It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

Its seems to me drilling is not very cheap for America , look at the gulf pinhead
No drilling isn't cheap per well. I am in the business but the more you drill the more you become energy independent. Selling our oil would be profitable. Right now we are in the process of completing a well here in south Louisiana in Houma and Chevron will refine the crude. What we are talking about with Palin though is a common sense approach to things with common sense solutions. The illegals are breaking the law. Common sense dictates we militarize and close the borders for the sake of Americas future for our children and heritage. If illegals want to be a American and learn our language and American traditions and values they have 60 days to do so under Palin. If not then they will be deported. Simple and it's about time someone with American Pride who loves this country is willing to do so.

You seem to be unable to estimate the cost of such a program, give us some numbers on the cost?

Its seems to me drilling is not very cheap for America , look at the gulf pinhead

talk about your fallacies.

oops a car accident, time to ban all cars. oops a guy died from smoking, ban ciggies, oops a guy died from over eating, let's ban food. etc etc etc.

Oh I see you think this was merely an accident huh?

BP acted in a perfectly safe manner and followed all safety rules huh?

No drilling isn't cheap per well. I am in the business but the more you drill the more you become energy independent. Selling our oil would be profitable. Right now we are in the process of completing a well here in south Louisiana in Houma and Chevron will refine the crude. What we are talking about with Palin though is a common sense approach to things with common sense solutions. The illegals are breaking the law. Common sense dictates we militarize and close the borders for the sake of Americas future for our children and heritage. If illegals want to be a American and learn our language and American traditions and values they have 60 days to do so under Palin. If not then they will be deported. Simple and it's about time someone with American Pride who loves this country is willing to do so.

You seem to be unable to estimate the cost of such a program, give us some numbers on the cost?

Now your Concerned with Spending?

Tell me, How are we supposed to be pay for the Health Care Bill? and The Cap & Trade Bill If it ever passes?

Or does Spending Concern only come into account with things you don't like?

How will she pay for this?
She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Would you support a Palin/Duke ticket, setting aside the electability problems that might cause?

She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Would you support a Palin/Duke ticket, setting aside the electability problems that might cause?

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.

Absolutely 100% I would. I know the man personally. I like his ideas and voted for him along with others making him a Louisiana State House Representative. He beat out a former governor for the seat. It's David Vitters old seat and its in the most wealthiest disctrict in the state. Duke ran on a workfare instead of welfare campaign and lobbied for making wefare recievers take drug tests in order to recieve payment. Duke will set up a exploritory Presidential commission later on but indeed I would vote for that ticket even though it wont happen. I suspect it will be a Palin/ Paul Ryan ticket or a Palin/ Bachmann ticket.

:popcorn:

We didn't pay them to get here did we? We don't have to pay them to leave either. Cut off the benefits and they will self deport.
THAT WON"T WORK YOU FUCKIN" ASSHOLE!!!!!
It's already working. Illegals are leaving Arizona as we speak even BEFORE 1070 is implemented. They know there'll be no benefits, so they leave. They self deport.

Too easy.

:popcorn:

Oh, I agree 100% with US Army Retired! His posts have changed my mind, and now I'm on the Palin/Duke Bandwagon for 2012!

Together, they WILL save America! :clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/124356-sarah-palin-david-duke-2012-a.html

That was funny. O'Reilly had to put a stop to her talking points and spell out to her what exactly he was asking in order to get some semblance of an answer. It's clear that she doesn't understand the issue.

and yet you guys constantly say O'Reilly is nothing but a republican hack. Go figure.

He gives a very fair interview and is not afraid to call bullshit on a republican when he sees it.

personally I think his interview of Obama during the election did as much to get him elected as any other. Obama came off looking very reasonable, and looking like a guy who would govern as a moderate liberal. It Convinced many Independents and even some moderate conservatives to give him a try since they were pissed off at the republicans anyways. The man is not the Far right Republican hack you guys make him out to be. He is a very fair and balanced interviewer, who just happens to lean to the right personally, and by the way.

Last edited:
We didn't pay them to get here did we? We don't have to pay them to leave either. Cut off the benefits and they will self deport.
THAT WON"T WORK YOU FUCKIN" ASSHOLE!!!!!
It's already working. Illegals are leaving Arizona as we speak even BEFORE 1070 is implemented. They know there'll be no benefits, so they leave. They self deport.

Too easy.

it wont work.

Just remove what they are coming to America for, and they will leave on there own.

Same old "the dems do it too"

Anyone who thinks Palin and Obama gave the same level of details to theoir policy is a lying sack of shit or so poorly informed they have shit for brains.

Thats true, Obama gave nothing but sound bites....
"hope and change"...."yes, we can"....WTF ?

I saw Palin on Bill O'Reilly. She provided her usual Beauty Pagent non-answer to difficult questions. When O'Reilly pushed her on how exactly she planned on getting 12 million Illegals to leave, she gave her usual clueless "we will get them to leave"

Sounds like a concrete solid republican plan. I hope to god this dolt runs!

Not one of you cons will talk numbers?

How much would it cost force all illegals back to their home countries?

Forum List

Back