Sheee-it!

You suffer from the illusion of adequacy. You should give up your delusional Quest to become a respected writer of op-eds and become an accomplished window washer...or a Greeter at Walmart.

maybe you should give up the delusion that the OP was ever pining for respect from YOU. ;)
I've not had such a delusion. Had he pined for respect from me, he'd have known better than to show his liberal bias. If you cannot see his self-imposed air of intellectual superiority, I cannot help you.

A good op-ed writer can relate well thought out logic and reason to readers without revealing a sense of superiority or a hint of disdain for the readers whether they be of his particular political bent or not. Talking down to people is little more than an attempt to shame them into agreement with your opinion. This is the tool of adolescents and incompetent debaters.

On this board, it is easy to slip into such adolescent banter, partially due to anonymity, free speech and the non-exclusive policies of those that control the board, all of which I appreciate. I do it myself, all too often. A tendency toward competing in cuteness of response is often irresistible...and the misconception that the last post wins tends to perpetuate the tart one-liners.

Please explain for the class how anybody can or could write about a man that doesn't represent the majority but that acts like the majority and that talks down to everybody not named trump that disagrees with him or doesn't do things his way in an unbiased way?

Then let me know.
Firstly, your premise is flawed. If you ever find a man that talks down to everybody not named Trump that disagrees with him or doesn't do things his way, let me know.

Secondly, it's quite simple to write an unbiased article about any person or group of people. You simply stick to the truth concerning what they say and what they do rather than paraphrasing what they say, taking it out of context or lying about or misrepresenting what they do (or did). These are the things that should be factually represented.

Thirdly, you keep your naturally biased opinion clearly separated from the reports of what the subject person(s) said or did.

It is the OPINION part of an article that is seldom, if ever, unbiased.

Judicial review, I'm letting you know.

There's 1 critical flaw that you didn't mention here that make your entire premise flawed. Donald Trump is a sociopath. He fits the medical definition.

Sociopaths think only what they say or do is right and they talk down to everybody else.

You talk about the opinion part being where the problem is. Actually no matter what opinion was posted it wouldn't matter because nobody supports a sociopath because you'll find selfishness in every thing he says and does.

This article was about trump. Not something trump said. There's a huge difference. Read the whole oped. What he said was a small part. In fact take everything he's said and cite it and it will all have the word , me, I etc..
You say he's a sociopath. I disagree.

I also disagree with your contention that all sociopaths think only what they say or do is right and they talk down to everybody else.
I also disagree with your contention that Trump thinks only what he says or does is right and he talks down to everybody else.

I'm not a psychologist and I doubt you are either. What I know about sociopaths could be written on the back of a postage stamp. Here are some things that may or may not fit Donald Trump. I have made bold the ones I think do not. The ones I left alone I know nothing about.

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Superficial charm and good intelligence
  • Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
  • Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations
  • Unreliability
  • Untruthfulness and insincerity
  • Lack of remorse and shame
  • Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
  • Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
  • Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
  • General poverty in major affective reactions
  • Specific loss of insight
  • Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
  • Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without
  • Suicide threats rarely carried out
  • Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
  • Failure to follow any life plan

maybe you should give up the delusion that the OP was ever pining for respect from YOU. ;)
I've not had such a delusion. Had he pined for respect from me, he'd have known better than to show his liberal bias. If you cannot see his self-imposed air of intellectual superiority, I cannot help you.

A good op-ed writer can relate well thought out logic and reason to readers without revealing a sense of superiority or a hint of disdain for the readers whether they be of his particular political bent or not. Talking down to people is little more than an attempt to shame them into agreement with your opinion. This is the tool of adolescents and incompetent debaters.

On this board, it is easy to slip into such adolescent banter, partially due to anonymity, free speech and the non-exclusive policies of those that control the board, all of which I appreciate. I do it myself, all too often. A tendency toward competing in cuteness of response is often irresistible...and the misconception that the last post wins tends to perpetuate the tart one-liners.

Please explain for the class how anybody can or could write about a man that doesn't represent the majority but that acts like the majority and that talks down to everybody not named trump that disagrees with him or doesn't do things his way in an unbiased way?

Then let me know.
Firstly, your premise is flawed. If you ever find a man that talks down to everybody not named Trump that disagrees with him or doesn't do things his way, let me know.

Secondly, it's quite simple to write an unbiased article about any person or group of people. You simply stick to the truth concerning what they say and what they do rather than paraphrasing what they say, taking it out of context or lying about or misrepresenting what they do (or did). These are the things that should be factually represented.

Thirdly, you keep your naturally biased opinion clearly separated from the reports of what the subject person(s) said or did.

There's 1 critical flaw that you didn't mention here that make your entire premise flawed. Donald Trump is a sociopath. He fits the medical definition.

Sociopaths think only what they say or do is right and they talk down to everybody else.

You talk about the opinion part being where the problem is. Actually no matter what opinion was posted it wouldn't matter because nobody supports a sociopath because you'll find selfishness in every thing he says and does.

This article was about trump. Not something trump said. There's a huge difference. Read the whole oped. What he said was a small part. In fact take everything he's said and cite it and it will all have the word , me, I etc..

I also disagree with your contention that all sociopaths think only what they say or do is right and they talk down to everybody else.
I also disagree with your contention that Trump thinks only what he says or does is right and he talks down to everybody else.

I'm not a psychologist and I doubt you are either. What I know about sociopaths could be written on the back of a postage stamp. Here are some things that may or may not fit Donald Trump. I have made bold the ones I think do not. The ones I left alone I know nothing about.

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Unreliability

Of course you disagree. We all know you are a trump supporter and it's why you called the OP ed writer out. You couldn't look at this objectively if you tried.

Over 75% of those symptoms trump fits. Just watch his campaign events, interviews, twitter feeds any thing he's say for that matter.

Proof is in the pudding

Then let me know.

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Unreliability

Of course you disagree. We all know you are a trump supporter and it's why you called the OP ed writer out. You couldn't look at this objectively if you tried.

Over 75% of those symptoms trump fits. Just watch his campaign events, interviews, twitter feeds any thing he's say for that matter.

Proof is in the pudding
Sociopath implies anti-social behavior. Trump is anything but anti-social.

The violence (albeit minor so far) at Trump rallies is instigated by anti-Trump agitators with intent to disrupt the rally and deny Trump his right to free speech. Liberals all, I'd bet. The above "op ed" implies that Trump incites the violence. The "op editor" is full of shit...and so are you.

Then let me know.

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Unreliability

Proof is in the pudding

The violence (albeit minor so far) at Trump rallies is instigated by anti-Trump agitators with intent to disrupt the rally and deny Trump his right to free speech. Liberals all, I'd bet. The above "op ed" implies that Trump incites the violence. The "op editor" is full of shit...and so are you.

Sociopath implies not caring about anybody else's feelings but your own and a dysfunctional level of selfishness at any expenses. Another words he has no issue sacrificing others for his own personal gain.

Of course he incited violence. He also thinks we are all too stupid to know and believes he can sugar coat it and we'll all believe him. He's right is supporters will.

The worst thing anybody can do especially any group can do is encourage a sociopath. Like I said above. They will sacrifice anybody to further their beliefs and cause.

Which world leaders in history does this sound like when you take trumps name out of the wording?

Btw the editor is correct liberals hate free speech and will do anything to silence what they don't agree with. Trump had a right to free speech. Even sociopath do. Don't be surprised though when someone is running for the highest office in the land that controls lives dependent on government when that person doesn't give a damn about them and proves it with almost every word that people won't go through extreme lengths to be heard or to shut you up.

This is why this highest leadership position requires the opposite of trump. Someone who will put others before himself.

Someone whos an example for the avg american.

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Unreliability

Proof is in the pudding

Sociopath implies not caring about anybody else's feelings but your own and a dysfunctional level of selfishness at any expenses. Another words he has no issue sacrificing others for his own personal gain.

Of course he incited violence. He also thinks we are all too stupid to know and believes he can sugar coat it and we'll all believe him. He's right is supporters will.

The worst thing anybody can do especially any group can do is encourage a sociopath. Like I said above. They will sacrifice anybody to further their beliefs and cause.

Which world leaders in history does this sound like when you take trumps name out of the wording?
That is truly laughable. You point out one or two traits of sociopaths and claim without a doubt that Trump is one. That is illogical and nothing more than a scheme to attempt justification of your stupid claim. It's very much akin to the current liberal habit of labeling every criticism of Obama as that of a racist....or the patently stupid labeling of political opponents today as Nazis.

Likely you read a article by a liberal pundit calling Trump a sociopath and you picked up a new toy talking point. Again I say, you are full of shit.

Speaking of sacrificing people to further their cause, the Clinton's (Slick Willy and Bitch Hillary) had several people snuffed out to keep their political train on track.

Hillary Clinton--now there's a real sociopath.
The Clinton Body Count

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Unreliability

Proof is in the pudding

That is truly laughable. You point out one or two traits of sociopaths and claim without a doubt that Trump is one. That is illogical and nothing more than a scheme to attempt justification of your stupid claim. It's very much akin to the current liberal habit of labeling every criticism of Obama as that of a racist....or the patently stupid labeling of political opponents today as Nazis.

Likely you read a article by a liberal pundit calling Trump a sociopath and you picked up a new toy talking point. Again I say, you are full of shit.

Speaking of sacrificing people to further their cause, the Clinton's (Slick Willy and Bitch Hillary) had several people snuffed out to keep their political train on track.

The Clinton Body Count

Over 75% of those traits you posted he has easily over 75%. You don't need all of the symptoms to get the diagnosis.

Like I said proof is in the pudding.

Look you were biased and wrong it's ok happens all the time. Move on.

How to Spot a Sociopath

• Unreliability

Proof is in the pudding

The Clinton Body Count

Over 75% of those traits you posted he has easily over 75%. You don't need all of the symptoms to get the diagnosis.

Please compile a list of the 75% of the traits I listed that apply to DJT.

Proof is in the pudding

The Clinton Body Count

Please compile a list of the 75% of the traits I listed that apply to DJT.

I don't need to. It's self-explanatory. I'll tell you what you list the ones you believe he has and I'll do the same after you.

Wow! 5-STARS for: Ignorance in the usage of the English language.

Ignorance is not an insult, as much as it is a descriptive term. And please, do not put any of your negative connotations on my use of the term. For THAT -- would be a sign of anti-social behavior

Donald Trump ordered his supports to avoid using violence.

True but his policies proposals lead to violence.
His policy proposals understandably lead to a broader divide between people that want what he proposes and people who don't.

The people that want his policies installed have been labeled as angry. They are sick and tired of the status quo and the fact the the graft and corruption in Washington has made it hard to tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans in Congress because the establishment controls them all. The will of the people has been thrown out the window.

The people who don't want his policies installed, namely most liberals, members of the establishment in both the Democrat and the Republican parties, the Mexican drug cartel, the lobbyists, the big banks, the prescription drug companies, the tax lawyers, the big donors and various other entrenched members of the ruling elite.

It is this second group of people that will use whatever methods they can get away with to widen the divide, evoke the anger and provoke members of the first group to violence....and then blame it all on Trump.

So you might say that his proposals contribute to the violence. They certainly don't lead to it by encouragement.

Ignorance is not an insult, as much as it is a descriptive term. And please, do not put any of your negative connotations on my use of the term. For THAT -- would be a sign of anti-social behavior
You are overly sensitive. Puerile is the proper term for you.

If you think the lobbyists and banks don't want trump you have no idea what you are talking about.

Trump will have to satisfy lobbyists because he can't get congressional votes unless he satisfy them. Trump won't be subject to them but congress is. Last I checked none of trump proposals that he's campaigning on can get passed without congress.

As for the banks trust me banks always get what they want no matter who is in charge

If you think the lobbyists and banks don't want trump you have no idea what you are talking about.

Trump will have to satisfy lobbyists because he can't get congressional votes unless he satisfy them. Trump won't be subject to them but congress is. Last I checked none of trump proposals that he's campaigning on can get passed without congress.

As for the banks trust me banks always get what they want no matter who is in charge
Sooooooo, you do have rare lucid moments. There's hope yet. :thup:

Do you write your own definitions omitting the parts you don't like? Betcha you think tolerance means 'concurring agreement'...........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back