It’s Not Racist to Question a Birth Certificate

^ Idiot moron thinks that the Hillary campaign said Obama wasn't born in America :rofl:

So does Obama's grandmother. And his agent....
The Hillary campaign did say he was born in Kenya. Catch up. They are admitting it. Out of their own mouths.
If they did say that, then surely you have no problem proving it! Go ahead now! I'm waiting! :laugh:
I hope you arent holding your breath?
laugh.gif
The secret to dealing with these assholes is calling their bluffs :thup:

Works for me. Who is in this clip? Where did HE SAY he was born??

Fake video you idiot. You're even dumber than I thought.

^ Idiot moron thinks that the Hillary campaign said Obama wasn't born in America :rofl:

So does Obama's grandmother. And his agent....
The Hillary campaign did say he was born in Kenya. Catch up. They are admitting it. Out of their own mouths.
If they did say that, then surely you have no problem proving it! Go ahead now! I'm waiting! :laugh:
I hope you arent holding your breath?
laugh.gif
The secret to dealing with these assholes is calling their bluffs :thup:

Works for me. Who is in this clip? Where did HE SAY he was born??

We cant tell. Its edited audio. Any amateur could see and hear that. Do you have something less obviously a fake?
laugh.gif

I know that an edit took place after he admitted he wasn't born in the United States. None prior to that are evident. You can see him mouthing the words that you hear. Believe it or not. Your choice. I think for once he was telling the truth.

Poor Hitlery, having the pneumonia allergy flu for a year now........

Here, take this with you.
The latest update of the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times national tracking poll found that Donald Trump's advantage over Clinton "grew to nearly six percentage points on Thursday, his largest advantage since his post-convention bounce in July."

I know that an edit took place after he admitted he wasn't born in the United States. None prior to that are evident. You can see him mouthing the words that you hear. Believe it or not. Your choice. I think for once he was telling the truth.
Haha you dumb shit. Real life is not a Disney movie. Believing something doesn't make it true :cuckoo:

Drumpf admitting he tricked a lot of low intellect white trash voters has caused the OP to lose his mind and construct a diatribe claiming its not so. :laugh:
Hillary was the first birther in 2008.
You keep saying that like you havent already destroyed all your credibility. When are you going to show the proof?
laugh.gif
Playing the deny, deny, deny game doesn't cut it. Proof has been shown thIs rumor came out of the Clinton campaign.

I wouldn't consider it to be racist when questioning a birth certificate. One of my most favorite singers was questioned about her age because so many people didn't believe that she was just 13 years old when she first started getting played on the radio and so her birth certificate was eventually shared with the world.

God bless you and LeAnn Rimes always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

Haha you dumb shit. Real life is not a Disney movie. Believing something doesn't make it true :cuckoo:

ha ha ha Yeah, Barry is just an all American guy:
BaracKOsamaAP_154x100.jpg

David Plouffe, Mr Obama's campaign manager, said: "On the very day that Senator Clinton is giving a speech about restoring respect for America in the world, her campaign has engaged in the most shameful, offensive, fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election."

ha ha ha Yeah, Barry is just an all American guy:
BaracKOsamaAP_154x100.jpg

David Plouffe, Mr Obama's campaign manager, said: "On the very day that Senator Clinton is giving a speech about restoring respect for America in the world, her campaign has engaged in the most shameful, offensive, fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election."
Lol you birther nutjob

Drumpf admitting he tricked a lot of low intellect white trash voters has caused the OP to lose his mind and construct a diatribe claiming its not so. :laugh:
You keep saying that like you havent already destroyed all your credibility. When are you going to show the proof?
laugh.gif
Playing the deny, deny, deny game doesn't cut it. Proof has been shown thIs rumor came out of the Clinton campaign.
No proof has been shown. Edited videos and articles from Briebart wont cut it.

laugh.gif

No American president has ever done more damage to American national security or America’s standing in the world than Barack Obama. We’ve never had a president quite like him before. I think the damage is attributable to his rabid belief in the myths of the left-wing critique of the United States. We will be living with the damage he has done for a long time to come (if we are lucky, I guess).

Obama spent millions hiding his college records and others. Why does he have at least 4 different social security numbers assigned to him? His school records are still sealed... and all up until he "released his birth certificate" he spent MILLIONS on lawyers hiding it. You dont do that unless you a cockroach in the dark hiding something.

laugh.gif

No American president has ever done more damage to American national security or America’s standing in the world than Barack Obama. We’ve never had a president quite like him before. I think the damage is attributable to his rabid belief in the myths of the left-wing critique of the United States. We will be living with the damage he has done for a long time to come (if we are lucky, I guess).

Obama spent millions hiding his college records and others. Why does he have at least 4 different social security numbers assigned to him? His school records are still sealed... and all up until he "released his birth certificate" he spent MILLIONS on lawyers hiding it. You dont do that unless you a cockroach in the dark hiding something.
Damage? US approval rating is up according to the rest of the world. The US is seen as having the best leadership with the ultimate leader being the POTUS. Sorry but your white boy butthurt that your leader is Black doesnt make your rant any less amusing and wrong.

U.S has the highest approval rating in the world: Gallup poll

laugh.gif

Damage? US approval rating is up according to the rest of the world. The US is seen as having the best leadership with the ultimate leader being the POTUS. Sorry but your white boy butthurt that your leader is Black doesnt make your rant any less amusing and wrong.

Why are Obama's records sealed? How come he has a SS No. listed to a dead man from Connecticut? How did he go to Occidental College as a Foreign Exchange Student if he was born in America? When did he change his name from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro or vice versa? Obama never registered for the Service when he turned 18.

To further contradict the Hawaiian birth story of Obama, there are many accounts by Obama’s paternal family in Kenya, Kenyan government officials, and Kenyan and African newspapers — that Obama really was born in a hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. And again, prior to 2007 Obama himself touted to the world that he was born in Kenya. No other president in history has had so many accounts attesting to his being foreign born and/or can provide no contemporaneous birth witnesses or independent evidence to corroborate their subsequent claim to U.S. birth. This former refugee from a communist hill does not care about Hassan’s birthplace – but is mightily disturbed by his fanatical adherence to Marxism.

Congress has had the facts for years and knows the truth. Congress refuses to act

Obama is a Liar and Traitor.

laugh.gif

Why are Obama's records sealed? How come he has a SS No. listed to a dead man from Connecticut? How did he go to Occidental College as a Foreign Exchange Student if he was born in America? When did he change his name from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro or vice versa? Obama never registered for the Service when he turned 18.

To further contradict the Hawaiian birth story of Obama, there are many accounts by Obama’s paternal family in Kenya, Kenyan government officials, and Kenyan and African newspapers — that Obama really was born in a hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. And again, prior to 2007 Obama himself touted to the world that he was born in Kenya. No other president in history has had so many accounts attesting to his being foreign born and/or can provide no contemporaneous birth witnesses or independent evidence to corroborate their subsequent claim to U.S. birth. This former refugee from a communist hill does not care about Hassan’s birthplace – but is mightily disturbed by his fanatical adherence to Marxism.

Congress has had the facts for years and knows the truth. Congress refuses to act

I just noted this thread was in the conspiracy theory portion of the forum. No wonder you feel free to prove to everyone just how wild, ignorant, and silly you can be making things up.

I just noted this thread was in the conspiracy theory portion of the forum. No wonder you feel free to prove to everyone just how wild, ignorant, and silly you can be making things up.

Someone can't refute the facts, they resort to character assassination like the leftist goons that they are. Why don't you answer these questions? because it requires a functioning brain, which you don't have.

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Let me repeat this: Let somebody explain to this former refugee from a communist hell how come our Main Stream Media have been not only silent about this affair but more than that have been condescending and rather inimical to us “the truthers”? Their silence and their cover-up have made them the co-conspirators in this ongoing crime.
(Note: the state employee who invented this full-form “Birth Certificate” was flying on the inter-island flight with a dozen other passengers when the plane was forced to land on the ocean surface. All passengers and the pilot were saved – except that state employee who mysteriously “drowned”.) Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who verified his long form birth certificate was the only casualty in a plane crash not too long after she did her old friends, the Obamas, this favor.)

4. Another clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WWII. B. Hussein Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately in 1936. Now we need to remember that WWII was between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his political purposes? No, Sir – he is a liar.
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!

5. Obama spent millions hiding his college records and others. Why does he have at least 4 different social security numbers assigned to him? His school records are still sealed... and all up until he "released his birth certificate" he spent MILLIONS on lawyers hiding it. You dont do that unless you a cockroach in the dark hiding something.

Forum List

Back