didn't get elective care in Florida!

This is the asshole that ran stop sign & hit us at 18th & Bush!
IMG_20210809_164106_4.jpg

This is our van
IMG_20210809_164129_8.jpg

IMG_20210813_134343_3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I looked and I have a serious question. Why do you follow the Twitter feed of a chick with a dick?
Answer:

So I can prove a point when those like you claim that Twitter does not do this or that nor allow this or that.

Fact is Twitter need to look hard at what it allows and ask why they are policing certain things and not other things?

Also do not mention Bailey Jay to TNHarley because he has never been right since I pulled that one on him!!!

Answer:

So I can prove a point when those like you claim that Twitter does not do this or that nor allow this or that.

Fact is Twitter need to look hard at what it allows and ask why they are policing certain things and not other things?

Also do not mention Bailey Jay to TNHarley because he has never been right since I pulled that one on him!!!
Doesnt explain how you knew where to look.

How long have you been reading my crazy nonsense, so ya should know I know where to find anything!

In the end if Twitter offer smut like that then who are they to complain about lies?
I said I don't care. No excuses necessary. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back