It's Official: Bobby Jindal Can't Run For President. He's Not A Natural Born Citizen!

Bobby Jindal is NOT a Constitutionally Qualified Individual to run for or hold the US Presidency.

Notice that BOTH PARENTS had only come to the US 6 months before "Bobby's" birth. Had they BOTH been naturalized US Citizens before his birth, only then, with a birth on US soil would Piyush Amrit "Bobby" Jindal qualify to seek any nomination to run as a candidate to the US Presidency. It has 100% to do with Constitutional Law, and nothing else.

Bobby Jindal is as american as apple pie.

He sure as heck can run. I wouldn't vote for him..but he can run.

He is not qualified under Article 2 Section 1. His parents were not naturalized when he was born. The immigration law is clear.

The only thing we need now to turn this into a full fledged loony bin thread is for EOTS to show up and claim that Jindal put on a batman cape and flew himself into tower 1, while Jesse Ventura sang "take me out to the ball game" from atop the empire state building.

Hoooooody hoooooo!

He is not qualified under Article 2 Section 1. His parents were not naturalized when he was born. The immigration law is clear.

I just want to be clear on this.

Do you want people to take your opinions seriously?

Or do you just not give a fuck regardless?

Yes, people need to take this seriously because it is a fact he can't run because it is a fact that his parents weren't naturalized before he was born. He can be governor like Arnold but he can't be president even though he was born in Louisiana. There discussing it on fox news right now. He's not eligible under article 2 section 1.

Yes, people need to take this seriously because it is a fact he can't run because it is a fact that his parents weren't naturalized before he was born. He can be governor like Arnold but he can't be president even though he was born in Louisiana. There discussing it on fox news right now. He's not eligible under article 2 section 1.

Morons should be banned from watching TV.

Arnold should be able to run as well. It's a really antiquated provision.

But, Constitutionally speaking..Jindal can run..no worries.

just read article 2 the 14th amendment and a couple of case law sumaries....he is as eligible as obama.....

just read article 2 the 14th amendment and a couple of case law sumaries....he is as eligible as obama.....

The founders wanted a natural born citizen to be president. Article 2 Sec 1 with Natural Born Citizen in it was a safeguard to prevent allegiances to foreign governments. Jindal is not a natural born citizen because he was born before his parents were naturalized citizens. Now if both his parents were naturalized first and then he was born, only then he could be qualified. But sadly that is not the case. He was born before they could become citizens.

The authors of the 14th themselves debated this very subject, but it appears that subsequent SCOTUS ruling lean towards agreeing that ALL children born inside our borders are natural born citizens and thus eligible to run for POTUS. The immigration status of the parents is irrelevant in these situations.

Comparing Jindal to Arnold is stupid. Arnold was NOT born in the USA, and no one even pretended that he was.

USArmy Retarded, you are doing your positions no favors with your inane postings.

The authors of the 14th themselves debated this very subject, but it appears that subsequent SCOTUS ruling lean towards agreeing that ALL children born inside our borders are natural born citizens and thus eligible to run for POTUS. The immigration status of the parents is irrelevant in these situations.

Comparing Jindal to Arnold is stupid. Arnold was NOT born in the USA, and no one even pretended that he was.

USArmy Retarded, you are doing your positions no favors with your inane postings.

100% correct on that point

The SCOTUS all but defined the phrase natural born citizen in:

Minor Vs. Happersett:

“The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners”

Last edited:

The SCOTUS all but defined the phrase natural born citizen in:

Minor Vs. Happersett:

“The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first”

Those "doubts" have been put to rest. If you need proof of this, Google anchor babies and see if those children are not recognized as natural born US citizens. They of course are.

The founders wanted a natural born citizen to be president. Article 2 Sec 1 with Natural Born Citizen in it was a safeguard to prevent allegiances to foreign governments. Jindal is not a natural born citizen because he was born before his parents were naturalized citizens. Now if both his parents were naturalized first and then he was born, only then he could be qualified. But sadly that is not the case. He was born before they could become citizens.

tell ya what ...show me the law that supports you claim...because the three i read footnoted in your wiki link states the exact opposite of what you claim....

OP is a:

[ ] Troll
[ ] Idiot

Should I check both? I'm really conflicted about this issue...

Forum List

Back