It's Official - Hillary Is Top Candidate For 2008

no1tovote4 said:
Nah, you'll be the "John Edwards" of the Republican Party. Except you'll be smarter and have a better looking wife who doesn't look like she is about to topple over from a too-big boob job.

(Sometimes plastic surgeons need to learn the meaning of the words, "No, that wouldn't look natural and would make you look stupid!")

If I'm John Edwards, does that make you John Kerry?! :D :p: :mm:

Electing Hillary would be the same as having Slick Willy in office again.

He would be the "First Husband" - you really think he isn't going to influence policy?

gop_jeff said:
If I'm John Edwards, does that make you John Kerry?! :D :p: :mm:

Except I'll win, and I got better grades in College. With the added bonus of not looking like lurch and having a wife that doesn't work towards insulting the electorate.

Gabriella84 said:
You make some excellent points.
Every Republican worth his/her salt enjoys bagging on Clinton. But the only reason that a loser like Clinton could be elected (with bigger "mandates" than Bush got in either election) was that the country was disgusted by 12 years of Reaganomics.
The same thing will happen in 2008. The country will be so repulsed by eight years of Bush bumbling and bloodshed that they will elect any loser that the Dems decide to put up. Which is a scary thought.

Gee if people were so disgusted by Reagonomics how is it alomst everyone did well, and how is it that he got elected by huge landslides followed byBush four more years, I suppose we have to conclude then that it was due to four years of Carter and his many failings???

gop_jeff said:
I'll take you to task on two things here:

1. Bush got a higher percentage of the popular vote in 2000 (49%) and 2004 (51%) than Clinton got in 1992 (43%) and 1996 (47%).

2. If the country was so repulsed by war, bloodshed, etc., why was Bush reelected in 2004, with a majority of the popular vote, something which no one has done since 1988?

There you go again - attempting to counter Garbledella's opinions with facts. Hell, you should know better by now.

I'd also love to see her support the bullshit about how the country was "disgusted" by 12 years of Reaganomics. But I doubt we'll see any proof coming for that little gem either.

Bonnie said:
Gee if people were so disgusted by Reagonomics how is it alomst everyone did well, and how is it that he got elected by huge landslides followed byBush four more years, I suppose we have to conclude then that it was due to four years of Carter and his many failings???

You'll see no reply to that because she/it has none. There's hope that someday this person will GROW up and maybe start thinking for themselves, instead of being a mimic BUT.......?????????

Personally I hope the dems do nominate hitlery. She may even make a good show of it, even in the face of the mountain of dirt there is agaisnt her. The liberals don't give a damn about mysterious deaths, shoddy futures trading, a sociolist agenda, more taxes, or sticking the second only president's butt to be impeached back in the White House, just to scratch the surface.

Bottom line, SHE - CAN - NEVER - WIN, and '08 will be her only shot. Let her take it, then maybe after she loses, she'll fucking GO AWAY!

Forum List

Back