It's Official CAIR is a Terrorist Sponsoring and Supporting Organizations

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Good to know they rather have terrorist be able to commit acts of violent and mass-murder freely, then helping the Police stop them!

They are terrorist supporting anti-American scumbags! Quit the PC crap, this is an Islamofacist front group and they seek to take down America!

poster%20on%20cair%20site.jpg

FoxNews.com - CAIR Says Poster Warning Against Helping FBI is Misinterpreted
The poster, which appeared on the website of CAIR’s California chapter, features a sinister-looking FBI agent with the headlines “Build a Wall of Resistance” and “Don’t Talk to the FBI.” The poster was designed in the late 1970s or early 1980s and has been reproduced by various groups and activists since then in response to alleged harassment by the FBI and to protest grand jury subpoenas.

“I think it’s subject to misinterpretation,” spokesman Ibrahim Hooper told Fox News Radio when speaking about the poster.

The poster was promoting a conference called “FBI Raids and Grand Jury Subpoenas: Know Your Rights and Defend Our Communities.” The keynote speaker is Hatem Abudayyeh, identified by CAIR as an activist and Palestinian community leader whose home was allegedly raided by federal agents in September.

The conference is scheduled for Feb. 9 at the East Side Cultural Center in Oakland.
Hooper conceded the poster “crosses the line,” but refused to renounce the artwork and blamed critics for fomenting what he called a manufactured controversy.

Last edited:
Good to know they rather have terrorist be able to commit acts of violent and mass-murder freely, then helping the Police stop them!

They are terrorist supporting anti-American scumbags! Quit the PC crap, this is an Islamofacist front group and they seek to take down America!

poster%20on%20cair%20site.jpg

FoxNews.com - CAIR Says Poster Warning Against Helping FBI is Misinterpreted
The poster, which appeared on the website of CAIR’s California chapter, features a sinister-looking FBI agent with the headlines “Build a Wall of Resistance” and “Don’t Talk to the FBI.” The poster was designed in the late 1970s or early 1980s and has been reproduced by various groups and activists since then in response to alleged harassment by the FBI and to protest grand jury subpoenas.

“I think it’s subject to misinterpretation,” spokesman Ibrahim Hooper told Fox News Radio when speaking about the poster.

The poster was promoting a conference called “FBI Raids and Grand Jury Subpoenas: Know Your Rights and Defend Our Communities.” The keynote speaker is Hatem Abudayyeh, identified by CAIR as an activist and Palestinian community leader whose home was allegedly raided by federal agents in September.

The conference is scheduled for Feb. 9 at the East Side Cultural Center in Oakland.
Hooper conceded the poster “crosses the line,” but refused to renounce the artwork and blamed critics for fomenting what he called a manufactured controversy.

GHook,

Super thanks to you, GHook.

This is EXTREMELY vaulable information dealing with the ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY exposure of Islamofascist activity in America by one of the MOST DANGEROUS fronts of the "ENEMY WITHIN"....CAIR !!!

CAIR IS SUPER DANGEROUS BECAUSE IT IS TAKEN AS THE "VOICE OF THE MODERATE MUSLIMS", AND ITS STOOGES GET EMPLOYED IN THE HOME SECURITY DEPT IN HIGH LEVEL JOBS BY JANET INCOMPETANO WHO IS OBLIVIOUS THAT THESE MUSLIM ARSEHOLES ARE EITHER ALREADY KNOWN ISLAMOFACISTS.....OR HAVE ESTABLISHED CONNECTIONS WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS JIHADISTS.

This info was already posted on USMB, or the media....perhaps someone can help me on that.

THESE MUSLIM ARSEHOLES, WITH KNOWN TERRORIST TIES, ARE BLATANTLY ADVERTISED IN THE MEDIA AS HAVING HIGH LEVEL JOBS IN HOME SECURITY DEPT......AS WELL AS OTHERS OF THE SAME ILK ACTUALLY TEACHING TSA RE SECURITY.....AND, ARE INVITED TO MAKE SPEECHES TO OUR MILITARY AND OUR GOVT'S DEPTS AS THE "VOICE OF MODERATE MUSLIMS" !!!!!

Last edited:
The fear of Muslims sure is an effective tool by the government to clamp down on its citizenry.

The fear of Muslims sure is an effective tool by the government to clamp down on its citizenry.

The truth is wasted on partisan statist's like Ghook93, but you can't blame him entirely. He was only 8 when 9-11 took place so he's spent the only moments of his insignificant young adult life being force fed ridiculous falsehoods about the true nature of things and eating it up like a true sheep. Most of all his country has been perpetually at war which has obviously had a profound, yet, negative effect upon him.

The truth is wasted on partisan statist's like Ghook93, but you can't blame him entirely. He was only 8 when 9-11 took place so he's spent the only moments of his insignificant young adult life being force fed ridiculous falsehoods about the true nature of things and eating it up like a true sheep. Most of all his country has been perpetually at war which has obviously had a profound, yet, negative effect upon him.

What falsehoods has he been force fed and from what sources, please be specific.

binladenthankscopy7zu.jpg

Radical Islam appreciates all you do, but they still want you dead.

What pussies we must be to be afraid of a few turbaned men and their cave dwelling toadies. But of course Americans will always enjoy to lie in the illusory bosom of the security state rather than face the scary dangers of actually living freely.

Radical Islam has won. The government clamps down on its citizens with impunity yet the citizens are too doped up on scapegoating Muslims or Mexicans to notice.

What pussies we must be to be afraid of a few turbaned men and their cave dwelling toadies. But of course Americans will always enjoy to lie in the illusory bosom of the security state rather than face the scary dangers of actually living freely.

Radical Islam has won. The government clamps down on its citizens with impunity yet the citizens are too doped up on scapegoating Muslims or Mexicans to notice.
Pussies? Speak for yourself. My business is supporting the people who kill jihadis.

And business is good.

I was 3 months from graduating from college! I remember that day well. I got a call from my friend who woke me up saying that America is under attack I turned on the news and saw a plane hit the building. I immediately thought (since I was very liberal then) that it was an accident! Shortly after that the 2nd plane hit. That day scarred me for life!

Since then I have witnessed what Islam is and I am done with the PC shit of calling it a religion of peace. I don't care how many great Muslims I have known and call as friends, in the end they believe in a doomsday cult!

I was 3 months from graduating from college! I remember that day well. I got a call from my friend who woke me up saying that America is under attack I turned on the news and saw a plane hit the building. I immediately thought (since I was very liberal then) that it was an accident! Shortly after that the 2nd plane hit. That day scarred me for life!

Since then I have witnessed what Islam is and I am done with the PC shit of calling it a religion of peace. I don't care how many great Muslims I have known and call as friends, in the end they believe in a doomsday cult!

Nobody is telling you to go PC. I for one have never called it a religion of peace. I can't stand it. Do you know any "friends" or muslim americans who have been victims of the FBI, perhaps held as material witnesses indefinitely? No fly lists, dirty looks, police harassment etc? Did they deserve that attention? And you boil over when they put up a poster wary of letting the FBI in their homes? I wouldn't let the FBI in my home either without a court order so I suppose I'm a terrorist as well.

Nobody is telling you to go PC. I for one have never called it a religion of peace. I can't stand it. Do you know any "friends" or muslim americans who have been victims of the FBI, perhaps held as material witnesses indefinitely? No fly lists, dirty looks, police harassment etc? Did they deserve that attention? And you boil over when they put up a poster wary of letting the FBI in their homes? I wouldn't let the FBI in my home either without a court order so I suppose I'm a terrorist as well.

Well I somehow doubt we will be hearing less about how muslims are helping the FBI.
Did you know that CAIR was training the FBI and just about everyone else on the details of Islam?
cair training fbi - Google Search

I wonder what went wrong?
Oh they went off the reservation

SpyTalk - Islamic group asks DoJ to review police training

Forum List

Back