It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

Globalism was suppose to be about us spreading our values throughout the world to repressive and barbaic places....

instead, the barbarians have made us complicit in their barbaric values.... what a damn shame....

Bullshit. You have no idea what "Globalism" is.
you've re-written it, to mean what it was not...

Those like you have pushed "globalism" since the days of Lenin. A one world dictatorship has always been your goal.

GREAT!!!! BOTH SIDES want to run a blitz on Saudi Royalty and shun them. That's just brilliantly moronic policy.
Actually, it's great policy. The Saudis need us as much as we need them, if not more. And we need to send the world a message that this is not acceptable. And the Saudis will comply. Unfortunately, we have a president who licks their boots to preserve his family's personal profit. So our congress will rebuke him and act without him.

Says the asshole who cheered fucktard Obama giving billions of dollars to Iran, who murders homosexuals by the dozen.

Fucking fraud, all you really want to do is attack your betters.

Valid concerns, but there are something like 65 other Saudi Princes that the King could put in control...

Put in control? Because our noses are out of joint with their brutality? Is that a demand you want to make as a condition of support? Dictating borders and leadership is how we've WRECKED the Middle East for the past 35 years..
I can see it already.... much like the pictures of Rumsfeld joyfully with Saddam resurfacing as president Bush tried to explain why we chose to go to war with Iraq/Saddam, only today.. with the video of the joyous interactions of Pompeo with the savage Prince right after he had Khasoggi brutally chopped in to pieces, resurfacing when America... out of the blue decides the Saudi prince and Saudi's are brutal and we go and invade them and start a war with them, when we no longer need them.... much like with the brutal Hussein...

who are we as Americans? Are we really scum and don't believe in Human rights....? Not even enough to at least try to fake it?

Every future journalist killed by other foreign dictators, is now on OUR SHOULDERS as giving the A-OK for these dictators to do it by this President.... giving alibis for the Murderer from the beginning imo.

What kind of justice you want to IMPOSE on this sovereign foreign government? YOUR sense of justice?

Journalists are people. Murder is universally accepted as wrong. There's gonna be no genocidal wave against journalists. Priorities on murdering people in foreign countries should be:

1) Any American Leader or high ranking official.
2) Any other American..
3) any member of a persecuted minority big enough to fill a stadium.

And that's it. Journalists have about the same part of my compassion as the Christian woman in Pakistan who was facing execution for blasphemy and was saved by international pressure. But NOW the government can't protect her from retribution by MILLIONS of Islamic Pakis that want her dead.

ALL THAT WORK - to keep the Pakis from being brutal.. It reminds me of that injured seal release that the wildlife rescuers filmed LIVE on TV getting eaten by a shark within minutes of the glorious moment.

Why those priorities?

Journalists do a job. They report on things authoritarians would rather keep hidden.

Ignoring the targeting and murder of journalists is dangerous. And by publically doing so, we are sending a message.

Targeting who ELSE is not "dangerous"?? Murder is dangerous. Imprisoning ALL of the opposition media in Turkey is "dangerous". That woman being hunted down in Pakistan is "dangerous".. Why aren't leftists calling for her release and amnesty in the US. THAT'S an Amnesty case if I ever heard of one. NOT 2000 people from Cent. Amer a day that live in a country with no economy and no law enforcement.

Tell me -- and please answer -- what's your solution?

Our President made it clear where American priorities are

Making money on arms sales is more important than American values

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Is that the only moronic action you can come up with? We have similar issues with allies before, and we have done something. Not gone to war. Now we have given authoritarians a green light to kill whomever with a check.

You gonna put the Saudi Royals in "time-out" or something? Either we learn to live with the brutality and culture of Arab allies or we disassociate from them in terms of strategic alliances and let the Mid East redesign itself into the Caliphate or Caliphates that they should really be..

Breaking ties with the Saudis would accelerate the inevitable carnage for that region. Syria was just a prelude to the balkanization to come if we stop taking sides.

I'm willing to opt out completely. But I doubt you really have the stomach to watch what happens after we stop picking winners and losers in the Mid East.

Those aren’t the only alternatives. That is the problem with this way of thinking. You are saying either we choose to condone anything they do or we break ties. Do you see the problem with that?

Then why all these threads calling Trump a murderer because he refused to demand the Saudis remove the Prince? What do you call that? I call it stupid partisan bickering about a foreign policy problem they've never even spent 2 minutes thinking for themselves on...

You want to embarrass them? Put them in time-out? Refuse to send them Cadillacs? What is this madness? We need to learn that we can't CHANGE some things that disturb us in the world and leave well enough alone. It's like trying to domesticate alligators. You can be for them or against them, but you're not gonna get them to behave the way YOU prefer them to..

What about Turkey? More journalists been locked up there for years? What's your plan? And why are a couple dissident journalists more important than the 100s of thousands of Arabs being slaughtered in Syria, Yemen, Somalia?

Bingo. The left seems to be fine with Cuba, Cuba has Americans in prison as does Iran. Why are the Saudis singled out? Oh yeah, it’s an excuse to hate on Trump.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Is that the only moronic action you can come up with? We have similar issues with allies before, and we have done something. Not gone to war. Now we have given authoritarians a green light to kill whomever with a check.

You gonna put the Saudi Royals in "time-out" or something? Either we learn to live with the brutality and culture of Arab allies or we disassociate from them in terms of strategic alliances and let the Mid East redesign itself into the Caliphate or Caliphates that they should really be..

Breaking ties with the Saudis would accelerate the inevitable carnage for that region. Syria was just a prelude to the balkanization to come if we stop taking sides.

I'm willing to opt out completely. But I doubt you really have the stomach to watch what happens after we stop picking winners and losers in the Mid East.

Those aren’t the only alternatives. That is the problem with this way of thinking. You are saying either we choose to condone anything they do or we break ties. Do you see the problem with that?

We haven't condoned anything. You little Heinreich Himmlers need to stop lying. The administration condemned the acts of SA, but you vile pigs of the left simply lie. Lacking a shred of integrity or honor, you ignore facts and spew your hatred.

GREAT!!!! BOTH SIDES want to run a blitz on Saudi Royalty and shun them. That's just brilliantly moronic policy.
Actually, it's great policy. The Saudis need us as much as we need them, if not more. And we need to send the world a message that this is not acceptable. And the Saudis will comply. Unfortunately, we have a president who licks their boots to preserve his family's personal profit. So our congress will rebuke him and act without him.

Says the asshole who cheered fucktard Obama giving billions of dollars to Iran, who murders homosexuals by the dozen.

Neither of you two are winning any points on the comparisons. Because it's all partisan hypocrisy.. What do YOU want to do about cultures and places in the world who's action appall us? Be consistent.

Too much to ask??

Then why all these threads calling Trump a murderer because he refused to demand the Saudis remove the Prince? What do you call that? I call it stupid partisan bickering about a foreign policy problem they've never even spent 2 minutes thinking for themselves on...

You want to embarrass them? Put them in time-out? Refuse to send them Cadillacs? What is this madness? We need to learn that we can't CHANGE some things that disturb us in the world and leave well enough alone. It's like trying to domesticate alligators. You can be for them or against them, but you're not gonna get them to behave the way YOU prefer them to..

What about Turkey? More journalists been locked up there for years? What's your plan? And why are a couple dissident journalists more important than the 100s of thousands of Arabs being slaughtered in Syria, Yemen, Somalia?
It could be that Obamma set him up to operate in the USA with a cover story. His background is checkered. Example:KHASHOGGI
was an arms dealer who took over the business from his uncle Adnan Khashoggi, the multi billionaire dark weapons guy. The media can't/won't tell us that because then they'd have to tell us the rest of the story -- the connections to the CIA, and their drug/weapons/human trafficking ratlines that run right into the US Senate Armed Services Cmte, and various House members. Start with John McCain and Joe Biden. Bulgarian missile weapons factory.

These people are filthy and the media is either A) being muzzled or B) in on it. Take your pick.

Citizen investigative reporter George Webb has been talking about it for days. What Patrick Poole has reported is true, but Webb has done an even deeper dive on the entire sordid mess.

We haven't condoned anything. You little Heinreich Himmlers need to stop lying. The administration condemned the acts of SA, but you vile pigs of the left simply lie. Lacking a shred of integrity or honor, you ignore facts and spew your hatred.
Doesn't Trump remind you of Pol Pot?
Everything else does

[

You have to ask those who made those threads. As far as I am concerned this is not a partisan issue, I don’t know if noticed but Republicans aren’t happy with what the Saudi’s did either. The only people who are busy insisting this is all over nothing seem to be the die hard Trumpers who will defend anything...even a president who will believe a lying foreign prince over his own intelligence agencies, and say so publically.

We DO have many tools diplomatic and political tools at our disposal, but we are hampered by an administration that sees no need for such. We can impose mild sanctions, remove our support for their Yemen war. Any number of things that won’t damage an alliance but WILL make a point that they went too far. Yes, we can’t change some things, but at WHAT point do we say you are going to far and need to rein it in if you want to maintain a strong alliance?

Oh I agree with you about Turkey. Why are they important? Because, like elected officials and leaders, they do a job that is needed. And they are among the first targets of authoritarians. Should we tolerate the targeting and murder of them just because we hate the media?

Valid concerns, but there are something like 65 other Saudi Princes that the King could put in control...

Put in control? Because our noses are out of joint with their brutality? Is that a demand you want to make as a condition of support? Dictating borders and leadership is how we've WRECKED the Middle East for the past 35 years..
I can see it already.... much like the pictures of Rumsfeld joyfully with Saddam resurfacing as president Bush tried to explain why we chose to go to war with Iraq/Saddam, only today.. with the video of the joyous interactions of Pompeo with the savage Prince right after he had Khasoggi brutally chopped in to pieces, resurfacing when America... out of the blue decides the Saudi prince and Saudi's are brutal and we go and invade them and start a war with them, when we no longer need them.... much like with the brutal Hussein...

who are we as Americans? Are we really scum and don't believe in Human rights....? Not even enough to at least try to fake it?

Every future journalist killed by other foreign dictators, is now on OUR SHOULDERS as giving the A-OK for these dictators to do it by this President.... giving alibis for the Murderer from the beginning imo.

What kind of justice you want to IMPOSE on this sovereign foreign government? YOUR sense of justice?

Journalists are people. Murder is universally accepted as wrong. There's gonna be no genocidal wave against journalists. Priorities on murdering people in foreign countries should be:

2) Any other American..

And that's it. Journalists have about the same part of my compassion as the Christian woman in Pakistan who was facing execution for blasphemy and was saved by international pressure. But NOW the government can't protect her from retribution by MILLIONS of Islamic Pakis that want her dead.

ALL THAT WORK - to keep the Pakis from being brutal.. It reminds me of that injured seal release that the wildlife rescuers filmed LIVE on TV getting eaten by a shark within minutes of the glorious moment.

Why those priorities?

Journalists do a job. They report on things authoritarians would rather keep hidden.

Ignoring the targeting and murder of journalists is dangerous. And by publically doing so, we are sending a message.
He was a press rep about as much as Ascosta is.

It could be that Obamma set him up to operate in the USA with a cover story. His background is checkered. Example:KHASHOGGI
was an arms dealer who took over the business from his uncle Adnan Khashoggi, the multi billionaire dark weapons guy. The media can't/won't tell us that because then they'd have to tell us the rest of the story -- the connections to the CIA, and their drug/weapons/human trafficking ratlines that run right into the US Senate Armed Services Cmte, and various House members. Start with John McCain and Joe Biden. Bulgarian missile weapons factory.

These people are filthy and the media is either A) being muzzled or B) in on it. Take your pick.

Citizen investigative reporter George Webb has been talking about it for days. What Patrick Poole has reported is true, but Webb has done an even deeper dive on the entire sordid mess.

he has family in the intl arms trade.. What use would Obama have for a journalist related to an arms dealer? THIS dead Khashoggi guy never dealt armaments.

Neither of you two are winning any points on the comparisons. Because it's all partisan hypocrisy.. What do YOU want to do about cultures and places in the world who's action appall us? Be consistent.

Too much to ask??

If we can gain from a country, we will do business with them. If they act against us, we will punish them. We are not the worlds policeman. Anyone who fails to grasp that Saudi Arabians, like all Muslims, are animals, is simply not paying attention.

Doesn't Trump remind you of Pol Pot?
Everything else does

He doesn't remind me of you at all, shitflinger.

Oh really, you festering pussbag. Trump is responsible for an act in Turkey authorized by Saudi Arabia.

You're so filled with hatred, you evil and disgusting pile of shit, that you will tell any lie and spew any absurdity, just so you can defame your betters.

What a vile subhuman you are.

A. No one has of yet said he is responsible...although there have been reports that the White House was given advance warnings that this was going to happen and did nothing to stop it ...or even warn the victim

B.I'm sorry about your tourettes. Have you sought treatment?

2) Any other American..

Why those priorities?

Targeting who ELSE is not "dangerous"?? Murder is dangerous. Imprisoning ALL of the opposition media in Turkey is "dangerous". That woman being hunted down in Pakistan is "dangerous".. Why aren't leftists calling for her release and amnesty in the US. THAT'S an Amnesty case if I ever heard of one. NOT 2000 people from Cent. Amer a day that live in a country with no economy and no law enforcement.

Tell me -- and please answer -- what's your solution?

Do you have the kitchen sink to throw in here too?

Amnesty is a whole different issue.

Turkey’s treatment of journalists, dissidents, and educators is horrific. I have posted on it before, back when Erdegon was beginning his purge...didn’t seem to be much outcry then.

Does that mean we should ignore what the Saudi’s did? Give them a green light? When does matter?

We DO have many tools diplomatic and political tools at our disposal, but we are hampered by an administration that sees no need for such. We can impose mild sanctions, remove our support for their Yemen war. Any number of things that won’t damage an alliance but WILL make a point that they went too far. Yes, we can’t change some things, but at WHAT point do we say you are going to far and need to rein it in if you want to maintain a strong alliance?

Why would we tell them we don't approve of the Saudis defending their OWN BORDER with Yemen? What US interest does that serve? What would "mild sanctions" do? Might as well just put them on ignore for a week.

You don't want to see it as the bigger issue it is. And that's the INCONSISTENCY of asking for justice HERE AND NOW because it's Trump --- but ignoring all the other times we've decided to not jeopardize relationships by DEMANDING they change THEIR values and culture.

You don't really answer questions. So it's difficult to HAVE a conversation. What about Turkey and Iran? What's the CONSISTENT foreign policy on abusive and dictatorial governments?

Forum List

Back