it's official!

Im a daddy!
Congratulations, Avatar.

2710-AA_prod_2.jpg

:tongue:

Thank you all. My wife and I are very proud of her. She's not at all what I expected, but much much better.

She's already got better hair than I do.

Attachments

• $Malia (27).JPG
    $Malia (27).JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 62
Thank you all. My wife and I are very proud of her. She's not at all what I expected, but much much better.

She's beautiful! I hope mother is doing well, too.

She's hurting. We had to have a c-section and she's healing. At a good rate, but too slower for her tastes. she wants to be doing lots of things with the baby instead of watching me flounder with her. lol

She's beautiful! I hope mother is doing well, too.

She's hurting. We had to have a c-section and she's healing. At a good rate, but too slower for her tastes. she wants to be doing lots of things with the baby instead of watching me flounder with her. lol

Tell her NOT to rush anything. My youngest was a c-section and even though I didn't push too hard I ended up popping a stitch and that got infected and it was a mess. Blech. Best advice is to nap when the babby naps but it's hard advice to follow, I know.

When my oldest was born several hours after we came home my mom said 'have you changed the baby's diaper recently'? I had changed her at the hospital before we left and kinda forgot that uh, yeah you have to do that all the time. I guess I though 'one and done for today'. :lol:

Forum List

Back