It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

I love you Sarah. Quadruple the size of the US government and round up all the "wrong" kind of people. Maybe put micro chips inside babies to prove they "belong".

The best solutions are always the extreme knee jerk reaction of the right wing.

Invade countries we don't like.

Let the unemployed starve.

Remove all regulations on corporations so they can make as much as possible.

Make children swear to God in public schools.

By time the right finishes, we can have a country Stalin would be proud of.
Hell Yea!

When it comes to anchor babies, I like the idea of denying them birth certificates. It is a bold move in the right direction to stop illegals from crossing the border into the USA to have kids in order to ride the benefits they get. Sarah Palin needs to activate Operation Wetback started by Ike on a grand scale. She could activate guard units from all over the country to be placed upon the border. Cutting welfare benefits to minorities could be used to fund the program. Denying citizenship to anchor babies is a good start along with the 60 day timeline to apply for citizenship.

That was funny. O'Reilly had to put a stop to her talking points and spell out to her what exactly he was asking in order to get some semblance of an answer. It's clear that she doesn't understand the issue.

and yet you guys constantly say O'Reilly is nothing but a republican hack. Go figure.

He gives a very fair interview and is not afraid to call bullshit on a republican when he sees it.

personally I think his interview of Obama during the election did as much to get him elected as any other. Obama came off looking very reasonable, and looking like a guy who would govern as a moderate liberal. It Convinced many Independents and even some moderate conservatives to give him a try since they were pissed off at the republicans anyways. The man is not the Far right Republican hack you guys make him out to be. He is a very fair and balanced interviewer, who just happens to lean to the right personally, and by the way.

Me two hours before you posted this:

He's a fucking lunatic. Honestly if anyone asks me which pundit they should watch on FoxNews, I tell them O Reilly.

Yeah, it's amazing but somehow over the last few years O'Reilly in my view has become the most moderate nighttime pundit on FOX or MSNBC.

I lost it with him when he said there are no homeless vets. That made me sick.

He's prone to saying dumb shit just like the rest of them but from what I have observed he is more likely to defend the opposition or attack his team than most others in that genre.

He's tough on his leftie guests and he'll definitely tell them they are crazy when they get carried away, but he does allow them to speak their minds. I like him. Hell he even defends Obama when he feels it's the right thing to do.

Back in the day he was a lot like Sean ... interrupting and talking over his guests when they are trying to make a point and again from what I have observed he has curtailed that a lot.

Sean is such a prick I'm shocked he doesn't get his lights punched out sometimes.

How's about you take that broad brush you got and use it to pry your foot out of your mouth.

I love you Sarah. Quadruple the size of the US government and round up all the "wrong" kind of people. Maybe put micro chips inside babies to prove they "belong".

The best solutions are always the extreme knee jerk reaction of the right wing.

Invade countries we don't like.

Let the unemployed starve.

Remove all regulations on corporations so they can make as much as possible.

Make children swear to God in public schools.

By time the right finishes, we can have a country Stalin would be proud of.
If your so worried about a corrupt government, why would you not want to stop the flow of illegal people from a country whom has always accepted one of the most corrupt governments in the world as there way of life?

I don't trust her, regardless of what populist positions she might take

She's a tool of the petroleum industry, just like her felon mentor, Stevens.

her entire shtick is to dumb down political issues to the 'stump' level, which unfortunatly sells rather well here

the potential Adlai Stevensons of our times can't compete with this pretty face phenomenon much the same as Adlai fell victim to

~S~

There's probably 300MM Americans who would ACTIVELY support her in that effort and 7MM Liberal Intellectual Elites who fight on the side of La Reconquista.

My money is always on the where there's a will there's a way side.

There's probably 300MM Americans who would ACTIVELY support her in that effort and 7MM Liberal Intellectual Elites who fight on the side of La Reconquista.

No doubt she has supporters, Cru.

But 300 million of them?

Not a chance.

And not supporting Palin doesn't mean one supports La Reconquista.

Stop thinking in black or white terms.

You can do better than that, amigo.

You've written things here that show me you have a brain.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period.
Yeah.....and, then go-on to win the Nobel in (both) Chemistry & Physics.

:rolleyes:

I'm thinkin' the big-surprise (in the Future) is when Conservative-Republicans have had enough o' the "conservatives" & Teabaggers....and, it appears it's not that far away.....​

"Inglis, 50, who calls himself a Jack Kemp disciple because he has emphasized outreach to minorities as the late Republican congressman did, thinks racism is a part of the vitriol directed at President Barack Obama.

"I love the South. I'm a Southerner. But I can feel it," he said."

No doubt she has supporters, Cru.

But 300 million of them?

Not a chance.

And not supporting Palin doesn't mean one supports La Reconquista.

Stop thinking in black or white terms.

You can do better than that, amigo.

You've written things here that show me you have a brain.

I mentioned in another thread that I will exaggerate a point from time to time.

I'm merely highlighting that Sarah might not be alone and it certainly NOT all fall on the shoulders of the US Government to make it happen.

The People will get involved to make a difference.

We have a country of 50 states (or 57, depending on who's counting) yet we have 53 states worth of population from Illegal Aliens. Once we show we're serious about addressing this in a way that is fair and reasonable to the People, it will get done and it will be a positive cash flow event.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

great to have you back, teabag retard retread. you are a great american.

Not one of you cons will talk numbers?

How much would it cost force all illegals back to their home countries?

A SHITLOAD less than it costs to house, clothe, educate, feed, etc., etc., them,

THAT's how much!

really? and you have proof of that?

(you're wrong, btw).

Common sense alone would tell you that people here Illegally are a net drain on the system...Oh, right, I see why you're not getting it, nevermind.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Thank you. I never actually left.

Thank you. I never actually left.

i know. flaunt it, baby. and continue to shake your failfeather.

When was the last time ANYBODY went to prison for hiring an illegal?

BOTH parties are allowing this to happen, folks.

BOTH parties.

Now if she only had a snowball's chance in hell of winning.......

I saw Palin on Bill O'Reilly. She provided her usual Beauty Pagent non-answer to difficult questions. When O'Reilly pushed her on how exactly she planned on getting 12 million Illegals to leave, she gave her usual clueless "we will get them to leave".
How can anyone see her any more that Lil' Dumbya II?

MUCH like him, she insists there are easy-answers to all our problems.....and, gets the same results.​

"She inherited a city with zero debt, but left it with indebtedness of over $22 million."​

MY primary question, is.....who's HER handler gonna be???? :confused:

ReRon Reagan had Daddy Bush....Lil' Dumbya had The DICK; Cheney.....

We need to find-out who's put-her-out-there, workin' the streets.....who her pimp is.​

Forum List

Back