Its OK..$5/gas..10% unemployment.. rising health insurance costs..it's OK

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember Obama said:
Obama: "I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
June 11, 2008 by Ed Morrissey
Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly « Hot Air

He also wants to raise health insurance costs by destroying 1,400 insurance companies when he said:
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program

So tell me what else to assume will happen to the current 1,400 payers
if we have a "single payer" .. destroyed?

And why? to lower costs?

And of course ObamaMYTH.. "47 million people are uninsured"...was used to convince passage and the compliant MSM continues to use that FALSE number.. i.e
10 million are not citizens, 14 million already covered by MEDICAID and 17.5 million under age 34 healthy make over $50,000 don't want nor need to buy health insurance..
yet the BIG ass LIE that there are 47 million including these phony absolutely WRONG numbers when there are less then 5 million!

So the point of Obama is NOT to have lower gas.. NOT to have lower unemployment NOT to have health insurance BUT to destroy our way of life!

The you'll love the Aechulian Hand Axe Industry when it makes it's return. Apprenticeships available.
Basic stone flaking
Stone identification
Handling the basic chopper. Getting the best meat cuts, dressing skins
Sinew steaming
Recognizing the perfect axe handle
Hafting that axe head.

I recall the WI election of the Supreme Court Justice, and it went agaionst the unions. Every election is determined by the "pocket book" issues. Not "ideology".

New Topics

Forum List

Back