It's Official Now......Democrats Support Crime

Meanwhile back in reality…

Trump supporters are running over people in cars
Trump supporters are routinely sponsoring civil war
Trump supporters are mailing bombs to people
Trump supporters are shooting up Wal*Marts, churches, etc…
I want you dems and repubes to keep showing what the other is doing so the world can see how pathetic the both of you are,,and then maybe we can banish the both of you into oblivion

The only one mentioning Dems/Reps are you and the OP. I was citing Trump supporters…..who crave violence and routinely commit terrorist acts.
so antifa is just a knitting group???
When was the last time you heard about an antifa shooting anyone?
ANTIFA scum are too DUMB and MENTALLY UNSTABLE to own guns.
Can't come up with any can you.

I want you dems and repubes to keep showing what the other is doing so the world can see how pathetic the both of you are,,and then maybe we can banish the both of you into oblivion

The only one mentioning Dems/Reps are you and the OP. I was citing Trump supporters…..who crave violence and routinely commit terrorist acts.
I posted the TRUTH about ANTIFA scum. And I suppose YOU support these Soros funded lowlifes? Despicable.

Democraps had a chance to vote FOR a Red-Flag law but instead chose to vote against it......to protect MS-13 Gang Members.

September 21, 2019
Dems Veto Red Flag Law for Gangbangers
By Daniel John Sobieski
If Democrats were serious about using red flag laws to keep guns out if the hands of people who might use them to senselessly murder others and therefore are danger to society, and not just as a gun-control tool to disarm law-abiding citizens, then why did they kill an attempt to use compiled lists of known gang members, which many police departments and law enforcement agencies possess? Why did they kill a measure to red flag gang members? And if Beto O’Rourke is going to come and take our guns, particularly our AR-15s, is he going to start on the south side of Chicago? As the Washington Examiner noted on September 14:

House Democrats this week advanced a new measure to encourage states to pass “red flag” laws, known as extreme risk protection orders, that authorize removing guns and ammunition from dangerous individuals.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee amended the measure during a Wednesday mark-up to authorize the federal government to issue extreme risk protection orders in some instances, but they rejected an amendment that would have red-flagged anyone who law enforcement lists as a gang member.

“The majority of violent crime, including gun violence, in the United States is linked to gangs,” Rep. Ken Buck, a Colorado Republican who sponsored the amendment, said Wednesday. “My amendment is quite simple. It would allow the issuance of a red flag order against anyone whose name appears in a gang database if there was probable cause to include that individual in the database.”

Dems like House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler warned that people could be wrongly identified as gang members, just as people have been mistakenly put on no-fly lists. But identifying NRA members and law-abiding citizens exercising their constitutional right to keep and bear arms as killers-in-waiting are okay to Nadler, Swalwell, and O’Rourke. Yet, as Buck points out, urban police departments have a pretty good idea of who the gang members in their community are and are held to a high standard before officially listing them as member:

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria…

“Maybe you are just doodling because it is the 13th of June,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler of New York said.

Buck said police have to meet a much higher threshold to list someone as a gang member.

“This is a situation where the police officers are trained, and there are very identifiable signs, and it isn't just one sign,” Buck told Nadler.

Chicago has the equivalent of a mass shooting every weekend, and just to put faces on those whom the Democrats want to exempt from red flag laws, consider that on last Tuesday two separate trials began in Chicago for known Chicago gang members Dwight Doty and Corey Morgan for the murder of nine-year-old Tyshawn Lee. As Fox News reported:

216146_5_.png

Two reputed Chicago gang members allegedly executed a 9-year-old boy in broad daylight because they sought revenge on the child’s father’s rival gang, which they blamed for gunning down family members, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Tyshawn Lee, 9, was in his school uniform when three men approached him in the South Side of Chicago in November 2015, prosecutors said during opening statements.

Prosecutors said Corey Morgan and Kevin Edwards kept watch while Dwight Doty lured the fourth grader into an alleyway. They said he promised him a juice box.

Doty then took out a .40-caliber handgun and shot Lee, Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Margaret Hillmann said.

Two separate trials began for Morgan and Doty on Tuesday. The two alleged members of the Bang Gang/Terror Dome faction of the Black P Stones gang seek to pin the blame on each other for the child’s slaying, reports said.

No red flags for these guys.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/dems_veto_red_flag_law_for_gangbangers.html
Let me get this straight.

You want the government to raid the homes of gun owners & take their guns based on being on a list of likely gang members.

I think the NRA is a gang.
That’s because you’re a bigoted idiot.
List any murder perpetrated by the NRA.
The NRA fights efforts to keep guns out of the hands of mass shooters.

Charles Manson killed no one himself.

Do you ever stop using left wing talking points that are lies?

I don't support red flag laws for anyone with any label. Democrats finally did something right.

Red flag= NO DUE PROCESS

If they are that dangerous charge them with a crime, convict them in a court of law and remove their right to own a gun the right way. The LEGAL way.

Red Flag laws basically recommend that certain people should not have a gun & it goes before a court. A court is due process.

No....an actual warrant for an arrest is due process.... taking someones property without a warrant or probable cause is not due process....

Go ahead....explain to us why the democrats vetoed using their beloved "Red Flag" laws to go after known criminals who are the ones doing the actual gun crimes...

Go ahead....we're waiting......

Explain to us what you’re talking about.

Did you read the OP or are you just trolling?

Everyone knows you're a Progressive Poster that trolls, so discuss the material of the OP like 2guy is pointing to you.

I discussed the title and demonstrated the well known fact that Trump supporters commit violence at an alarming rate and are defended after the fact.

The OP is not about your delusional thought about anyone that disagree with your opinion on life but about Democrats not passing a red flag bill because you would also focus on gang members.

So seeing you are refusing to discuss this by trying to change the subject show the board you are trolling as usual...

Now next you will proclaim the NRA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and anyone that vote GOP are violent people that should be disarmed while still ignoring the content of the Op...

The use on gang members was really an example of how the law could be be unfairly applied. Being in a gang is not illegal & therefore not be an excuse to deny gun ownership. It sounds great until to look at what is a gang, what defines membership, is one gang member guilty are all gang members?

Including this would lead to a rejection by the USSC.

Moron....the people you want to be targeted by the red flag laws have done nothing wrong at all....gang members have actually shown violent behavior and illegal gun ownership..... members of gangs have criminal records...which is what was the point of targeting them....and democrats said no...they would rather take guns away from people who haven't done anything wrong.

I posted the TRUTH about ANTIFA scum. And I suppose YOU support these Soros funded lowlifes? Despicable.
Huh? This thread is about gun violence Jethro. Not antifa.

whats worse is the republicans support them,,,
Anyone calling for gun control should support it, dont you think?

well the republicans have always favored gun control which explains why they support it
Republicans havent favored gun control. That is a dem thing.
then show me one gun control law the republicans have repealed or tried to repeal???

the fact is by not repealing any they have protected every gun control law in history

and thats not even getting into the red flag laws that the repubes are currently pushing,,,
They refused to renew the assault weapon ban. The vote failed in Congress.

Now what?
Shoot all the subversives....dump them in the ocean and feed fish , make them grow bigger and feed most of the same world for a few months, and get rid of the pollution.....the things that use up good peoples oxygen!:)

Huh? This thread is about gun violence Jethro. Not antifa.
No it isn't , it is about fools like you supporting crime....learn to read!

Democraps had a chance to vote FOR a Red-Flag law but instead chose to vote against it......to protect MS-13 Gang Members.

September 21, 2019
By Daniel John Sobieski
If Democrats were serious about using red flag laws to keep guns out if the hands of people who might use them to senselessly murder others and therefore are danger to society, and not just as a gun-control tool to disarm law-abiding citizens, then why did they kill an attempt to use compiled lists of known gang members, which many police departments and law enforcement agencies possess? Why did they kill a measure to red flag gang members? And if Beto O’Rourke is going to come and take our guns, particularly our AR-15s, is he going to start on the south side of Chicago? As the Washington Examiner noted on September 14:

House Democrats this week advanced a new measure to encourage states to pass “red flag” laws, known as extreme risk protection orders, that authorize removing guns and ammunition from dangerous individuals.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee amended the measure during a Wednesday mark-up to authorize the federal government to issue extreme risk protection orders in some instances, but they rejected an amendment that would have red-flagged anyone who law enforcement lists as a gang member.

“The majority of violent crime, including gun violence, in the United States is linked to gangs,” Rep. Ken Buck, a Colorado Republican who sponsored the amendment, said Wednesday. “My amendment is quite simple. It would allow the issuance of a red flag order against anyone whose name appears in a gang database if there was probable cause to include that individual in the database.”

Dems like House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler warned that people could be wrongly identified as gang members, just as people have been mistakenly put on no-fly lists. But identifying NRA members and law-abiding citizens exercising their constitutional right to keep and bear arms as killers-in-waiting are okay to Nadler, Swalwell, and O’Rourke. Yet, as Buck points out, urban police departments have a pretty good idea of who the gang members in their community are and are held to a high standard before officially listing them as member:

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria…

“Maybe you are just doodling because it is the 13th of June,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler of New York said.

Buck said police have to meet a much higher threshold to list someone as a gang member.

“This is a situation where the police officers are trained, and there are very identifiable signs, and it isn't just one sign,” Buck told Nadler.

Chicago has the equivalent of a mass shooting every weekend, and just to put faces on those whom the Democrats want to exempt from red flag laws, consider that on last Tuesday two separate trials began in Chicago for known Chicago gang members Dwight Doty and Corey Morgan for the murder of nine-year-old Tyshawn Lee. As Fox News reported:

216146_5_.png

Two reputed Chicago gang members allegedly executed a 9-year-old boy in broad daylight because they sought revenge on the child’s father’s rival gang, which they blamed for gunning down family members, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Tyshawn Lee, 9, was in his school uniform when three men approached him in the South Side of Chicago in November 2015, prosecutors said during opening statements.

Prosecutors said Corey Morgan and Kevin Edwards kept watch while Dwight Doty lured the fourth grader into an alleyway. They said he promised him a juice box.

Doty then took out a .40-caliber handgun and shot Lee, Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Margaret Hillmann said.

Two separate trials began for Morgan and Doty on Tuesday. The two alleged members of the Bang Gang/Terror Dome faction of the Black P Stones gang seek to pin the blame on each other for the child’s slaying, reports said.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/dems_veto_red_flag_law_for_gangbangers.html

You want the government to raid the homes of gun owners & take their guns based on being on a list of likely gang members.

name one??

The effort to lengthen the amount of time or a background check to be completed for a gun purchase has been fought by the NRA. The effort to close loopholes fought by the NRA. Fighting any gun control measure by the NRA.

I said name one mass shooter they fought to give them gun rights??

that was your claim,,,

whats worse is the republicans support them,,,
Anyone calling for gun control should support it, dont you think?

well the republicans have always favored gun control which explains why they support it
Republicans havent favored gun control. That is a dem thing.
then show me one gun control law the republicans have repealed or tried to repeal???

the fact is by not repealing any they have protected every gun control law in history

and thats not even getting into the red flag laws that the repubes are currently pushing,,,
They refused to renew the assault weapon ban. The vote failed in Congress.

Now what?
the AWB was in violation of the constitution,,,

Go ahead....explain to us why the democrats vetoed using their beloved "Red Flag" laws to go after known criminals who are the ones doing the actual gun crimes...

Everyone knows you're a Progressive Poster that trolls, so discuss the material of the OP like 2guy is pointing to you.

I discussed the title and demonstrated the well known fact that Trump supporters commit violence at an alarming rate and are defended after the fact.

The OP is not about your delusional thought about anyone that disagree with your opinion on life but about Democrats not passing a red flag bill because you would also focus on gang members.

So seeing you are refusing to discuss this by trying to change the subject show the board you are trolling as usual...

Now next you will proclaim the NRA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and anyone that vote GOP are violent people that should be disarmed while still ignoring the content of the Op...

The use on gang members was really an example of how the law could be be unfairly applied. Being in a gang is not illegal & therefore not be an excuse to deny gun ownership. It sounds great until to look at what is a gang, what defines membership, is one gang member guilty are all gang members?

Holy shit!

You are stretching there Davey as usual.

You know very well what gangs they would go after and those are the ones you and your political party protects daily.

I am not for using hit lists like you and the left would because let be honest those like you have been calling for the no-fly list to be used to deny an individual their constitutional rights but now when a list could be used to deny gang members of the violent type you are now against using lists or certain lists...

So tell the board why you support using the No-Fly list but not a gang banger list?

Holy shit!

You know very well what gangs they would go after and those are the ones you and your political party protects daily.

I am not for using hit lists like you and the left would because let be honest those like you have been calling for the no-fly list to be used to deny an individual their constitutional rights but now when a list could be used to deny gang members of the violent type you are now against using lists or certain lists...

So tell the board why you support using the No-Fly list but not a gang banger list?

So, lets give the government blankret authority to decide what is a gang & let them take your guns.

Really? I can't believe you people are going for this. On any NRA approved thread, you people would be having a fit.

You know it.

Holy shit!

So, lets give the government blankret authority to decide what is a gang & let them take your guns.

Really? I can't believe you people are going for this. On any NRA approved thread, you people would be having a fit.

You know it.

You can't read can you Davey?

I stated I am against using such lists but want you to explain why you are against using the list but are for using the No-Fly list that had former Senator Ted Kennedy on it?

But

Instead you are trying to claim I am a member of the NRA which I am not and dodge the fact you were for using certain lists but are against ones that target violent gang members...

Maybe you are a gang member Davey?

September 21, 2019
By Daniel John Sobieski

216146_5_.png

name one??

The effort to lengthen the amount of time or a background check to be completed for a gun purchase has been fought by the NRA. The effort to close loopholes fought by the NRA. Fighting any gun control measure by the NRA.
Disconnect.

September 21, 2019
By Daniel John Sobieski

216146_5_.png

youthepoint.jpg

September 21, 2019
By Daniel John Sobieski

216146_5_.png

The NRA is a Civil Rights Advocacy group, not a "gang". The Cripz and Bloodz are gangs, ditto with the MS13 vermin. The La Cosa Nostra as well is a gang.

Holy shit!

You know it.

Moron....we are against Red Flag laws.....you morons only want to use them against normal people.....and when you are called out to use those same lists against actual gun criminals...all of a sudden you don't want to use them.....so the issue isn't supporting Red Flag laws, you numb nuts....it is asking the question....if you support Red Flag laws for people who haven't committed any crime, why don't you support them for actual gun criminals who have actually broken existing laws about guns?

You are the issue, not us.

Just pointing out that Trump supporters are predisposed to violence which is a proven fact. There are certainly violent democrats as well.

Dems see it as a flaw. Republicans see it as a feature.

name one??

that was your claim,,,
Does the NRA favor keeping guns out of the houses of families that have a resident who is mentally ill? If not...Adam Lanza

name one??

that was your claim,,,
Does the NRA favor keeping guns out of the houses of families that have a resident who is mentally ill? If not...Adam Lanza

Tell that to the ACLU....and the other 23 mental health organizations.......they don't support you either...

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns.

Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

So....is the ACLU now a terrorist organization?

Forum List

Back