It's Obvious, Republicans Have No Honor

Jesus.....I'm ready for this shit to devolve into a shooting war so we can get it over with.

I'm with you.

I was ready before 2016.
Had some hope that Trump could turn it around, but it's worse.
There's only one way to determine a winner.

Jesus.....I'm ready for this shit to devolve into a shooting war so we can get it over with.

I'm with you.

I was ready before 2016.
Had some hope that Trump could turn it around, but it's worse.
There's only one way to determine a winner.

The left and the establishment have shown it will stoop to any level to win.
It may damn well be time to up the ante.

MUELLER HAS PROOF "of the extremely detailed plot by these Russian nationals to “influence the election, which included multiple ‘operations’ that included ‘supporting’ Trump’s presidential candidacy and ‘disparaging’ his opponent’s.”" I believe there is evidence that these small time social media goofs were trying to influence both sides both ways.

Guess what, losers ?

He's still in there and he ain't going nowhere.

Fuck off.

We'll see, Repug. You're not a legal scholar and not very bright, so please forgive me if I could care less what you think on the matter.

You'll get over your butthurt someday. But, it won't be soon.

I can forgive you for some things.

But not for being a complete asshole.

There is nothing scholarly about the OP.

It's a load of bullshit.

Mueller is trying to salvage his legacy with his recent horseshit antics.

Great comeback, lightweight. So how exactly did Mueller get a retired general and former national security advisor Michael Flynn to plead guilty?

That's quite an impressive "horseshit antic", wouldn't you say? And you don't think Flynn is going to talk about Trump and other worthless Trump associates as part of his plea bargain deal?

You've got nothing. Just another boring and stupid Trump Repug.

Look at you...using the term lightweight.

Funny.

Who gives a fuck about Flynn.

Trump is still in and isn't going anywhere.

Come to think of it....nobody gives a fuck about you either.

You write about Republican's refusing to defend the constitution, meanwhile you're trying to strip us of our God-given rights! give me a break.

Who is the real threats to the Constitution here? a handful of Russian trolls spreading shit propoganda or the democrats who want to strip out parts of our bill of rights and sell us out?

What god given rights? To breath and free will?

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller is doing a remarkable job living up to the commitment demanded by the oath cited above. To secure the recent indictments of Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov, Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik, Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova, Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva, Sergey Pavlovich Polozov, Maria Anatolyevna Bovda, Robert Sergeyevich Bovda, Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly Aslanov, Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev, Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko, Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov, (https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download) Mueller gathered evidence of the extremely detailed plot by these Russian nationals to “influence the election, which included multiple ‘operations’ that included ‘supporting’ Trump’s presidential candidacy and ‘disparaging’ his opponent’s.”

In addition to the failure by the Obama administration to protect certain aspects of the 2016 election process, it has also come to light “that leading congressional Republicans rebuffed top Obama officials who wanted them to show a united, bipartisan public front against that Russian sabotage.” That leading congressional Republican was Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). The Washington Post stated McConnell’s refusal claimed “ ‘any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.’ ” No other Republicans made any attempt to convince him otherwise.

In other words, protecting our Democratic process from being undermined by foreign enemies is acceptable to Mitch McConnell and the other Senate Republicans, provided that they undermine the Democrats and help the GOP. That is a blatant refusal by McConnell and the others to honor the oath cited in the first paragraph of this OP, and is also highly likely an act of treason. (Conservatives would be screaming “treason” and demand all the congressional Democrats be hanged, were the shoe on the other foot.)

“Former CIA director John Brennan has gone on the record about these efforts. ‘In those briefings of Congress, some of the individuals expressed concern that this was motivated by partisan interests on the part of the [Obama] administration,’ Brennan recently said in a ‘Frontline’ documentary. ‘I took offense to that. I told them that this is an intelligence assessment; that this is an intelligence matter.’ ” Which is further proof of McConnell’s and the rest of the GOP's Senators' total failure to honor their oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

As is typical of conservatives, they constantly deny there is any validity to the Mueller investigation. But, as the weeks wear on, it is more than apparent the scope of his inquiry will inevitably widen to include the congressional Republicans who actively refused to respond to the reliable intelligence information concerning the Russian sabotage provided them by former CIA director John Brennan or members of his staff. And encompass those House members who have been involved in all forms of cover-ups since.

The only reasonable inference to be drawn from the refusal by Mitch McConnell and by the Senate majority to join President Obama’s administration in defending our elections against Russian meddling is obvious, Republicans have no honor. They feel their duty is to party over country. All conservatives who defend their failure to act, are no better.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/02/20/trumps-unhinged-russia-

You and the rest of the idiot left are so full of bs your eyes are brown.

Guess what, losers ?

Fuck off.

We'll see, Repug. You're not a legal scholar and not very bright, so please forgive me if I could care less what you think on the matter.

It's a load of bullshit.

Great comeback, lightweight. So how exactly did Mueller get a retired general and former national security advisor Michael Flynn to plead guilty?

That's quite an impressive "horseshit antic", wouldn't you say? And you don't think Flynn is going to talk about Trump and other worthless Trump associates as part of his plea bargain deal?

Funny.

Bob Mueller gives a fuck about Flynn, dumb ass. That's why several Trump associates are probably going to be in jail when this is all said and done.

Asked and answered, Repug fucktard.

You write about Republican's refusing to defend the constitution, meanwhile you're trying to strip us of our God-given rights! give me a break.

Who is the real threats to the Constitution here? a handful of Russian trolls spreading shit propoganda or the democrats who want to strip out parts of our bill of rights and sell us out?

What "God-given" rights?

Guess what, losers ?

Fuck off.

It's a load of bullshit.

Funny.

Bob Mueller gives a fuck about Flynn, dumb ass. That's why several Trump associates are probably going to be in jail when this is all said and done.

Asked and answered, Repug fucktard.

Oh really ? What a surprize....Mueller gives a fuck about someone who can provide what he needs to not go down as another Kenneth Starr.

Amazing.

Going to jail.....big fucking deal.

Answered ?

I said who ? You answered Mueller...meaning....nobody.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back