It's official: Jason Heyward makes Braves

Its hard to not get excited about this kid. 20 years old, 16 Spring games, batting .366 with a .500 OBP. Hell yeah. God I hope it is a good year for my Braves. :D

You have to be brave to admit that you like Atlanta.

Fuck you. I love my Braves. I loved 'em when they sucked in the 80's, I loved 'em when they were the team to beat for 15 years and I love them now that they suck again. They'll recover. Their farm system is inn great shape. They'll recover. ;)

So shut the fuck up and go make me a sammich. :D

You'll probably be the only ones competing with us in the east.

Well, after Florida's annual head fake for the first half of the season.

You have to be brave to admit that you like Atlanta.

Fuck you. I love my Braves. I loved 'em when they sucked in the 80's, I loved 'em when they were the team to beat for 15 years and I love them now that they suck again. They'll recover. Their farm system is inn great shape. They'll recover. ;)

I wouldn't call it competing. You guys have the best rotation in baseball.

I wouldn't call it competing. You guys have the best rotation in baseball.

Wow. I don't even know what to say about that.

I'm not sure I'd agree though, per se. We look really good on paper, but Hamels is still anyone's guess. He's got a lot of bullshit to put behind him. I'm hoping his problem last year was just his new baby being on his mind. You'll be able to relate very soon, eh? :lol:

I think Linc/Cain is better than Halladay/Hamels.

So far...

Forum List

Back