Its official, Bush DID approve the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame

I am aware Bush said, from the get-go there was no connection between Saddam and Osama. cheney went on meet the press, however, and implied, that there was a connection. The result: 70 percent of the country thought Saddam hit the WTC.
i challenge that 70% number because i know you just pulled it out of your ass
but there are aprox 25% of this country that still think 9/11 was an inside job
just look at how many of them post on this forum
so you cant blame Bush that some people believed something they never said

i challenge that 70% number because i know you just pulled it out of your ass
but there are aprox 25% of this country that still think 9/11 was an inside job
just look at how many of them post on this forum
so you cant blame Bush that some people believed something they never said

Did you not read my post? I said i knew Bush said there was no connection. and where did you get the 25 percent, and what is meant by inside job? surely you can't mean 25 percent believes Bush made the buildings collapse with explosives.

Did you not read my post? I said i knew Bush said there was no connection. and where did you get the 25 percent, and what is meant by inside job? surely you can't mean 25 percent believes Bush made the buildings collapse with explosives.

Do you read Eots, 9/11 or BAC? There are several others on this site alone that say EXACTLY that.

The Plame affair is just one more example of the kind of people that manned the Bush regime, isn't it?

They'll be gone soon.

One might hope that this regime will allow the justice system to ivnestigate the corruption of the Bush Administration, but frankly I doubt much will be done to bring the guilty to justice.

The Plame affair is just one more example of the kind of people that manned the Bush regime, isn't it?

They'll be gone soon.

One might hope that this regime will allow the justice system to ivnestigate the corruption of the Bush Administration, but frankly I doubt much will be done to bring the guilty to justice.

You mean a witch hunt. I would not doubt that the "get even" democrats do just that. And they will pay for it if they do also.

She was just some low level desk jockey at CIA, a glorified secretary.

And everyone in DC knew what she did. Journalists were leaking to each other. The White House didn't have anything to do with it.

She was just some low level desk jockey at CIA, a glorified secretary.

And everyone in DC knew what she did. Journalists were leaking to each other. The White House didn't have anything to do with it.

sarcasm, I presume?

Do you read Eots, 9/11 or BAC? There are several others on this site alone that say EXACTLY that.

Oh I know the theories are out there. But that 25 percent number depends on how the question is asked. If you ask people "Do you think the Bush administration had prior knowledge of an impending attack?" That is different from "Did Bush put explosives in the towers or order the Air Force to stand down so the planes could hit their targets?"

Not a single shred of evidence to support that claim. But no one ever said you dumb shits needed evidence now did they?

By the way, using your logic, the fact the Mrs McDougal went to prison rather then testify against the Clinton"s is proof the Clinton's were guilty.

Susan McDougal went to prison because she wouldn't falsify testimony, not because she wouldn't testify. Big difference RGS.

You mean a witch hunt. I would not doubt that the "get even" democrats do just that. And they will pay for it if they do also.

no, a witch hunt is what happened during the Clinton administration. There should be an investigtion into the illegal and unconstitutional actions taken by the Bush administration and people should be punished if convicted.

Susan McDougal went to prison because she wouldn't falsify testimony, not because she wouldn't testify. Big difference RGS.

Sure thing, So Janet Reno was part of the conspiracy to frame Clinton? She went to prison because she refused to testify about anything, and it had nothing to do with lying. You are aware it is a crime for a lawyer to suborn perjury? That a Lawyer can NOT ask a person undr Oath any question they KNOW they will lie about?

Libby lied but McDougal refused to, right, got ya.

List of excuses neocon pundits present for the Plame Affair
From dKosopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
(Collected on the Internet by lawnorder)

The List
Each link goes to a page debunking it

Rove's defense , a Summary, Version 3.3

'Karl didn't do anything wrong'...

And even if he did, Valerie Plame wasn't a spy.

And even if she was, she wasn't undercover.

And even if she was, Wilson told everyone

And even if he didn't, everyone knew who she was anyway.

And even if they didn't, she had not done anything secret on the last 5 years.

And even if she did, outing her wasn't a crime

And even if it was, outing her did not ruin a 20 year CIA operation and their front company Brewster & Jennings

And even if it did, outing her did not endanger her and her family

And even if it did, outing her did not endanger other CIA agents who worked for her

And even if it did, they deserved it because her CIA group was out to get Bush And even if they weren't, Wilson lied.

And even if he didn't, it was trap concocted by Wilson's buddy Clinton and his wife Hillary to get at Bush

And even if it wasn't, Wilson was a partisan Democrat.

And even if he wasn't, his report wasn't important to anyone outside the Wilson household.

And even if it was, it was full of mistakes and grammar errors.

And even if it wasn't, everyone leaks intel like that in Congress.

And even if they don't, David Corn outed her first

And even if he didn't Novak never said her name

And even if he did he was never warned by the CIA not to do it

And even if he was Rove never said her name

And even if he did there is no proof

And even if there's proof, Rove only was only trying to prevent a mistake

And even if there was no mistake to prevent, Rove heard it from another reporter

And even if he didn't, he didn't know it was his job to prevent the leak

And even if he did, it's not like he signed a document saying he would never do it

And even if he did, it's not like Rove's boss promised to fire anyone involved

And even if he did, it's not like Bush signed a document saying he had to take corrective action

And even if he did, there is no proof someone from the WH blabbed

And even if there is proof, Judy Miller is not going to talk

And even if Judy talks, she was never working on a story about Wilson

And even if she was, there are no notes and the NYT denies it

And even if there are notes, Rove never mentioned any of this to anyone in the WH

And even if he did, no one will ever find the e-mail

And even if they find it, Rove had just forgotten about it

And even if he didn't forget, he lied to Bush and GW is innocent

And even if he isn't Democrats and Clinton are 'out to get Rove and Bush with lies and innuendo

And even if they are telling the truth... Hey look over there: See Miers ? Letter from Al Qaeda ? Avian Flu ? Subway terror Alert ?

Valerie who ? This is old news...

External links spreading GOP talking points on Plamegate
Just the more outrageous

Richard Cohen: Let This Leak Go

External links debunking neocon lies on Plamegate
Best debunking links:

Top CIA leak investigation falsehoods (Media Matters)

New Republican Talking Points on Plame Gate? (Larry Johnson)

Plamegate Update (Larry Johnson)

Retrieved from "http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/List_of_excuses_neocon_pundits_present_for_the_Plame_Affair"
Categories: Lists | Plame leak scandal

By Joel Seidman
Producer
NBC News
updated 1:24 p.m. PT, Tues., May. 29, 2007
WASHINGTON - An unclassified summary of outed CIA officer Valerie Plame's employment history at the spy agency, disclosed for the first time today in a court filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, indicates that Plame was "covert" when her name became public in July 2003.

The summary is part of an attachment to Fitzgerald's memorandum to the court supporting his recommendation that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President Cheney's former top aide, spend 2-1/2 to 3 years in prison for obstructing the CIA leak investigation.

The nature of Plame's CIA employment never came up in Libby's perjury and obstruction of justice trial.
Plame was ‘covert’ agent at time of name leak - Politics- msnbc.com

Forum List

Back