It’s Official… Obama Loses More Jobs In One Year Than Any President In Modern History

I seem to recall a whole lot of Rs arguing that Bush inherited a recession from Clinton.

It seems economic downturns can never be blamed on Republicans in tehir minds.

Lets take a look at who was president in the lead up to the crash in 1929.

It was Cooledge, he was a unfettered market guy.

Then in the lead up to this mess its was Bush , he was an unfettered market guy.

You guys crashed the world economy twice now in one lifetime.

Your Ideas are failed ones just like this thread is.

When you're a conservative, you only win in the fantasy world of your own creation.

Worst. President. Ever. President Obama is the “Unemployment President.”

Gateway Pundit

The guy who runs that website is just a hack. If you believe anything you read there, you're courting ridicule and irrelevancy.

Like most of the websites referred by one of our resident wingnuts.

The guy who runs the website regularly calls into the local hate-radio station's morning show. Listening to the host and he spew their distortions and misrepresentations is infuriating. Having someone actually cite them is more than I can bear.

I'd prefer he was the Unemployed ex-President.

Well, as a citizen of the US you are welcome to vote against him just like "We the People" voted out the Republicans

Good Luck

I'm aware of my right to vote, thanks. I really don't need some assclown on a forum to advice me of jackshit. But thanks for caring.

The sad part is you refuse to see the validity of any information you recieve that brings into question your undying loyalty to failed ideas.

Well, as a citizen of the US you are welcome to vote against him just like "We the People" voted out the Republicans

Good Luck

I'm aware of my right to vote, thanks. I really don't need some assclown on a forum to advice me of jackshit. But thanks for caring.

And best of luck to you in convincing enough people that we want to revisit the horrors of Republican control

Good Luck

The sad part is you refuse to see the validity of any information you recieve that brings into question your undying loyalty to failed ideas.

You have no idea what ideas I support. Try not to assume you know shit you don't know.

Good Luck

And best of luck to you in convincing enough people that we want to revisit the horrors of Republican control

Dear God, you are one dumbass whiner, I am not a Republican. Just because I don't support Obama does NOT make me a Republican. What is so very hard about that? Why are liberals so fucking painfully stupid that they fail to understand that disapproval of one party does not automatically mean one supports the other party? Are you so blindly partisan? Idiot.

Good Luck

But weren't you the assclown on the forum yesterday trying to advice everyone as to what they should or shouldn't call you loons on the far right?

ah, yes, you were. So perhaps you should learn to STFU yourself before you start advicing others to STFU.

Good Luck

"Don't advice me, Bro!!"

jeezus god

Stop the presses!

We need to show California Girl some respect on this board. She just advised me (or should I say adviced me) that she has a "Certificate" from Oxford University

Now lets show the girl some respect around here.

Dear God, you are one dumbass whiner, I am not a Republican. Just because I don't support Obama does NOT make me a Republican. What is so very hard about that? Why are liberals so fucking painfully stupid that they fail to understand that disapproval of one party does not automatically mean one supports the other party? Are you so blindly partisan? Idiot.

Because in the end you will vote for an support the same failed ideas that the republicans have been recycling for 100 years. Unfettered capitalism which has crashed the world economhy twice in one life time. Hell you support letting chilkdren die because their "papers" are not in order.

Partisan means more than just supporting one party or another. Invest in a dictionary.

"Don't advice me, Bro!!"

jeezus god

Stop the presses!

We need to show California Girl some respect on this board. She just advised me (or should I say adviced me) that she has a "Certificate" from Oxford University

But she informed me yesteday the Obama magna cum laudi graduation from Harvard is worthless and he only got it because he was black. I think she thinks her education means nothing and they only gave oit to her because she has girl parts.

"Don't advice me, Bro!!"

jeezus god

Stop the presses!

But she informed me yesteday the Obama magna cum laudi graduation from Harvard is worthless and he only got it because he was black. I think she thinks her education means nothing and they only gave oit to her because she has girl parts.

More intellectual musings from California Girl.... Note the "Whoa is me" and her attempt to get out of it. Not bad for someone with a "certificate" from Oxford University

Callifornia Girl: Oh whoa is me!!! A whole 19 points deducted! How will I survive? Maybe the 63 points I got for the same post will help me survive the trauma. You're an idiot, you know that, right?
Idiot you say?

rightwinger: The term is "Woe is me" Whoa is what you say to a horse

Nice indictment of the California educational system

California Girl: It was a joke but I'm not surprised it was too off the wall for you. Childish little fool that you are.

I'm sure that the certificate from Oxford University is enough to vouch for my education. Can't speak to much of yours though since you seem unable to think for yourself.

Last edited:
Worst. President. Ever. President Obama is the “Unemployment President.”

Gateway Pundit

Obama badmouthed the economy for political gain before he took office and several months into his presidency. I don't believe he realized that his words would have such a negative impact on the country. Of course, he can always blame Bush, even though Pelosi and Reid were in power since 2007.

"Don't advice me, Bro!!"

jeezus god

Stop the presses!

I have a certificate from LL Bean for ten bucks off my next purchase!

I have an AA degree.

I loved getting it and took way too many classes to get there.

I didnt have the money to attend the university I was accepted to.

I was kinda buzy trying to survive and supliment my parents income so my little bro and sis didnt starve.

Life can provide many lessons out side of school but college sure is a great shortcut to knowlegde if you like to learn.

Many dont care much about learning and that is their perogative but I really dont like it when people insist it means nothing and has no value.

If people like Palin had some respect for other peoples knowledge maybe she woudl not be so badly informed and shallow.

"Don't advice me, Bro!!"

jeezus god

Stop the presses!

I have a certificate from LL Bean for ten bucks off my next purchase!

I'd take your LL Bean cerificate over California Girls Oxford University certificate

Forum List

Back