It's now time to slaughter them all

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by DKSuddeth, Apr 14, 2004.

1. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
  2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I've been saying for months now that the military needs to stay on the offensive throughout. Winning over the Iraqi people is not changing anything and never will. I highly doubt taking out those who kidnap and murder is going to make a difference. The military needs to keep up a sustained offensive to incapacitate them. Abazaid wants more soldiers, give them to him. Us the military for what they are trained to do.

Yes, innocent civilians will be lost. I'd rather that happen than sit back and watch our soldiers being picked off one by one.

And what happened to the air power? Bring back the jets and start guiding some precision bombs. I'm not saying carpet bomb the entire place, but at least take the upper hand and show these scumbags who they're dealing with.

3. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    I think that we need to show the iraqis that these actions are NOT sanctioned by allah and that killing civilian hostages is NOT 'killing the infidel' but a cowardly act that will bar you forever from heaven by blasting the shit out of any building or hole these cowards claim as refuge.

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :laugh: :thup:

5. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Hey DK, you're going to have to change that "TokenLiberal" tag, your being to much of a realist....

MOAB's for all those scumbags!

6. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    these Green brigade bastards seek deliverance, It is my hope that our military can help em out. They need to go the way of the dodo bird.

7. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    DK,
    Don't worry my friend in the next 45 days you will see Iraqi death tolls on par with Vietnam and Korea I think.

8. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    This is bullshit!!!! Those Marines need to go in and kick ass in true U.S. fashion.

9. kcmcdonald

kcmcdonald Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The counsil is taking to long with these "cease fire" negotations. The marines are still getting attacked. Fuck it man just let em lose. They'll kill everyone and make sure that the citizens of Fallujah never ever think about uprissing again. Also i read today that the Army has 2,500 troops outside Najaf and they are going to capture or kill al-Sadar. Lets get these bastards while we can. No longer must we walk on eggshells now is the time to flex our great american muscle. We have it why not use it.
    Also to address the troop strength. I say we need more troops. I'm in the gaurd and my unit is being deployed in November, I'ld like as many soldiers over there as possible. The more the merrier!;)

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    gu ra!