It's Official....Vick Is a Hero

He served his time so people should get off his back about that but, a Hero? In what Universe or Dimension? :lol:

Maybe they can call a Korean Catering service and have Teriyaki Dog during the award program, I bet he LOVES that!

I urge the mods to delete this thread post haste, lest you want to bear partial responsibility for the brain aneurysm bones will surely suffer if she sees this. :thup:

I urge the mods to delete this thread post haste, lest you want to bear partial responsibility for the brain aneurysm bones will surely suffer if she sees this. :thup:

Let me post a pic of Vick shirtless too, to really send her over the edge.....................

Let me post a pic of Vick shirtless too, to really send her over the edge.....................

And her ire will be further compounded by knowing that she can't call him a ****** without it being censored. :D

Nice Doggie!

officialvickdogchewtoy_35.jpg

Forum List

Back