"It's now an obstruction investigation"

Its about time - Adulterous FBI Agent and Mueller Top Aide Strzok who single-handedly modified the final Hillary investigation report, changing the declaration that Hillary had criminally engaged in "gross Negligence', thereby ensuring Clinton would not be indicted for her proven / identified crime, should immediately be charged with 'Obstruction'.

Its about time - Adulterous FBI Agent and Mueller Top Aide Strzok who single-handedly modified the final Hillary investigation report, changing the declaration that Hillary had criminally engaged in "gross Negligence', thereby ensuring Clinton would not be indicted for her proven / identified crime, should immediately be charged with 'Obstruction'.

actually, what ensured Hillary wouldn't get indicted was that everyone knew the charge was laughable and a mostly black DC grand jury would have said, "N#####, Please!"

Trust me, changing two words didn't make Hillary any more guilty of something that her predecessors had also done.

No, the voters elected Hillary... by about 3 million votes.
You really should not brag about your ignorance.

No voters in the United States 'elected' Hillary for anything in 2016. Hillary FAILED to be 'elected' for anything in 2016. Again, the US President is elected through ELECTORAL COLLEGE, not through a 'popularity contest'.

It is a 'shame' that you, Hillary, and her entire campaign staff were / are too STUPID to realize that. If Hillary had not been so stupid she might not have completely avoided in states she took for granted and ended up costing her the election.

3 Million votes wasted.

3 Million votes that get you and Hillary nothing, not even a 'Participation Trophy'.

3 Million votes - a reminder to snowflake of what 'could have been' and a constant remaining source of your butt-hurt that has driven you seditiously insane.

Do you think Russia helped Trump more than illegal wetbacks helped HRC?

You guys still haven't proved that undocumented workers voted. Not that I have a problem if they did.
Has Russian "meddling" favorable for Trump been proven?
Did I read that right....You don't have a problem with illegal foreigners voting in U.S. elections?

The voters elected him. And just another typical example of the radical loonbat left fringe group think.

No, the voters elected Hillary... by about 3 million votes.

DJT campaigned to win states because that's how the presidential election works...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

No voters in the United States 'elected' Hillary for anything in 2016. Hillary FAILED to be 'elected' for anything in 2016. Again, the US President is elected through ELECTORAL COLLEGE, not through a 'popularity contest'.

Guy, you can't keep blaming the voters for Trump when the voters said no.

"But, but, some slave raping assholes two hundred years ago set up a system where small states get extra votes!" does not erase this fact.

The PEOPLE said no. THis is why Trump is so massively unpopular and the minute Mueller gets the goods on him, he's gone.

Buh-bye!!!!

Has Russian "meddling" favorable for Trump been proven?

Um, yeah. 17 Agencies said they did..

Did I read that right....You don't have a problem with illegal foreigners voting in U.S. elections?

Not much of one. They live here. The concept of "illegal" immigration is a false concept, anyway.

Of course, we don't let any immigrants vote. We probably should. We should also let people who've been convicted of crimes but served their time vote.

DJT campaigned to win states because that's how the presidential election works...

Oh, Please. Trump never expected to win. That's kind of obvious in the fact that we are nearly a year in and half the appointments to lower level departments haven't been filled in yet.

Guy, you can't keep blaming the voters for Trump when the voters said no.

"But, but, some slave raping assholes two hundred years ago set up a system where small states get extra votes!" does not erase this fact.

The PEOPLE said no. THis is why Trump is so massively unpopular and the minute Mueller gets the goods on him, he's gone.

Buh-bye!!!!
upload_2017-12-6_10-19-37.jpeg

YOU LOST....JUST LIKE HILLARY DID BECAUSE PRESIDENTS ARE ELECTED THROUGH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE, NOT POPULARITY CONTESTS, IDIOT!

:p

(BTW, moron, the DEMOCRATS thought blacks to be LESS THAN PEOPLE who did not DESERVE to be treated equally - '2/3rds Compromise'? That was a LIBERAL idea - count blacks as LESS than a whole person.)

Trump is considered the number one law officer in the country. It's one of the president's many titles. Legally, whatever he does cannot be obstruction. Per judge Andrew Napolitano!
Well, Napolitano is a libertarian former judge who now works for Fox.

Not sure how much legal faith you want to put into his opinion.
Where he works is irrelevant. The man either has integrity or he doesn't
LOL

Didn’t he get banned from Fox for a period of time?

Trump is considered the number one law officer in the country. It's one of the president's many titles. Legally, whatever he does cannot be obstruction. Per judge Andrew Napolitano!

LOL

Dunno. I don't follow Fox close enough to know who does or doesn't work there. I watch the AM and late afternoon news. Not much beyond that unless something big is going on like the Vegas shooting

LOL

Dunno. I don't follow Fox close enough to know who does or doesn't work there. I watch the AM and late afternoon news. Not much beyond that unless something big is going on like the Vegas shooting
He did for making a very anti elite statement.

Retards are those who are such emotional wrecks they can't allow themselves to think logically. This began when Donny T bitch-slapped the shit out of that corrupt slob HRC. This Loony shit has been the nonstop behavior from LefTards...We've enjoyed watching them make a complete ass of themselves.

Trump stole the election with Russian Help, and he's too dumb to cover it up.

You guys own him.

The voters elected him. And just another typical example of the radical loonbat left fringe group think.
The voters did not, the electoral college did, which I do realize is the only thing that counts, but just saying it was not in any way, close to the voters electing him, the voters, voted for Hillary, by +3 million votes.over Trump voters.....

That 3 million plus occured in california.
And how many other millions of fraudulent ballots were cast in MA, IL, NY, NJ and WA only to lose the EC. (states mentioned are those where even the Ds joke about their corruption.)

LOL

The man has little integrity, if any...

Fox News Sidelines Andrew Napolitano After Wiretap Allegation

LOL

And it turned out he was correct!

LOL

Integrity! What you mean integrity? Democrats don't need no integrity.

Forum List

Back