It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

When it comes to anchor babies, I like the idea of denying them birth certificates. It is a bold move in the right direction to stop illegals from crossing the border into the USA to have kids in order to ride the benefits they get. Sarah Palin needs to activate Operation Wetback started by Ike on a grand scale. She could activate guard units from all over the country to be placed upon the border. Cutting welfare benefits to minorities could be used to fund the program. Denying citizenship to anchor babies is a good start along with the 60 day timeline to apply for citizenship.

WOW this whole thread seems like one unconstitutional step after another from the right. How would you legally deny them their rights as US citizens??

Or are you merely trying to go over the top NOW in an attempt to cover for and play off your earlier positions so you don't have to try and explain them??

And where does it say anyone born in the U.S. is automatically a citizen?

When it comes to anchor babies, I like the idea of denying them birth certificates. It is a bold move in the right direction to stop illegals from crossing the border into the USA to have kids in order to ride the benefits they get. Sarah Palin needs to activate Operation Wetback started by Ike on a grand scale. She could activate guard units from all over the country to be placed upon the border. Cutting welfare benefits to minorities could be used to fund the program. Denying citizenship to anchor babies is a good start along with the 60 day timeline to apply for citizenship.

WOW this whole thread seems like one unconstitutional step after another from the right. How would you legally deny them their rights as US citizens??

He wants a police state targeted at getting rid of Hispanics, constitutional rights be damned. Let's not forget this cute little line of his which he offered in the original post on this thread, and I quote here directly...

"It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders."

Then we have Barak Hussein Obama suing one of the US' own states for enforcing federal immigration law :cuckoo:

Liberals are nuts.

It's the prerogative of the federal government to sue a state over a law it feels is unconscionable. Getting an injunction against bad law at the state level is one of the functions of the DOJ.

Hello??? The state law is the same thing as the federal law. The problem is that the feds aren't doing their job properly and enforcing their own federal law.

Hey at least Mexico is on Obama's side :cuckoo:

We truely do live in the twilight zone.

So you are trying to claim it's EXACTLY the same as federal law?? So can you tell me where in the federal law does it state that someone can sue to federal government for not enforcing the law and have their legal bills and court costs for the suit paid in full??

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

How will she move several million people out of this country?

That was funny. O'Reilly had to put a stop to her talking points and spell out to her what exactly he was asking in order to get some semblance of an answer. It's clear that she doesn't understand the issue.

On the one hand, she no more has to give specifics than Obama did when running, on the other hand, I want specifics.

On the balance, I REALLY hope Palin doesn't get the nomination.

I certainly hope she does....that would be the icing on the cake.

How will she pay for this?
She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Ah yes. Drill baby drill.

Its seems to me drilling is not very cheap for America , look at the gulf pinhead
No drilling isn't cheap per well. I am in the business but the more you drill the more you become energy independent. Selling our oil would be profitable. Right now we are in the process of completing a well here in south Louisiana in Houma and Chevron will refine the crude. What we are talking about with Palin though is a common sense approach to things with common sense solutions. The illegals are breaking the law. Common sense dictates we militarize and close the borders for the sake of Americas future for our children and heritage. If illegals want to be a American and learn our language and American traditions and values they have 60 days to do so under Palin. If not then they will be deported. Simple and it's about time someone with American Pride who loves this country is willing to do so.

Doesn't that say it all right there?

Not one of you cons will talk numbers?

How much would it cost force all illegals back to their home countries?
Nothing, America will save money,

Just take away the free medical, welfare, education, housing and any and all other free social services they are draining the country of and they will leave. Then once there gone think of all the money we will save on fighting all the crime illegals commit.

Free medical?
you mean bar them from emergency rooms?

If you force people to provide proof of citizenship before they can be treated in an emergency room you will have millions of dead Americans.

What you fail to realise is the people who work and shop here illegally do pay taxes.

They make so little a very FEW of them would pay income taxes anyway.

They dont recieve the taxes back that citizens who earn as little as them do.

You poeple NEVER think things all the way through.

Can't you see it? Palin/Duke running on a platform to keeping people from emergency rooms without rock solid proof of citizenship? It'll be a landslide! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nothing, America will save money,

Just take away the free medical, welfare, education, housing and any and all other free social services they are draining the country of and they will leave. Then once there gone think of all the money we will save on fighting all the crime illegals commit.

Free medical?
you mean bar them from emergency rooms?

If you force people to provide proof of citizenship before they can be treated in an emergency room you will have millions of dead Americans.

What you fail to realise is the people who work and shop here illegally do pay taxes.

They make so little a very FEW of them would pay income taxes anyway.

They dont recieve the taxes back that citizens who earn as little as them do.

You poeple NEVER think things all the way through.

Can't you see it? Palin/Duke running on a platform to keeping people from emergency rooms without rock solid proof of citizenship? It'll be a landslide! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Palin's not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, but she's not THAT stupid...David Duke?! C'mon...seriously!

Actually if you listen to her more than in just this interview, she does clarify by saying it would near impossible to deport them all, and what she means is that under her leadership the government would fully enforce our laws, and deport all illegals picked up as they are Caught. Something which does not always happen right now. she talked about streamlining the process, that to many times an illegal is picked up. Given an hearing and a date, then let go on bail or on their own with out bail, and expected to show up at a deportation hearing. Which many of course never show up to. Many times this happens multiple times with the same illegal. Sometimes even with Illegals with criminal Back grounds. Americans have been killed by such illegals. I believe she was tying to say she would end that practice and others that have lead to our laws not being enforced. She did not communicate that in this interview, but she has at other times.

Not saying I believe her, or she should be president. I just like people to be fair when they are describing someones words.

I watched the interview, she's pathetic to watch. The fact she brought up Reagan of all people considering what he did on Immigration is hilarious as can be. Let's be frank here, she's a moron and has no actual concrete ideas about what to do.

Based on what was shown earlier it seems as though palin is offering them amnesty and that if they are illegal they can then register to become Americans, meaning she will give them a path to citizenship, and that if don't register to become citizens then they will be deported after 60 days.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported.

IF this is real then how can rightwingers support this amnesty??

They have all let us down Yank.

None of these morons will secure the border. The hispanic vote is more important to them than the security of the counry.

They all suck.

Right you are. Party agendas trump the people.

So why are the tea partiers for helping return the republicans to power despite their past failings to do what "the people" want as they continue to put party first?? After all that is the party that they cling to and vote for isn't it??

Or are you merely trying to go over the top NOW in an attempt to cover for and play off your earlier positions so you don't have to try and explain them??

And where does it say anyone born in the U.S. is automatically a citizen?

Here is one instance.

14th amendment

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Never mind the fact that the constitution refers to a "natural born citizen" in reference to who should be allowed to be president thereby defining the term that being born in country makes one a citizen. However, the 14th amendment to the constitution clearly states my case for me.

He wants a police state targeted at getting rid of Hispanics, constitutional rights be damned. Let's not forget this cute little line of his which he offered in the original post on this thread, and I quote here directly...

"It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders."

Yeah but it seems so unreal that I had to ask if he was serious about that. I haven't read his response yet so we shall see.

She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

This is encouraging news. It is beyond me that taxpayers would tolerate a $113billion annual drain on welfare, health care, and education resourses by illegal aliens and their anchor babies. Why are we rewarding those who broke the law to enter the country in the first place? Deportation is the answer not amnesty.

Forum List

Back