It's obama's fault

I have 100 pound Boxer dog to protect my house. Never once had a reason to own a gun and I never will. I have a child due with my GF in June, one of the first things I will teach this kid is to stay the F away from guns and stay the F away from gun lovers. sick mother fuckers you all are.

But dont worry, I hope you all can keep your guns. When the shit goes down ill just out smart you all like I have for 33 years while you all blow each other into oblivion.

Loving Family Dog Kills Baby: Could It Have Been An Accident? | Steve Dale's Pet World

At least a gun can't just decide to jump up on it's own and fire itself at you...

I have 100 pound Boxer dog to protect my house. Never once had a reason to own a gun and I never will. I have a child due with my GF in June, one of the first things I will teach this kid is to stay the F away from guns and stay the F away from gun lovers. sick mother fuckers you all are.

But dont worry, I hope you all can keep your guns. When the shit goes down ill just out smart you all like I have for 33 years while you all blow each other into oblivion.

Loving Family Dog Kills Baby: Could It Have Been An Accident? | Steve Dale's Pet World

At least a gun can't just decide to jump up on it's own and fire itself at you...

I love dogs but anyone who would have a dog that size with a baby on the way and not have a gun is insane.

Forum List

Back