It's Official!!!!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
My divorce was final today!!! :mm:

I was going to post this in chat, however I know that asshole is still getting on here reading my posts :rolleyes: so I won't gloat in his face, YET! :dev3:

Trinity said:

I was going to post this in chat, however I know that asshole is still getting on here reading my posts :rolleyes: so I won't gloat in his face, YET! :dev3:

If he is using your ID to get on the site, then he would be able to read this anyway....

I hope you didn't set the thing to keep the cookie...

no1tovote4 said:
If he is using your ID to get on the site, then he would be able to read this anyway....

I hope you didn't set the thing to keep the cookie...

No he's not using my Id, he has had several of his own, were onto him!

no1tovote4 said:
Oh, and uh, congrats I guess....

Oh and Thanks! :D

You know this sounds really bad, but if you all had lived through the shit I did with this guy for 15 years, you would completly understand why I am celebrateing! :cheers2:

Trinity said:
Oh and Thanks! :D

You know this sounds really bad, but if you all had lived through the shit I did with this guy for 15 years, you would completly understand why I am celebrateing! :cheers2:

I can only hope that he is not Bully, or mrsx....

:D

no1tovote4 said:
I can only hope that he is not Bully, or mrsx....

:D

:eek2: Oh god, that's a scary thought!!! hmmm he isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box! But he's not much into politics so I doubt they are him.

Trinity said:
:eek2: Oh god, that's a scary thought!!! hmmm he isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box! But he's not much into politics so I doubt they are him.

My advice-?

Be nice--you have to deal with him the rest of your life.

dilloduck said:
My advice-?

Be nice--you have to deal with him the rest of your life.

That's what you think!

My boy's are old enough that they can call him and talk to him without me ever having to talk to him! Although they don't really want to talk to him either! :D

I was going to call last night and go out with you, but I figured you needed your rest for today. I didn't know what it would entail.

Anyway,I'm real glad for you. I know this is what you wanted.

gop_jeff said:
I certainly hope that your life is less troubling/worrying now! :)

But of course, I have been stress free for 7 weeks now! Life is good! :)

Trinity said:
That's what you think!

My boy's are old enough that they can call him and talk to him without me ever having to talk to him! Although they don't really want to talk to him either! :D

Here's to hoping that doesn't come back to haunt you ! :beer:

Joz said:
I was going to call last night and go out with you, but I figured you needed your rest for today. I didn't know what it would entail.

Anyway,I'm real glad for you. I know this is what you wanted.

You should have Dad would have watched the boy's.

It wouldn't have entailed much other then the hour and twenty minute drive there, except my truck battery was dead this morning so I was on the phone trying to find someone with jumper cables because mine were missing, I then found out from William that him and Jesse took them out of my truck at their dad's house and left them there! :eek:

I did finally get a jump and made it to court with 10 minutes to spare and my lawyer was in the court stalling for more time, I guess he thought I was going to be late! There was no way in hell I was rescheduling this!

I have been waiting far to long to reschedule!

OCA said:
Its all in the eye of the beholder, and my eye holds a lot. I'm just joking anyway, thinking that a fresh divorcee might be hot on the prowl with the newfound freedom.

:laugh: why am I not surprised. hmm, I think I'm going to stay away from that road for awhile!

Trinity said:

Well I wish you peace and serenity and much time for yourself now to regroup and then go have some fun!!

Bonnie said:
Well I wish you peace and serenity and much time for yourself now to regroup and then go have some fun!!

Thanks Bonnie! :)

Forum List

Back