It’s Official: Obama Has Now Borrowed $3 Trillion…

cartoon039.jpg

:blahblah:
You guys don't understand...he had to clean up Bush's mess. :eusa_whistle:

Yea, 20 months to clean up what Bush did in 8 years.

Every state in the nation has suffered because of the massive trade imbalance with China, which has gained 2.4 million jobs and exported five times more goods to the United States than it has imported from our nation, according to a new report from the Economic Policy Institute.

The trade imbalance, fueled by China's currency manipulation, grew by an average of $26.6 billion every year from 2001-2008, according to the report, "Unfair China Trade Costs," which was released Tuesday.

Report: 2.4 million jobs lost to China

Monday, January 31, 2005 Posted: 0412 GMT (1212 HKT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.

CNN.com - Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - Jan 30, 2005

You could sit here every day for eight years and find another Bush/Republican scandal from the Bush years, a different one every day. That's how many there are.

And now, the Republicans have gone completely wacko.
You guys on the left arte so desperate. You've screwed the pooch on your watch. The American people see right thru your blame Bush facade. The Obama admin has been ineffective in persuading the Chinese government to allow the Yuan to flaot on the currency markets. What you know about trade with China coulkd not fill a shotglass. In fact, through treaties China has had "Most Favored Nation" status for decades.
Your time to grab a seat on the bench has arrived. Case closed.

(CNS News)- It’s official: The Obama administration has now borrowed $3 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department.
It took from 1776, when the United States became an independent country, until 1990, the year after the Berlin Wall fell signaling victory in the Cold War, for the federal government to accumulate a total of $3 trillion in debt, according to the Treasury Department. It only took from Jan. 20, 2009, the day President Barack Obama was inaugurated, until Oct. 15, 2010, for the Obama administration to add$3 trillion to the federal debt.
The overall debt of the federal government, according to the Treasury Department, is now $13.666 trillion.
Each business day, in the afternoon, the Treasury Department’s Bureau of the Public Debt publishes the exact amount—to the penny–of total federal debt as of the close of the previous business day.
At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, according to the bureau, the total debt of the federal government was $10,626,877,048,913.08. On Oct. 15, 2010, the federal government borrowed an additional $58,979,549,154.06, bringing the total federal debt at the close of Friday’s business day to $13,665,926,643,255.96—an increase of $3,039,049,594,342.88 since President Obama’s inauguration.
Rest here>>>

its gotta be bushs fault....:lol:

I didn't read beyond your post, did I beat the lefty guard?

Every state in the nation has suffered because of the massive trade imbalance with China, which has gained 2.4 million jobs and exported five times more goods to the United States than it has imported from our nation, according to a new report from the Economic Policy Institute.

The trade imbalance, fueled by China's currency manipulation, grew by an average of $26.6 billion every year from 2001-2008, according to the report, "Unfair China Trade Costs," which was released Tuesday.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.

You could sit here every day for eight years and find another Bush/Republican scandal from the Bush years, a different one every day. That's how many there are.

wow spending, wait, sorry 'borrowing' 3 trillion is cleaning up? man, can he clean up some more?

then none of us will have jobs....:cuckoo:

You guys on the left arte so desperate. You've screwed the pooch on your watch. The American people see right thru your blame Bush facade. The Obama admin has been ineffective in persuading the Chinese government to allow the Yuan to flaot on the currency markets. What you know about trade with China coulkd not fill a shotglass. In fact, through treaties China has had "Most Favored Nation" status for decades.

I must correct you!
It's spelled Booosh.
Other than that, you are spot on...............

I love how Conservatives (who always seem to claim to understand economics more than Liberals) post bullshit rhetorical threads like this one.

I wonder what percentage of that spending was from mandates made previous to Obama's election?

I love how Conservatives (who always seem to claim to understand economics more than Liberals) post bullshit rhetorical threads like this one.

I wonder what percentage of that spending was from mandates made previous to Obama's election?

mandatory spending OR discretionary spending?

Either.

If you're going to blame it on Obama, prove that he's the one who "spent" it.

You guys on the left arte so desperate. You've screwed the pooch on your watch. The american people see right thru your blame bush facade. The obama admin has been ineffective in persuading the chinese government to allow the yuan to flaot on the currency markets. What you know about trade with china coulkd not fill a shotglass. In fact, through treaties china has had "most favored nation" status for decades.

Just wait when China raises their interest rates to get their yuan to rise against the dollar. There will be a big crash on wall-street & a huge sucking sound on the economy.

The 2 years before Obama's election that the Dems had the majority?
Probably.........

Probably.........

So you admit that your OP is a lie?

Probably.........

Whoops! :lol:

You guys on the left arte so desperate. You've screwed the pooch on your watch. The american people see right thru your blame bush facade. The obama admin has been ineffective in persuading the chinese government to allow the yuan to flaot on the currency markets. What you know about trade with china coulkd not fill a shotglass. In fact, through treaties china has had "most favored nation" status for decades.

Just wait when China raises their interest rates to get their yuan to rise against the dollar. There will be a big crash on wall-street & a huge sucking sound on the economy.

Yep.

Gonna happen tomorrow..sell the farm and buy GOLD I tells ya..

GOOOLLLDDD.

The latter...of course...

Forum List

Back