It's NOT Vietnam

Sir Evil said:
Look little guy, this is my board and I can pretty much post wherever I like! You have yet to create a thread of credibility or accept my challenge to debate. Calle me out and you better be ready, don't waste my time.

I'm just pointing out that it would be nice if you could participate in the political discussions. However, if you want to post cartoons or anything else not related to what is being discussed go right ahead!

I missed your "challenge to debate" among the golden nuggets of wisdom you so freely dispense here.

What political or economic issue did you wish to debate?

Itsthetruth said:
I'm just pointing out that it would be nice if you could participate in the political discussions. However, if you want to post cartoons or anything else not related to what is being discussed go right ahead!

I missed your "challenge to debate" among the golden nuggets of wisdom you so freely dispense here.

What political or economic issue did you wish to debate?

Check out the Evil Observer area, you can see that this is misapplied to Sir Evil. Your attempt at making yourself right is making you seem kind of whiney. Just get over it. Evil does as he does.

Itsthetruth said:
However, if you want to post cartoons or anything else not related to what is being discussed go right ahead!

Where? What cartoons? I didn't see any cartoons! What are you talking about?

Sir Evil said:
Ok itchmyass, your really working my nerves now! you know damn well that you read that thread, in fact you went back to it after I was offline so don't be a liar. You haven't discussed a damn thing that I can see so far, you have only expressed a typical far left opinion. Pick a topic and make a thread directed for me and we will debate it, if you can't do that don't ever call me out again.
The only reason you are just a post or two away from being banned is strictly to show the point of why there are very few liberals here, they come through the door like they own the placeNOT!, they think they know everythingNOT!, and they usually have the same stinking attitude as you!
:rotflmao:

Sir Evil said:
Ok itchmyass, your really working my nerves now! you know damn well that you read that thread, in fact you went back to it after I was offline so don't be a liar. You haven't discussed a damn thing that I can see so far, you have only expressed a typical far left opinion. Pick a topic and make a thread directed for me and we will debate it, if you can't do that don't ever call me out again.
The only reason you are just a post or two away from being banned is strictly to show the point of why there are very few liberals here, they come through the door like they own the placeNOT!, they think they know everythingNOT!, and they usually have the same stinking attitude as you!

:teeth:
Dang I wish I had waited so I could give you points for this post instead of the other one. We tried to help him out some, he isn't getting it....

Bummer, he is out for 7 days for something in another thread. I hope he returns, the board gets more active when there is a lib trying to sound like they are coherent and not based solely in emotion.

no1tovote4 said:
Bummer, he is out for 7 days for something in another thread. I hope he returns, the board gets more active when there is a lib trying to sound like they are coherent and not based solely in emotion.

Well damn and it's friday night I was hoping to have some fun tonight!

no1tovote4 said:
He's baaaack! Jim unbanned him after working through the problem with PMs.

Well then it's on! where is the little troll anyway? :smoke: (waiting patiently)

Sir Evil said:
Ok itchmyass, your really working my nerves now! [

I'm sorry Mr. Evil, I didn't realize you were such a fragile and delicate person.
You must be like a little flower blowing in the wind.

Try taking a valium. That might stop your shakes and mental spasms. Or you could just cut down on the alcohol.

Perhaps you should change your avatar to something like this.

hippy.jpg

What ya think? Flower Power!

Take care and good luck to you at the shrinks office.

This is your old buddy signing off for now.

Itsthetruth said:
I'm sorry Mr. Evil, I didn't realize you were such a fragile and delicate person.
You must be like a little flower blowing in the wind.

Try taking a valium. That might stop your shakes and mental spasms. Or you could just cut down on the alcohol.

Perhaps you should change your avatar to something like this.

hippy.jpg

What ya think? Flower Power!

Take care and good luck to you at the shrinks office.

This is your old buddy signing off for now.

Your gonna get it.........

krisy said:
Your gonna get it.........

Why is that????!!!!! Guess Mr. Evil Dude just doesn't have a sense of humor.

He's a delicate flower!

Poor baby.

Itsthetruth said:
Why is that????!!!!! Guess Mr. Evil Dude just doesn't have a sense of humor.

He's a delicate flower!

Poor baby.

*** sigh ***

He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

Listen, you should reread rule number 11. Submitted here for your perusal. I have tried giving you advise in this thread but you cannot seem to catch on.

11- Banning -Users that break any rules will be issued a warning, either in the thread the offense took place in or via PM. Continued breaking of the rules will result in a temporary ban of your account, anywhere from 24hrs up to 2 weeks. If the conduct is severely detrimental to the board, the account will be banned permanently.

Moderators will decide whether or not someone has broken the rules. These decisions will not be questioned by existing members. There will be no airing of grievances on the board, in ANY forum, about the way the board is ran. Any posts condemning moderator action will be deleted. Further posts on the subject will result in a ban. If a user has a concern about the board they are free to PM a moderator or administrator.

I for one would like to see you stick around a little longer, so if you must battle with the Moderators USE PM!

no1tovote4 I for one would like to see you stick around a little longer said:
USE PM[/B]!

What moderators? Anyone can claim to be a moderator but I don't see any indication by a posters name that they are a "moderator" on this board. So honestly I don't know who is or isn't a moderator on this board.

I certainly haven't violated any of the board rules, including the one you cite, and haven't received any message from anyone indicating that I am in potential violation of any board rules.

Itsthetruth said:
What moderators? Anyone can claim to be a moderator but I don't see any indication by a posters name that they are a "moderator" on this board. So honestly I don't know who is or isn't a moderator on this board.

I certainly haven't violated any of the board rules, including the one you cite, and haven't received any message from anyone indicating that I am in potential violation of any board rules.

There's little linkies that you can click to see who your moderators are.. For those not visually challenged, at the top of each post is the authors name. Moderators and/or Administrators have darker, bolder text for their names. The rest of us have standard text..

Forum List

Back