It’s Official: Obama Has Now Borrowed $3 Trillion…

:blahblah:
You guys on the left arte so desperate. You've screwed the pooch on your watch. The american people see right thru your blame bush facade. The obama admin has been ineffective in persuading the chinese government to allow the yuan to flaot on the currency markets. What you know about trade with china coulkd not fill a shotglass. In fact, through treaties china has had "most favored nation" status for decades.
Your time to grab a seat on the bench has arrived. Case closed.

Just wait when China raises their interest rates to get their yuan to rise against the dollar. There will be a big crash on wall-street & a huge sucking sound on the economy.

Yep.

Gonna happen tomorrow..sell the farm and buy GOLD I tells ya..

GOOOLLLDDD.

That is totally stupid. Rising rates in China slows their economy & consumption. Much of China's consumption is supplied by US companies regardless where the goods are made. Commodity demand & prices fall causing the US Dollar to rise against commodities making the US Dollar rise by default. This will cause the market to tank along with GOOOLLLDDD!!! Stay on the sidelines or go short if you have brains & balls.

Last edited:
I love how Conservatives (who always seem to claim to understand economics more than Liberals) post bullshit rhetorical threads like this one.

I wonder what percentage of that spending was from mandates made previous to Obama's election?

mandatory spending OR discretionary spending?

Either.

If you're going to blame it on Obama, prove that he's the one who "spent" it.

:lol: dude please......for the third time and no hes not responsible for it all, I give him oh 65%.

snip-

The nearby table shows the increases in spending overall and in certain major categories over the last two fiscal years. You might call it the fiscal scorecard for the 111th Congress, and that's before the ObamaCare subsidies begin in earnest. (We've excluded TARP and deposit insurance to better capture the underlying spending trend.)

The 21.4% federal spending increase in two years ought to put to rest any debate about the nature of America's fiscal problem. The Pelosi Congress has used the recession as an excuse to send spending to record heights, and its economic policies have contributed to a lousy recovery. The solution is to stop the spending and change the policies. Polls open on November 2.

read the article..

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...544351734226956.html?mod=WSJ_newsreel_opinion

Attachments

• $2010 speding.gif
    $2010 speding.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 57
Just wait when China raises their interest rates to get their yuan to rise against the dollar. There will be a big crash on wall-street & a huge sucking sound on the economy.

Yep.

GOOOLLLDDD.

That is totally stupid. Rising rates in China slows consumption. Commodities fall causing the US Dollar to rise against commodities making the US Dollar rise by default. This will cause the market to tank along with GOOOLLLDDD!!! Stay on the sidelines or go short if you have brains & balls.

What I should be doing is asking everyone who says that the US economy is going to tank..for a dollar.

Man..I'd be rich.

Yep.

GOOOLLLDDD.

That is totally stupid. Rising rates in China slows consumption. Commodities fall causing the US Dollar to rise against commodities making the US Dollar rise by default. This will cause the market to tank along with GOOOLLLDDD!!! Stay on the sidelines or go short if you have brains & balls.

What I should be doing is asking everyone who says that the US economy is going to tank..for a dollar.

Man..I'd be rich.

Well you owe me a dollar today because the market took a big hit.

After engaging in this currency war with China they decided to quietly halt shipments of three rare earth materials to the United States and Europe.

How is all that jobs creation stuff going that we spent $3 Trillion on?

fredgraph.png

Last edited:
try not rolling out a 96 yr old fossil next time and you might get a say so.
How bout Palin/Canter?

I love how Conservatives (who always seem to claim to understand economics more than Liberals) post bullshit rhetorical threads like this one.

I wonder what percentage of that spending was from mandates made previous to Obama's election?

The 2 years before Obama's election that the Dems had the majority?
Probably.........

So you admit that your OP is a lie?
No, I'm just trying to follow your party hack logic.
I don't like progressives like Booosh, Obamasama and Nancy/Reid & Co.
But one shouldn't lie about who spent all the trillions during the last 23 months.
BTW
If you fancy me as a Conservative, it only shows that you can't make crucial distinctions.

Ok....Obama has increased the deficit by 3 trillion dollars.
And nothing has changed.
Trillion.....Few of us can even grasp that number..
Does anyone want to know what trillion can represent?
Here's one that'll knock you socks off.
one trillion seconds equals THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY ONE YEARS!!!!!!!
So when you libs toss around your gleeful praise of Obama for spending just under one trillion dollars on socialized medicine( don't try to call it anything else), you have no idea the gargantuan size of this boondoggle.
Obama has spent us into financial oblivion.
The detb payment with interest is over 10 trillion dollars. To date there is roughly 14 trillion dollars in total net worth in the United States.
The total national debt according to us national debt clock is $13.67 trillion.
That means the federal government makes up about 75% of thye total amount owed.
In other words, we are close to being broke.
The most galling aspect of this is those on the political left think it's just fine and dandy to keep government spending rolling along to insure THEY get their taxpayer funded freebies.

This administrations practice of barrow & spend is doing a great job of influencing the average American. Bankruptcies have doubled since Obama took office.

Bankruptcies
Year.....Total.......Non-Business...Business

Last edited:

Forum List

Back