It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Who committed this crime then, or are you talking about the 2,000 islamonazi terrorists and militia killed in returned fire to hamas terror groups firing illegal weapons at Israeli civilians from civilian areas ?

most of those killed were women and children. But they weren't white, so it's okay.

Skin colour does not enter into it, nor does sex or age. The facts are what matter and in this case they are arab muslims from gaza deliberately entering into being human shields to protect illegal weapons sites from attack. This is not allowed under the Geneva Conventions or Humanitarian law, so if they get killed after fair warning is given then the blame lies with them and their leaders. Once you understand the rules of war you will see that Israel is working within those rules, while hamas is in breach of those same rules every day

Skin colour does not enter into it, nor does sex or age. The facts are what matter and in this case they are arab muslims from gaza deliberately entering into being human shields to protect illegal weapons sites from attack. This is not allowed under the Geneva Conventions or Humanitarian law, so if they get killed after fair warning is given then the blame lies with them and their leaders. Once you understand the rules of war you will see that Israel is working within those rules, while hamas is in breach of those same rules every day

Do you really want to put your Zionist leaders in front of the Hague and have all their violations of the "Rules of War" litigated? I doubt it.

Do you really want to put your Zionist leaders in front of the Hague and have all their violations of the "Rules of War" litigated? I doubt it.

I don't have any Zionist leaders, so why would they be in front of the hague. I did have a neo Marxist leader who should be charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity if that helps.

Now would these breaches of the Rules of war be like your claims of apartheid PURE FANTASY ON YOUR PART.

Forum List

Back