It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

Not one of you cons will talk numbers?

How much would it cost force all illegals back to their home countries?
Nothing, America will save money,

Just take away the free medical, welfare, education, housing and any and all other free social services they are draining the country of and they will leave. Then once there gone think of all the money we will save on fighting all the crime illegals commit.

Nothing, America will save money,

Just take away the free medical, welfare, education, housing and any and all other free social services they are draining the country of and they will leave. Then once there gone think of all the money we will save on fighting all the crime illegals commit.

Free medical?
you mean bar them from emergency rooms?

If you force people to provide proof of citizenship before they can be treated in an emergency room you will have millions of dead Americans.

What you fail to realise is the people who work and shop here illegally do pay taxes.

They make so little a very FEW of them would pay income taxes anyway.

They dont recieve the taxes back that citizens who earn as little as them do.

You poeple NEVER think things all the way through.

I cant speak for the rest of america, but it would absolutly bankrupt Arizona if suddenly all illegals left.

This state loves cheap labor. Proof of this is 50% of businesses hire them. 50%! There is a law against this of course, but we dont enforce it. We make noise but wont enforce not hiring illigals here.

If there are no jobs, there wont be illegals. Its so simple.

What you fail to realise is the people who work and shop here illegally do pay taxes.
Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!
"get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period."

"she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders"

Please, please tell me she really said this.

I love you Sarah. Quadruple the size of the US government and round up all the "wrong" kind of people. Maybe put micro chips inside babies to prove they "belong".

The best solutions are always the extreme knee jerk reaction of the right wing.

Invade countries we don't like.

Let the unemployed starve.

Remove all regulations on corporations so they can make as much as possible.

Make children swear to God in public schools.

By time the right finishes, we can have a country Stalin would be proud of.

I love you Sarah. Quadruple the size of the US government and round up all the "wrong" kind of people. Maybe put micro chips inside babies to prove they "belong".

The best solutions are always the extreme knee jerk reaction of the right wing.

Invade countries we don't like.

Let the unemployed starve.

Remove all regulations on corporations so they can make as much as possible.

Make children swear to God in public schools.

By time the right finishes, we can have a country Stalin would be proud of.

:popcorn:

will the anchor babies be left behind?

interpretation of the law will most likely determine that.

But we're so far ahead of ourselves that I have to laugh...HARD. Palin as president? Come on. Are any of you REALLY thinking that could be a possibility?

She could just form the white panther party and stand on a street corner and yell "you gotta kill a mexican!"

SARCASM ALERT.... (for those who don't know it when they see it)

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!
Palin knows how to speak to the heart of Tea Baggers.

Forum List

Back