It's obvious...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Colts are going to win the Super Bowl. My crystal ball says the score will be:

Colts: 27
Saints: 17

This is a tough one. Usually the best QB wins but I think the Saints pass rush will get to Manning....ether that or he'll only throw quick openers.

They beat the crap out of Favre. A little better protection and the Vikings would be in the Super Bowl.

This is a tough one. Usually the best QB wins but I think the Saints pass rush will get to Manning....ether that or he'll only throw quick openers.

They beat the crap out of Favre. A little better protection and the Vikings would be in the Super Bowl.

I agree. The Saints also got a couple of really questionable calls IMO. Don't go with the hype. Sit back and relax in knowing that the Colts have this thing in the bag. It's a no-brainer.

I agree. The Saints also got a couple of really questionable calls IMO. Don't go with the hype. Sit back and relax in knowing that the Colts have this thing in the bag. It's a no-brainer.

We'll see if the pressure gets to New Orleans.

Should be a good game.

At least it will give the networks hours to talk about Katrina.

Favre hit up the Saints defense for 300 yards and close to 500 total yards. 5 turnovers killed the Vikings. If the Saints perform that way against the Colts it will be a long afternoon

Last edited:
I agree that the turnovers didn't help the Vikings much. Those two questionable calls didn't help either. Neither did Farves interceptions. I suspect that Farve will retire for good now. I don't think he will be back. They beat him up pretty good plus he's probably beating himself up today too. Time to hang up the spikes and start spending some of that money he made playing football. He was a great player. It's a good time to retire.

Favre hit up the Saints defense for 300 yards and close to 500 total yards. 5 turnovers killed the Vikings. If the Saints perform that way against the Colts it will be a long afternoon

They beat the crap out of him. By the 3rd quarter he was throwing and ducking walking around limping.

The turnovers were bad enough and they were still in the game which eventually went to overtime.

The final straw was an interception. The Vikings could have kicked a fieldgoal in regulation if it weren't for that.

They beat the crap out of him. By the 3rd quarter he was throwing and ducking walking around limping.

The turnovers were bad enough and they were still in the game which eventually went to overtime.

The final straw was an interception. The Vikings could have kicked a fieldgoal in regulation if it weren't for that.

Favre showed alot of guts. the Saints were pounding him after almost every throw and he still outperformed Brees in the second half.

Vikings only had themselves to blame. They were in shape for a 51 yd FG and then took a 5 yd twelve men in the huddle penalty. Farve then threw an interception when he could have run 8-10 yards to make the field goal easier.

Forum List

Back