It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

Aged about 22 months, I thought it would be fun to remove one can from the bottom of a huge pyramid of sale item cans at our local grocery store.

My mother's relief that the pile collapsed into the aisle rather than onto me was soon replaced by another emotion.
my mom knows that same emotion from when I decided to grab a jar of pickels at three!
I am looking forward to those days!
But then you get moments like when they first start walking which my son just started doing. Eveyone asks me if I got it on film, I was half asleep because it was about 6:15am and I think my words were"Did he just walk?"

Boys are very funny in a lot of ways. Recently we noticed that our 6 year old didn't know the word "penis." He refers to it as his "pee pee spout." We were both cracking up on that one...Do any of you use this term?

Nope, but my daughter when she was4 was apt to say "Boys have a peanuts, girls have a badgina".

Boys are very funny in a lot of ways. Recently we noticed that our 6 year old didn't know the word "penis." He refers to it as his "pee pee spout." We were both cracking up on that one...Do any of you use this term?
I say WeeWee! My friend said MR Winky!
But pee pee spout that is cute! I can't wait for my son to talk more! I remember when I was pregnant I would always say I cannot wait to hear him talk!

my mom knows that same emotion from when I decided to grab a jar of pickels at three!
I am looking forward to those days!
But then you get moments like when they first start walking which my son just started doing. Eveyone asks me if I got it on film, I was half asleep because it was about 6:15am and I think my words were"Did he just walk?"

Our kids first words were quite memorable.

My daughters first word: Didney (she meant Disney - oh the power of branding).

My son's first sentence: "Ecca hit me!" (Ecca was what he called his sister because he couldn't pronounce Francesca).

Our kids first words were quite memorable.

My daughters first word: Didney (she meant Disney - oh the power of branding).

My son's first sentence: "Ecca hit me!" (Ecca was what he called his sister because he couldn't pronounce Francesca).

My mom always told me I talked like I was italian adding certain ia on the end of words and today italian is probably my fav type of food!
My nephew who is two always says Home Depot!

The operative term when I was very young boy was dinkey-bobber.

Yeah, that's right.

My family was forced to move from town to town, changing our names and identities, because we were constantly on the run from the Cute Police.

The operative term when I was very young boy was dinkey-bobber.

Yeah, that's right.

My family was forced to move from town to town, changing our names and identities, because we were constantly on the run from the Cute Police.

That's hysterical.

It was a "tinkler" in my house.

o listen to yall talking about what babies say....now my 26 yr old son will wonder why i am pissed at him...before he says good morning.....grandchildren are all i want....i have a bio and non bio...both here last night...neither moving towards marriage or fatherhood....i got no cute baby stories...i got nothing

o listen to yall talking about what babies say....now my 26 yr old son will wonder why i am pissed at him...before he says good morning.....grandchildren are all i want....i have a bio and non bio...both here last night...neither moving towards marriage or fatherhood....i got no cute baby stories...i got nothing

If you have a 26 year old son who still visits his mother?

You've got something, Stroll, believe me, you're blessed.

My parents said the same thing a few years ago and now they have had four in the last three years with two more coming in april!

Forum List

Back