"It's now an obstruction investigation"

And think of ALL THE Democrats who wanted Comey's head on a platter and wanted him fired. Were they trying to obstruct justice?

I don't think any of us really know what the Mueller investigation team has in their
Pocket.....

We are guessing that it is obstruction of justice but this investigation goes much deeper than pastry....And not a peep is leaked by them.... Trump team was shocked about the charges and agreement to cooperate by Pappadopolous, and shocked by Flynns plea deal and cooperation.....neither of those two people cooperating with the investigation, are
cooperating for an obstruction charge against Trump, they have information pertinent to the Russian interference investigation....

Patience is a virtue....

Sure...and after a year, flynn is hit with a process charge while mueller keeps bumbling along with no evidence of anything.

Trump is considered the number one law officer in the country. It's one of the president's many titles. Legally, whatever he does cannot be obstruction. Per judge Andrew Napolitano!
Well, Napolitano is a libertarian former judge who now works for Fox.

Not sure how much legal faith you want to put into his opinion.

Dershowitz came out swinging at the bullshit of "obstruction of justice" as well. According to him, you can't impeach Trump for exercizing sp his constitutional authority.
That interpretation is where it'll get sticky. If you have a President who is immune from the law at that scale, that would be considered too far for many, and I'd guess there are a few Republicans who would have a problem with it.

Think about this. He fired Comey which was his right to do so, but the investigation kept on going. It's still going. What was obstructed?
There's obstruction and there's attempted obstruction.

More importantly, I'm not a lawyer.

:laugh:

:lol:

The media keeps leaving out the most important part of the Comey testimony re: Trump supposedly asking about Flynn. And that Trump also told Comey he wanted the FBI to get to the bottom of the potential collusion and nail anyone who was guilty.

Well, Napolitano is a libertarian former judge who now works for Fox.

Not sure how much legal faith you want to put into his opinion.

Dershowitz came out swinging at the bullshit of "obstruction of justice" as well. According to him, you can't impeach Trump for exercizing sp his constitutional authority.
That interpretation is where it'll get sticky. If you have a President who is immune from the law at that scale, that would be considered too far for many, and I'd guess there are a few Republicans who would have a problem with it.

Think about this. He fired Comey which was his right to do so, but the investigation kept on going. It's still going. What was obstructed?

The media keeps leaving out the most important part of the Comey testimony re: Trump supposedly asking about Flynn. And that Trump also told Comey he wanted the FBI to get to the bottom of the potential collusion and nail anyone who was guilty.
Other important details..... Flynn had been fired and was no longer part of the Trump administration. Comey told Trump that he was not under investigation....which was later confirmed by congressional hearings. Considering those facts, how could firing Comey be obstruction of justice.

I don't think any of us really know what the Mueller investigation team has in their
Pocket.....

We are guessing that it is obstruction of justice but this investigation goes much deeper than pastry....And not a peep is leaked by them.... Trump team was shocked about the charges and agreement to cooperate by Pappadopolous, and shocked by Flynns plea deal and cooperation.....neither of those two people cooperating with the investigation, are
cooperating for an obstruction charge against Trump, they have information pertinent to the Russian interference investigation....

Patience is a virtue....

Sure...and after a year, flynn is hit with a process chartered while mueller keeps bumbling along with no evidence of anything.
keep wishing & dreaming!!! Btw, your process charge is a FELONY.

Pocket.....

Patience is a virtue....

Sure...and after a year, flynn is hit with a process charge while mueller keeps bumbling along with no evidence of anything.
/thread

Other important details..... Flynn had been fired and was no longer part of the Trump administration. Comey told Trump that he was not under investigation....which was later confirmed by congressional hearings. Considering those facts, how could firing Comey be obstruction of justice.
He told Trump he was not an individual TARGET of the investigation, but the Trump campaign team was a focus in his investigation.... it's kinda hard to figure the Trump team was under investigation but the head of the Trump team would not be?

He told Trump he was not an individual TARGET of the investigation, but the Trump campaign team was a focus in his investigation.... it's kinda hard to figure the Trump team was under investigation but the head of the Trump team would not be?
Then Comey should not have said that Trump was not under investigation. That is on Comey.......

Then Comey should not have said that Trump was not under investigation. That is on Comey.......
Not sure why this matters so much. Maybe he wasn't, at the time. Things change.

Pointless bullshit wasting my tax dollars.
Yea yea I get the endless Clinton investigation defense but that shit was not a direct attempt to usurp the will of the people.

Democrats are DUMBFUCKS If they think this shit is a winner

"Yea yea I get the endless Clinton investigation defense but that shit was not a direct attempt to usurp the will of the people."

Yes indeed it was. Republicans were incensed that Clinton was elected and wanted to get rid of him in any way possible. The investigation was absolutely about trying to 'usurp the will of the people." Republicans threw anything and everyting imaginable at the Clintions, including murder.

Not sure why this matters so much. Maybe he wasn't, at the time. Things change.
Sometimes timing is everything.

Pocket.....

Patience is a virtue....

2 guilty pleas and 2 more under house arrest. No evidence of anything? :)

Pocket.....

Patience is a virtue....

Has Trump pled? Is he on house arrest? Are you a fucking retard?

Pocket.....

Patience is a virtue....

Retards are those that think this is going away and Trump will serve 2 terms.

Pocket.....

Patience is a virtue....

Retards are those that think this is going away and Trump will serve 2 terms.
I haven't made any predictions dumbass. Next time you want to TRY to insult someone do a little research on their positions before making wild ASSumptions.

Moron

...The Trumpsters may be right that the collusion story is fading,

Only retards and butthurt, delusional Crooked Hillary fanatics thought the collusion story ever even existed. :p

but they may have bigger things to worry about. It would be easier to prove obstruction, especially considering the way Trump just can't keep his tweet shut:.

Actually Mueller, Rosenstein and the other Swamp Rats at multiple levels (in other words The Swamp is going for broke) having colluded with Obama and Crooked Hillary to unseat our President have bigger things to worry about. :p

Hilarious side note. The delusional, egocentric, incompetent ugly ass faggot unfit to wash your car Barry Hussaine Obama said the other day that he would not vote for himself if he watched FOX news. :p

Last edited:
If there were no collusion, in violation of law, then how can there be obstruction?

Forum List

Back