It's Obvious, Republicans Have No Honor

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: ā€œI, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.ā€ This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller is doing a remarkable job living up to the commitment demanded by the oath cited above. To secure the recent indictments of Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov, Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik, Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova, Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva, Sergey Pavlovich Polozov, Maria Anatolyevna Bovda, Robert Sergeyevich Bovda, Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly Aslanov, Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev, Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko, Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov, (https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download) Mueller gathered evidence of the extremely detailed plot by these Russian nationals to ā€œinfluence the election, which included multiple ā€˜operationsā€™ that included ā€˜supportingā€™ Trumpā€™s presidential candidacy and ā€˜disparagingā€™ his opponentā€™s.ā€

In addition to the failure by the Obama administration to protect certain aspects of the 2016 election process, it has also come to light ā€œthat leading congressional Republicans rebuffed top Obama officials who wanted them to show a united, bipartisan public front against that Russian sabotage.ā€ That leading congressional Republican was Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). The Washington Post stated McConnellā€™s refusal claimed ā€œ ā€˜any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.ā€™ ā€ No other Republicans made any attempt to convince him otherwise.

In other words, protecting our Democratic process from being undermined by foreign enemies is acceptable to Mitch McConnell and the other Senate Republicans, provided that they undermine the Democrats and help the GOP. That is a blatant refusal by McConnell and the others to honor the oath cited in the first paragraph of this OP, and is also highly likely an act of treason. (Conservatives would be screaming ā€œtreasonā€ and demand all the congressional Democrats be hanged, were the shoe on the other foot.)

ā€œFormer CIA director John Brennan has gone on the record about these efforts. ā€˜In those briefings of Congress, some of the individuals expressed concern that this was motivated by partisan interests on the part of the [Obama] administration,ā€™ Brennan recently said in a ā€˜Frontlineā€™ documentary. ā€˜I took offense to that. I told them that this is an intelligence assessment; that this is an intelligence matter.ā€™ ā€ Which is further proof of McConnellā€™s and the rest of the GOP's Senators' total failure to honor their oath to ā€œsupport and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.ā€

As is typical of conservatives, they constantly deny there is any validity to the Mueller investigation. But, as the weeks wear on, it is more than apparent the scope of his inquiry will inevitably widen to include the congressional Republicans who actively refused to respond to the reliable intelligence information concerning the Russian sabotage provided them by former CIA director John Brennan or members of his staff. And encompass those House members who have been involved in all forms of cover-ups since.

The only reasonable inference to be drawn from the refusal by Mitch McConnell and by the Senate majority to join President Obamaā€™s administration in defending our elections against Russian meddling is obvious, Republicans have no honor. They feel their duty is to party over country. All conservatives who defend their failure to act, are no better.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/02/20/trumps-unhinged-russia-

You write about Republican's refusing to defend the constitution, meanwhile you're trying to strip us of our God-given rights! give me a break.

Who is the real threats to the Constitution here? a handful of Russian trolls spreading shit propoganda or the democrats who want to strip out parts of our bill of rights and sell us out?

There is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia and nothing has changed that since the investigation began.

So the only reasonable inference is there was collusion

Muellerā€™s charges against Russian trolls is a fart in the wind.

Heā€™s got nothing on President Trump. Meanwhile the FBI is wasting resources on this witch hunt when they could be identifying and preventing the next wacko attack or a terrorist attack.

Remember Mueller is the guy who blamed the wrong guy for years in the anthrax mail attack of 2001. This guy has no honor or any competence in what he is doing.

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: ā€œI, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.ā€ This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller is doing a remarkable job living up to the commitment demanded by the oath cited above. To secure the recent indictments of Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov, Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik, Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova, Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva, Sergey Pavlovich Polozov, Maria Anatolyevna Bovda, Robert Sergeyevich Bovda, Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly Aslanov, Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev, Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko, Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov, (https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download) Mueller gathered evidence of the extremely detailed plot by these Russian nationals to ā€œinfluence the election, which included multiple ā€˜operationsā€™ that included ā€˜supportingā€™ Trumpā€™s presidential candidacy and ā€˜disparagingā€™ his opponentā€™s.ā€

In addition to the failure by the Obama administration to protect certain aspects of the 2016 election process, it has also come to light ā€œthat leading congressional Republicans rebuffed top Obama officials who wanted them to show a united, bipartisan public front against that Russian sabotage.ā€ That leading congressional Republican was Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). The Washington Post stated McConnellā€™s refusal claimed ā€œ ā€˜any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.ā€™ ā€ No other Republicans made any attempt to convince him otherwise.

In other words, protecting our Democratic process from being undermined by foreign enemies is acceptable to Mitch McConnell and the other Senate Republicans, provided that they undermine the Democrats and help the GOP. That is a blatant refusal by McConnell and the others to honor the oath cited in the first paragraph of this OP, and is also highly likely an act of treason. (Conservatives would be screaming ā€œtreasonā€ and demand all the congressional Democrats be hanged, were the shoe on the other foot.)

ā€œFormer CIA director John Brennan has gone on the record about these efforts. ā€˜In those briefings of Congress, some of the individuals expressed concern that this was motivated by partisan interests on the part of the [Obama] administration,ā€™ Brennan recently said in a ā€˜Frontlineā€™ documentary. ā€˜I took offense to that. I told them that this is an intelligence assessment; that this is an intelligence matter.ā€™ ā€ Which is further proof of McConnellā€™s and the rest of the GOP's Senators' total failure to honor their oath to ā€œsupport and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.ā€

As is typical of conservatives, they constantly deny there is any validity to the Mueller investigation. But, as the weeks wear on, it is more than apparent the scope of his inquiry will inevitably widen to include the congressional Republicans who actively refused to respond to the reliable intelligence information concerning the Russian sabotage provided them by former CIA director John Brennan or members of his staff. And encompass those House members who have been involved in all forms of cover-ups since.

The only reasonable inference to be drawn from the refusal by Mitch McConnell and by the Senate majority to join President Obamaā€™s administration in defending our elections against Russian meddling is obvious, Republicans have no honor. They feel their duty is to party over country. All conservatives who defend their failure to act, are no better.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/02/20/trumps-unhinged-russia-

There is a good reason the idiot Trump is so buddy-buddy with Vladimir Putin. Without the Russiansā€™ interference in the 2016 election, Trump would still be a private citizen, driving his businesses into bankruptcy, and regularly cheating on his third trophy wife.

The recent Mueller indictment covers only Russian operations on Facebook. Mueller has yet to completely investigate those responsible for ā€œthe weaponization of hacked information via WikiLeaks. Or the reports that the Russians funneled millions of dollars of election spending through the NRAā€™s political action committees.ā€

Shortly after the indictment was announced, the idiot Trumpā€™s national security adviser, ā€œLt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, accused Moscow of engaging in a campaign of ā€˜disinformation, subversion and espionageā€™ that he said Washington would continue to expose. The evidence of a Russian effort to interfere in the election ā€˜is now incontrovertible,ā€™ General McMaster said at the Munich Security Conference, an annual meeting of European and American diplomats and security experts, including several senior Russian officials.ā€

However, the idiot Trump was quick to defend his good buddy Putin and the Russian hackers under indictment, and attempt to cover his own involvement.

With a Sunday morning tweet, Trump wrote, ā€œGeneral McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!ā€

The truth is, McMaster didnā€™t forget to say anything. He was completely honest and accurate when he said, " ā€˜Evidence of Russian interference is ā€˜incontrovertible,' ā€œ and that ā€œ ā€˜Washington would continue to expose [the Russiansā€™] campaign of ā€˜disinformation, subversion and espionage.ā€™ ā€œ

Of course, during the first twelve months heā€™s been in the White House, with his many attempts to derail all inquiries into the Russiansā€™ sabotage of our 2016 election, the idiot Trump has all but admitted he, his criminal associates, and family members are waist deep in the scandal.

Additionally, his total failure to act like a patriotic U.S. President and personally lead the investigations is more glaring evidence of his campaign team's and his administrationā€™s guilt. This is only compounded by the fact he has made no effort to end the on going interference by the Russians in our 2018 mid-term elections. Which is also a known fact having been discovered by U.S. intelligence agencies months ago. and reported to the idiot Trump.

The links included in the OP, coupled with those following this addition to the OP, reveal the coming nails to be hammered into the idiot Trumpā€™s coffin and those of his accomplices.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/17/586803847/mcmaster-says-evidence-of-russia-meddling-incontrovertible

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/world/europe/russia-meddling-mcmaster.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/america-is-under-attack-and-the-president-doesnt-care/553667/

There is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia and nothing has changed that since the investigation began.

So the only reasonable inference is there was collusion

Trump admitted last week that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. He has a Constitutional responsibility to do something to prevent something like this from happening again. This is true regardless of whether or not there was collusion between Trump and Russia during the 2016 election campaign.

By all indications, the Trump Administration is going to do absolutely nothing to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election. This is an impeachable offense because Trump is not protecting the U.S. from a known foreign threat.

This thread is one of the reasons I don't come here as much. Not the thread itself but the ridiculous stupidity behind it. Forum is flooded with fucking retards.

Maybe you don't come here as much because Trump's actions are indefensible. It's too difficult for someone of limited intelligence such as yourself to provide a logical, coherent argument explaining Trump's actions regarding Russia. To be fair, it's an impossible task for anybody.

Republicans haven't had honor for decades.

Anyone who uses sick and disabled children as a pawn to blackmail America into getting tax breaks for billionaires not only has no honor, they are just bad people. Worse, they pretend to care about the fetus but I suspect want to use poor children for target practice.

So,is this your way of shielding your diatribe from any response? Nobody could possibly challenge your impenetrable assertions? Don't bother reading any replies?

But, I agree that Republicans have no honor, but for differen reason. They have failed to protect us from domestic enemies (commies) trying to scuttle our constitution.

Last edited:
"When Grabbing 'Em By The Puzzies has become the new Right Wing Moral Mantra."
\
trump.gif

Anyone who uses sick and disabled children as a pawn to blackmail America into getting tax breaks for billionaires not only has no honor, they are just bad people. Worse, they pretend to care about the fetus but I suspect want to use poor children for target practice.
And, anyone who uses shielded victims/children to ask scripted, loaded, questions to opponent politicians in a fake town hall setup so the politisian (Rubio) can't properly respond, is a gutless pussy who is too much of a twat to debate for himself, has no honor, and is just a bad person.

But, I am thinking the honorless GOP need to fight fire with fire and do the same thing back to the commie left. It worked with Rules for Radicals ( which is really what brought about the bullshit town hall).

This thread is one of the reasons I don't come here as much. Not the thread itself but the ridiculous stupidity behind it. Forum is flooded with fucking retards.

Maybe you don't come here as much because Trump's actions are indefensible. It's too difficult for someone of limited intelligence such as yourself to provide a logical, coherent argument explaining Trump's actions regarding Russia. To be fair, it's an impossible task for anybody.
My appearances slowed long before Trump became president. The hysterical loons are on both sides. But you wouldn't know that for two reasons.
1. You are a board noob.
2. You are CLEARLY one of them.

And lol at calling me stupid when you have that juvenile screen name just screaming "I am mad, hear me roar"

PS. I didn't vote for Trump either ya moron.

Edit: I see you just joined A few days ago but here you are PRETENDING to have a clue about posters on this board and you just make shit up as you go. There is a name for people like you, it's LIAR.

Liars & Trolls go on the ignore list with the rest of the children who don't know how to communicate like adults.

Bye bye

My appearances slowed long before Trump became president. The hysterical loons are on both sides. But you wouldn't know that for two reasons.
1. You are a board noob.
2. You are CLEARLY one of them.

And lol at calling me stupid when you have that juvenile screen name just screaming "I am mad, hear me roar"

PS. I didn't vote for Trump either ya moron.

Edit: I see you just joined A few days ago but here you are PRETENDING to have a clue about posters on this board and you just make shit up as you go. There is a name for people like you, it's LIAR.

Liars & Trolls go on the ignore list with the rest of the children who don't know how to communicate like adults.

Bye bye

The OP provided a very thoughtful post and you trashed it immediately, with a worthless cry baby response. The only one being a child is you, little man.

Guess what, losers ?

He's still in there and he ain't going nowhere.

Fuck off.

We'll see, Repug. You're not a legal scholar and not very bright, so please forgive me if I could care less what you think on the matter.

You'll get over your butthurt someday. But, it won't be soon.

I can forgive you for some things.

But not for being a complete asshole.

There is nothing scholarly about the OP.

It's a load of bullshit.

Mueller is trying to salvage his legacy with his recent horseshit antics.

Guess what, losers ?

He's still in there and he ain't going nowhere.

Fuck off.

We'll see, Repug. You're not a legal scholar and not very bright, so please forgive me if I could care less what you think on the matter.

You'll get over your butthurt someday. But, it won't be soon.

I can forgive you for some things.

But not for being a complete asshole.

There is nothing scholarly about the OP.

It's a load of bullshit.

Mueller is trying to salvage his legacy with his recent horseshit antics.

Great comeback, lightweight. So how exactly did Mueller get a retired general and former national security advisor Michael Flynn to plead guilty?

That's quite an impressive "horseshit antic", wouldn't you say? And you don't think Flynn is going to talk about Trump and other worthless Trump associates as part of his plea bargain deal?

You've got nothing. Just another boring and stupid Trump Repug.

You write about Republican's refusing to defend the constitution, meanwhile you're trying to strip us of our God-given rights! give me a break.

Who is the real threats to the Constitution here? a handful of Russian trolls spreading shit propoganda or the democrats who want to strip out parts of our bill of rights and sell us out?

Liberals: The internet is so scary now, a dozen Russians said something. Good grief.

Forum List

Back