Perception is not reality. Individual have their own perceptions of reality.
Wow, semantics escapes you. Did you take basic English?

You are retarded. Anybody can look in the mirror, but that doesn't mean they will know what they see. When you start representing many people in elected government office you need to better not be at the point where you are looking in the mirror you better be looking at the people you are representing. You yourself no longer matter the people you represent now do.

Now how do you think Donald Trump fits into this?
I see the inter-cranial liposuction procedure failed. And we had such high hopes.

How do I think Trump fits into this? Am I supposed to care how Frump fits into anything? :dunno:

You are the worst troll on the planet and you are hearing this from the best there has ever been and will ever be. This thread is about Donald Trump, remember? Lol flacaltenn Please warn this ho ho to not troll in this thread and to stick to topic. He just admitted to trolling thanks.
You need psychiatric help and that's not a joke or a put down.

So does 80% of America. Whats new?

op-eds belong in serious literary sections? :eusa_think:

There are a few other members here, who like you, posses some very odd notions of what constitutes an op-ed. I suggest you seek each other out. It would be truly fascinating to psychologists and social-anthropologists to see what y'all could come u with together. Maybe you could start with redefining definitions of words in the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) , before going on to tackle the Encyclopaedia Britannica, Roget's International Thesaurus, the King James Bible, and maybe even the rules at USMESSAGEBOARD.COM?

thank you saveliberty
sincerely yours
Mem

All I want to know is HOW MUCH ganja did ya have to give Cereal_Killer to get that piece on the USMB "editorial page".. Considering how much defense of Turumph our Dear Leader has tossed out there -- I figured the "editor" would have AT LEAST marked up your title..

:eusa_whistle:

Most people who have followed Trump for decades, would have a very difficult time defending your position. Donald Trump is a sociopath, and sociopaths can be and often are, narcissists. You offer a false choice.

President Bill Clinton as a sociopath? Not quite sure the label would fit, as Clinton seemed to genuinely care about the plight of some people. Outside of one aspect of his personal life, he exhibited no classic signs of being a sociopath.

and please, resist the urge to hijack this thread into an attack on Bill Clinton.

thank you
Mem

I wasn't hijacking anything. Your attack on me is interesting. I offered an opinion. I don't agree with your opinion. Sociopath doesn't fit Trump though you are wanting to frame it that way. I'm not a Trump supporter but you are way off. Narcissistic yes, sociopath no, Trump genuinely has causes and fellow feeling for others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course Trump acts like he has feelings for others and causes. In the end they benefit him. Sociopaths will sacrifice others good people for their own personal gain.

From what I learned in my college courses, applying sociopath to Trump is a long stretch but hey you are the expert.

Most of what you learn about psychology is learned through real life experience. My cousin in a Psychologist and graduated 2 years ago she said what she has learned is that being with patients with mental illness is more educational and real than being in college. Especially when you get to diagnose them.

Trump is a sociopath.

Wow, you make a statement can't back it up, divert the subject about a cousin.

College text books told you how to diagnose someone as a sociopath? No. Any doctor will disagree with that and laugh. Hell I'll just go order some books online and start diagnosing. ;)

There are a few other members here, who like you, posses some very odd notions of what constitutes an op-ed. I suggest you seek each other out. It would be truly fascinating to psychologists and social-anthropologists to see what y'all could come u with together. Maybe you could start with redefining definitions of words in the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) , before going on to tackle the Encyclopaedia Britannica, Roget's International Thesaurus, the King James Bible, and maybe even the rules at USMESSAGEBOARD.COM?

thank you saveliberty
sincerely yours
Mem

All I want to know is HOW MUCH ganja did ya have to give Cereal_Killer to get that piece on the USMB "editorial page".. Considering how much defense of Turumph our Dear Leader has tossed out there -- I figured the "editor" would have AT LEAST marked up your title..

Hey whats up, Bro? Whats for dinner?

Wow, semantics escapes you. Did you take basic English?

You are retarded. Anybody can look in the mirror, but that doesn't mean they will know what they see. When you start representing many people in elected government office you need to better not be at the point where you are looking in the mirror you better be looking at the people you are representing. You yourself no longer matter the people you represent now do.

I see the inter-cranial liposuction procedure failed. And we had such high hopes.

How do I think Trump fits into this? Am I supposed to care how Frump fits into anything? :dunno:

You are the worst troll on the planet and you are hearing this from the best there has ever been and will ever be. This thread is about Donald Trump, remember? Lol flacaltenn Please warn this ho ho to not troll in this thread and to stick to topic. He just admitted to trolling thanks.

80% of Americans don't suffer from acute narcissism........

thank you saveliberty
sincerely yours
Mem

Kartoffelpuffer -- and no that's not my official knickname for you.. It's roughly what's gonna happen to BOTH parties if they interfere with the campaigns of "outsiders" this election cycle.. Bring the sour cream and applesauce.

Violence at political rallies is common in Europe, that gleaming beacon of liberals. Attending a rally as an agitator with an eye to creating violence has become a liberal tool as of late. You own it, you fix it.

It's true, the violence stall Trump events was always provoked and often started by the anti-Trump assholes.

They suffer from mental illness.

thank you saveliberty
sincerely yours
Mem

Kartoffelpuffer -- and no that's not my official knickname for you.. It's roughly what's gonna happen to BOTH parties if they interfere with the campaigns of "outsiders" this election cycle.. Bring the sour cream and applesauce.

I think congress should make the FDA give every adult 1 2mg pill of klonopin. The USA will be normal for 6 rs

Missed the point...... as usual..... I would suggest you stay away from mirrors, they lie to you........

I wasn't hijacking anything. Your attack on me is interesting. I offered an opinion. I don't agree with your opinion. Sociopath doesn't fit Trump though you are wanting to frame it that way. I'm not a Trump supporter but you are way off. Narcissistic yes, sociopath no, Trump genuinely has causes and fellow feeling for others.

Of course Trump acts like he has feelings for others and causes. In the end they benefit him. Sociopaths will sacrifice others good people for their own personal gain.

From what I learned in my college courses, applying sociopath to Trump is a long stretch but hey you are the expert.

Most of what you learn about psychology is learned through real life experience. My cousin in a Psychologist and graduated 2 years ago she said what she has learned is that being with patients with mental illness is more educational and real than being in college. Especially when you get to diagnose them.

Trump is a sociopath.

College text books told you how to diagnose someone as a sociopath? No. Any doctor will disagree with that and laugh. Hell I'll just go order some books online and start diagnosing. ;)

I didn't say that but you are taking an internet diagnosis and claiming Trump is a sociopath on that basis. At least I have done more than look at the internet. You can apply that to many people including yourself.

Missed the point...... as usual..... I would suggest you stay away from mirrors, they lie to you........

I don't look in the mirror. I go by what others have told me. Go throw your temper-tantrum about being called out on trolling in this thread somewhere else.

Trump is a sociopath.

I didn't say that but you are taking an internet diagnosis and claiming Trump is a sociopath on that basis. At least I have done more than look at the internet. You can apply that to many people including yourself.

I've been in a therapy session with a sociopath when he was first diagnosed. I know way more than you do. Just stop. Your so wrong.

He's from New York and not a professional politician.

What do you expect?

Maybe we can get Trump to be nice like all of the other tools that end up buggering us 24/7.
And maybe we can get Trump to stop whining like a little bitch. "Unfair!"

I can see Trump being at a Yankees game and screaming that 'stealing a base' is unfair.

:rofl:
The election is rigged.....as has been the last 3 or 4 elections. You're just too stupid realize it yet because you are listening to the folks that rigged them.

So your defense is to call me 'stupid'?

Party primary elections are rigged in only that parties get to set their own rules. :cuckoo:
So if you think that the rules aren't unfair to outsiders......then you're an idiot.
The rules are specifically designed to get a specific result. The will of the voter is not even a consideration.

The RNC is up to no good, and because of this, they set up rules to assure they stay in power, even when the voters have gotten wise to them.

I don't look in the mirror. I go by what others have told me. Go throw your temper-tantrum about being called out on trolling in this thread somewhere else.
:lmao: I bet you're being serious..... Temper tantrum...... :lmao:

What do you expect?

Maybe we can get Trump to be nice like all of the other tools that end up buggering us 24/7.

I can see Trump being at a Yankees game and screaming that 'stealing a base' is unfair.

The election is rigged.....as has been the last 3 or 4 elections. You're just too stupid realize it yet because you are listening to the folks that rigged them.

Party primary elections are rigged in only that parties get to set their own rules. :cuckoo:
So if you think that the rules aren't unfair to outsiders......then you're an idiot.
The rules are specifically designed to get a specific result. The will of the voter is not even a consideration.

The RNC is up to no good, and because of this, they set up rules to assure they stay in power, even when the voters have gotten wise to them.

John Kasich is their choice and everything our country needs done he has already done as The House Budget Chairman. Relax the USA will be fantastic.

:lmao: I bet you're being serious..... Temper tantrum...... :lmao:
;)

The violence at Trump rallies is entirely limited to the actions of leftwing extremists. I don't like Dump either, but if you're going to spread lies about him all you're doing is solidifying his support.

What do you expect?

John Kasich is their choice and everything our country needs done he has already done as The House Budget Chairman. Relax the USA will be fantastic.
Bush was their choice. Kasich can't win against either Democrat.....so basically, a Kasich nomination means we're still as screwed as we were under Obama.

Trump is a sociopath.

I've been in a therapy session with a sociopath when he was first diagnosed. I know way more than you do. Just stop. Your so wrong.

Now your experience isn't your cousin's experience, it is now yours! Lol! So your are a sociopath. lol!

Forum List

Back