It's Nothing That Continual Brainwashing Won't Produce

Definitely something you should spend lots and lots of time thinking about

Well, it seems that in addition to an uneducated generation or two of useless human waste excretors, they will be sprinkled with system-produced psycho-sexual anomalies.

Great job!
Good start now go think even MORE about it!

Well, it seems that in addition to an uneducated generation or two of useless human waste excretors, they will be sprinkled with system-produced psycho-sexual anomalies.

Great job!

You should too. After all, you're going to be paying to maintain their upkeep.

Great job!

You should too. After all, you're going to be paying to maintain their upkeep.
Lol nah I don’t need to think about something that has no effect on my life. You can go ahead.

Thank you for posting that fascinating and informative article! I learned a good deal and I hope that everyone here does also. In todays changing world, it is ever more important that we understand what is going on with our young people so that we , as adults, as well as educators, can be as supportive and understanding as possible in order to insure that these children and adolescents grow up to be as emotionally stable and secure in their adult hood as you and I are. Thank you again!

Great job!
Thank you for that brilliant a cogent analysis on an important topic pertinent to the well being of our young people.

Last edited:
That's all that you have to say Billy Boy? That it is "funny" I think that you are "funny" in a certain way I'm willing to bet that you can't even provide a coherent explanation as to why you posted . that.

Knowledge is power.
Pathetic Billy Boy! Pathetic! You have the intellect of a turnip . You start shit that you cant muster an intelligent response or defense to. You post an OP without any meaningful or original commentary of your own, which is against the rules. Then you run from it.PATHETIC

That's all that you have to say Billy Boy? That it is "funny" I think that you are "funny" in a certain way I'm willing to bet that you can't even provide a coherent explanation as to why you posted . that.

Knowledge is power.
Pathetic Billy Boy! Pathetic! You have the intellect of a turnip . You start shit that you cant muster an intelligent response or defense to. You post an OP without any meaningful or original commentary of your own, which is against the rules. Then you run from it.PATHETIC
a357269979d6c24400dfe3d0e322-d9c4460a422df7b75f0e83f291c4a948.jpg

Forum List

Back