It's Official: Obama violated the Constitution

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Appeals court panel rules Obama recess appointments to labor board are unconstitutional

2. WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.

3. ...U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.

4. ... an embarrassing setback for the president, who made the appointments after Senate Republicans spent months blocking his choices for an agency they contended was biased in favor of unions.

5. The ruling also throws into question Obama’s recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Cordray’s appointment, also made under the recess circumstance, has been challenged in a separate case.

6. ...if it stands, it means hundreds of decisions issued by the board over more than a year are invalid.

7. The court’s decision is a victory for Republicans and business groups that have been attacking the labor board for issuing a series of decisions and rules that make it easier for the nation’s labor unions to organize new members."
Appeals court panel rules Obama recess appointments to labor board are unconstitutional - The Washington Post

About time.....

....and hopes for many happy returns!

1. "Appeals court panel rules Obama recess appointments to labor board are unconstitutional

2. WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.

3. ...U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.

4. ... an embarrassing setback for the president, who made the appointments after Senate Republicans spent months blocking his choices for an agency they contended was biased in favor of unions.

5. The ruling also throws into question Obama’s recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Cordray’s appointment, also made under the recess circumstance, has been challenged in a separate case.

6. ...if it stands, it means hundreds of decisions issued by the board over more than a year are invalid.

7. The court’s decision is a victory for Republicans and business groups that have been attacking the labor board for issuing a series of decisions and rules that make it easier for the nation’s labor unions to organize new members."
Appeals court panel rules Obama recess appointments to labor board are unconstitutional - The Washington Post

About time.....

Did you learn to read from reading the directions off the back of TV dinners? Why is everything always numbered?

About time.....

Did you learn to read from reading the directions off the back of TV dinners? Why is everything always numbered?

It upsets you?

Ohhhhh.....gee.

Now, let's get to you: why were you unable to comprehend the words attached to the numbers?

BTW, in case you haven't heard:

GERMANS BOMB PEARL HARBOR

Wow....brilliant!

And the OP?
Still working on it?

Watching you work through a new concept would make one think of prescribing Ritalin to a glacier.

There's already an OP on this issue that came before yours. See my link above dimwit. Why should we discuss the exact same issue on your copycat thread rather than do it on SniperFire's?

So....you responded three times.....demanding to know why you should respond???

Does that light flashing "Idiot" over your head keep you awake at night?

Next time you shave try standing an inch or two closer to the razor.

About time.....

Oh goody gumdrops, now the far right will mount an effort to impeach another President. It must frustrate the crazy right to have their agenda always stifled by a majority of the voters - it's no wonder they continue to work hard to suppress the vote and are now working to change the electoral college to their advantage.

Plutocrats are not democrats; Democrats are not Plutocrats.

Last edited:
It appears that Obama has violated the Constitution,,,,,, just like most previous presidents.
Now this isn't an excuse, it's just a sad fact.
Less we forget, the left went berserk on GWB when he violated the Constitution,,particularly with his "War on Terror".
For your reading pleasure. I'm sure PC will include her comments and outrage at all previous administrations and she continues on with her rage.

Most Presidents Ignore the Constitution
Most Presidents Ignore the Constitution - WSJ.com

BTW, in case you haven't heard:

GERMANS BOMB PEARL HARBOR

Wow....brilliant!

And the OP?
Still working on it?

Watching you work through a new concept would make one think of prescribing Ritalin to a glacier.

There's already an OP on this issue that came before yours. See my link above dimwit. Why should we discuss the exact same issue on your copycat thread rather than do it on SniperFire's?
oops!!!

About time.....

female version of SirJamesofTexas?
lol. I know PoliChic spent @ 30 mins constructing/numbering/cross-referencing her thread & DiaperFire beat her to the punch :( PoliChic is ok in my book though although I suspect she might be a Rand fan. I hate Randians..... HATE!!! Well?

Last edited:

Attachments

• $Unions.png
    $Unions.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 117
Yup, the self-proclaimed "constitutional scholar" in office created a shit storm with this.

I am looking forward to the ACLU suits being heard as well.

It appears that Obama has violated the Constitution,,,,,, just like most previous presidents.
Less we forget, the left went berserk on GWB when he violated the Constitution,,particularly with his "War on Terror".
For your reading pleasure. I'm sure PC will include her comments and outrage at all previous administrations and she continues on with her rage.

"I'm sure PC will include her comments and outrage at all previous administrations and she continues on with her rage."

Oh...man!

This is when it's the most fun!!!!

When one of you falls into the trap!
I was hoping someone would demand that!!!!

"Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."
FactCheck.org : Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Now....can you provide the names of "all previous administrations" which ran on the basis of "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

How ya' like me now, boooooyyyeeeeee???

Wow....brilliant!

And the OP?
Still working on it?

oops!!!

About time.....

female version of SirJamesofTexas?
lol. I know PoliChic spent @ 30 mins constructing/numbering/cross-referencing her thread & DiaperFire beat her to the punch :( PoliChic is ok in my book though although I suspect she might be a Rand fan. I hate Randians..... HATE!!! Well?

See, dotty....you post is simply proof that we can only judge others by ourselves.

Unions are at their lowest membership in 76 years. The GOP has clearly been doing a great job bringing back the robber barons and abolishing the middle class. This should give them a much needed boost :sarcasm:

BLS: Labor Union Membership Lowest in 76 Years - The ITT List

Idiot.

Folks don't join unions because they make an informed decision not to.
Why do you Leftists always imagine you know better than the individual making the decision?

Results of a recent Rasmussen poll found that 9% of nonunion workers were interested in joining a union. For public school grads, that means that 91% have no such interest. In fact, maybe that means that 9% are public school grads who didn’t learn to read on their own. (Just 9% of Non-Union Workers Want to Join Union - Rasmussen Reports?)

Rasmussen found that even workers in companies who were in danger of losing their jobs, it was still only 9%. What do the 91% know about union membership that the 9% don’t? One can only conjecture.

About time.....

Oh goody gumdrops, now the far right will mount an effort to impeach another President. It must frustrate the crazy right to have their agenda always stifled by a majority of the voters - it's no wonder they continue to work hard to suppress the vote and are now working to change the electoral college to their advantage.

Plutocrats are not democrats; Democrats are not Plutocrats.
I don't know who has said impeach him, but as he has broken the Constitution he swore to uphold and defend, maybe that's a damn good idea.

"I'm sure PC will include her comments and outrage at all previous administrations and she continues on with her rage."

Oh...man!

"Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

Now....can you provide the names of "all previous administrations" which ran on the basis of "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

Ha! Like you had planned the said "trap" before you wrote your little as usual partisan OP! I'm pretty sure that's a load of bullshit and you seem think we all fell off the turnip truck with you! :slap:

Oh...man!

Ha! Like you had planned the said "trap" before you wrote your little as usual partisan OP! I'm pretty sure that's a load of bullshit and you seem think we all fell off the turnip truck with you! :slap:
Well, the court has ruled that Obama's appointments were unconstitutional. Being a self-proclaimed "constitutional scholar", sorta odd that he does so many unconstitutional actions.

Unions are at their lowest membership in 76 years. The GOP has clearly been doing a great job bringing back the robber barons and abolishing the middle class. This should give them a much needed boost :sarcasm:

Idiot.

Folks don't join unions because they make an informed decision not to.
Why do you Leftists always imagine you know better than the individual making the decision?

Results of a recent Rasmussen poll found that 9% of nonunion workers were interested in joining a union. For public school grads, that means that 91% have no such interest. In fact, maybe that means that 9% are public school grads who didn’t learn to read on their own. (Just 9% of Non-Union Workers Want to Join Union - Rasmussen Reports?)

Rasmussen found that even workers in companies who were in danger of losing their jobs, it was still only 9%. What do the 91% know about union membership that the 9% don’t? One can only conjecture.

Dumbass conservative.

What part of "middle class income decreases as unions are weakened" do you not understand. Do you acknowledge that conservatives want to destroy unions? Did you forget that unions were created for a reason? Do you fail to see the ridiculously widening gap between rich and poor?

Link:
(Yes it's huffington post but the OP does not deserve for me to spend my time looking up sources for such a simple concept.)

Forum List

Back