It's Official: Sarah Palin as President will DEPORT all Illegals

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
She will be one tough President and I like the fact that she will militarize the borders until the fence is completed and get rid of the Mexican illegals invading our homeland who don't register to become Americans within a 60 day time period. After that they are to be deported. She is channeling compassion and patriotism for her country in wanting to take these bold steps. It also means she wants this country to remain European American in values and traditions instead of being culturally infected with parasitic outsiders. Palin knows America is fed up with these illegals taking American jobs and I think she be like Eisenhower of the 50s. This will be her version of Ike's "Operation Wetback" when he deported millions of illegals deep into Mexico.

Palin speaks her mind at the 3 minute mark:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: New Polls On Illegal Immigration - 07/09/10!

Is that so Dr. Paul Joseph? Well, that's good to know.

I saw Palin on Bill O'Reilly. She provided her usual Beauty Pagent non-answer to difficult questions. When O'Reilly pushed her on how exactly she planned on getting 12 million Illegals to leave, she gave her usual clueless "we will get them to leave"

I saw Palin on Bill O'Reilly. She provided her usual Beauty Pagent non-answer to difficult questions. When O'Reilly pushed her on how exactly she planned on getting 12 million Illegals to leave, she gave her usual clueless "we will get them to leave"

Well Sarah and Dr. Paul Joseph will find a way or two. Perhaps consult history.

That was funny. O'Reilly had to put a stop to her talking points and spell out to her what exactly he was asking in order to get some semblance of an answer. It's clear that she doesn't understand the issue.

That was funny. O'Reilly had to put a stop to her talking points and spell out to her what exactly he was asking in order to get some semblance of an answer. It's clear that she doesn't understand the issue.

On the one hand, she no more has to give specifics than Obama did when running, on the other hand, I want specifics.

On the balance, I REALLY hope Palin doesn't get the nomination.

On the one hand, she no more has to give specifics than Obama did when running, on the other hand, I want specifics.

do you post anything but fallacy, in this case deflection?

Same old "the dems do it too"

Anyone who thinks Palin and Obama gave the same level of details to theoir policy is a lying sack of shit or so poorly informed they have shit for brains.

How is that fallacy or deflection? Candidates regularly don't give specifics, but I want specifics. Do you not want specifics?

How will she pay for this?
She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

She can for it by the revenue from her opening up oil and gas domestic drilling on federal lands here in the states and offshore. That's how Alaska pays for a lot of things. She can pay for it by cutting out entitlement programs to minorities as David Duke suggested when he was State House Representative of Louisiana.

Do go on. Tell us more of some of the ideas of David Duke that are great according to you.

How is that fallacy or deflection? Candidates regularly don't give specifics, but I want specifics. Do you not want specifics?

^

Its seems to me drilling is not very cheap for America , look at the gulf pinhead

How will she pay for this?

Tell us what the cost of this program would be in your estimate?

Its seems to me drilling is not very cheap for America , look at the gulf pinhead

talk about your fallacies.

oops a car accident, time to ban all cars. oops a guy died from smoking, ban ciggies, oops a guy died from over eating, let's ban food. etc etc etc.

No drilling isn't cheap per well. I am in the business but the more you drill the more you become energy independent. Selling our oil would be profitable. Right now we are in the process of completing a well here in south Louisiana in Houma and Chevron will refine the crude. What we are talking about with Palin though is a common sense approach to things with common sense solutions. The illegals are breaking the law. Common sense dictates we militarize and close the borders for the sake of Americas future for our children and heritage. If illegals want to be a American and learn our language and American traditions and values they have 60 days to do so under Palin. If not then they will be deported. Simple and it's about time someone with American Pride who loves this country is willing to do so.

Forum List

Back