It's not to late...

We got this shit. The corporate media is lying to us. Look at the crowds. Look at how many people showed up to vote Democratic vs. Republican in the primaries. Anytime this many NEW voters register, it never favors the GOP. And do you really think all these new voters are here to vote in the status quo?

Look at how much more money Obama is pulling in too.

My fear is that the media will say it is close all the way to the end, even though it is not, and then say Bush won Florida or Ohio again. The Dems need to be on top of that possibility, in EVERY swing state. I can see them stealing Michigan this time. We've had so many people move from the state, maybe over 1 million, that they could have all been democrats, or a large majority of them. But even still, we aren't that dumb, are we?

The debates haven't even started yet. I hope Obama picks Biden. He will eat up whoever the GOP VP is. He is no pussy, like Edwards, who got whipped by Chaney.

Go to vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

Yes it is tough to overcome the subtle bias the media gives to the Corporate GOP, but what do you expect since they are corporations too. But the American people, MOST of them, can't be happy with the direction we are going in. Want ww3?

The other thing I fear is the dumb American voter. They are sooo easily swiftboated.

And they'd be doing the same things to Hillary. Shit, they don't even have real dirt on Obama so they just make it up. They actually have a lot of shit on Hillary. Most of it made up, but they got some true shit too. They literally have NOTHING on Obama, so they had to go after people he knows. You could do that to ANYONE. Obama is better than anyone you could possibly replace him with. If they can't steal Ohio & Florida again, we got this shit. But running someone else won't prevent that. So I hope the DNC is on top of that.

You're definately out to lunch when you start claiming MSM is Conservatively biased.

Personal observation only here. There reason it looks like there are more libs is because they talk louder, not because there's actually more of them.

It's artard, how many times must you be corrected.

And no, they wouldn't. They might stay home and pout, but they wouldn't vote for McCain.

Seems to me the result would be the same. McCain wins.

I don't think so. McCain is just Bush re-done. I think a lot of indies and moderates would be happy with a more rational choice.

i would love a more rational choice. where is this person?

I don't think so. McCain is just Bush re-done. I think a lot of indies and moderates would be happy with a more rational choice.

I don't see much rationality in someone who thinks government should spend even more money, who somehow read into the constitution that all education should be free.

I don't see much rationality in someone who thinks government should spend even more money, who somehow read into the constitution that all education should be free.

taxes dont pay for education?

Which are you talking about, McCain or Obama?

Some of it. I believe he propossed that college be free as well.

who, obama? i thought he just wanted increased access to low interest loans for college students. completely free college wouldnt fly here, imo

Hillary would hobble her chances for any future dem nomination if she tried to coup herself a post-primary nomination. I, for one, would refuse to ever consider voting for her.

for the Dems to nominate the better candidate and the candidate that can actually beat McCain.

McCain's polls are starting to eclipse Obama's.

Come on delegates, use your brains.

:eusa_whistle:

I don't see that there is much to worry about at this point in regards to polls. There are a lot of Independent voters out there that can throw those polls way off in the voting booth. As long as Obama can keep drawing huge crowds to his speaking events I see that as a better indicator than these polls myself.

McCain seems to be drawing more of the party faithful which is to be expected, but it's the Independent voter who will tip the scales. IMO. If McCain can start to draw that crowd Obama will have problems.

Forum List

Back